Jewrmenia

The Armenians are in Asia what the Jews are in Europe — dealers in silver and gold, and are engaged in every branch of trade which does not require manual labour; and, like them, they form an entirely distinct race from the nations among whom they dwell, differing from them in religion, manners, and customs; and also, like the tribes of Israel, their individuality as a people is marked in their physical conformation in characters which cannot be mistaken. In every commercial transaction they exhibit a degree of cunning, shrewdness, tact, and it must be added, selfishness, unapproached by any other people; for if a farthing of profit is to be extracted from a bargain, an Armenian is certain to make it. In these propensities they completely exemplify the Turkish proverb, which says, “A Greek can cheat a Turk; a Jew will dozen a Greek; but an Armenian will trick not only a Jew, but Schaitan (the devil) himself; and where an Armenian is, a Jew must starve.”

Armenians and Georigans should unite together against the Turkish menace.

"lets fight the muslims in perpetual war so the jews can profit"

Lmao why is your flag georgia nigga like damn youre a state in America not your own country lmao

This tbqh. I don't know why they spend so much time fighting each other when there's a common enemy

Jews get the bullet too, Turkroach

t. Jewish Puppet

>Turk is having a field day with European proxies

Us Armenians will genocide you filthy rodents

I love Georiga.

never

It is said that between the Georgians and the Armenians, who are found here in great numbers, there is a wonderful contrast in character and manners. The Georgian is bold, turbulent, reckless, extravagant; the Armenian is mean, cringing, timid, always intent on gain, and, unlike a Georgian, in keeping what he gains.
-Sir Justin Sheil

The difference between their spirits, manners and beliefs has caused a very great enmity between them. They mutually hate one another, and never marry into one anothers families. The Georgians are particularly disdainful towards the Armenians who are looked upon much about the same way as the Jews are in Europe.
-Jean Chardin

>Turkshit is talking shit out of his own ass

You don’t belong in Georgia or Armenia, you East Asian rapebabies should go back to your Nipponese caves.

Armenian dispora just kys
Who invited you to the US ? oh dont say it yeah off course the jews

kek

I’m on vacation, similar to how you’re in Germany Abdul. I currently live in Vanadzor

>Vacation

nothing better to do then crying on Sup Forums about turks rapebaby ?

>Ironically calling Armenians rapebabies When Turks are a mix of nigger, Arab and east asian

We are a folk with different races but one culture.You cant compare this with culture less rapebabys like armeniens

So you’re the America of the Middle East? Got it

blocks your path

dont trust the armenian merchant

what a stupid looking flag

Sözde Ermeni soykırımı/So called armenian genocide goes to right