My Hero Academia

This time we will discuss actual stuff which matters
no shipping, no shitposting, no waifus, no husbandus
we will discuss the manga/anime like adults

frog

MfA (Mineta for All [girls])

Finally caught up with the manga. I love how hori has given each character from class 1A a moment to shine and I genuinely care for them. Its gonna break my heart if reveals the traitor is from 1A.

Next plot points:
hero license sheNanigans + license retest shit
Hands and friends do something.
Hands kidnaps Deku's mom
Large evil vs hero fight

I don't really know where else they could go, what typical high school stuff have not been shown in hero form yet?

There is no traitor, just a villain with a spy quirk.

Which will be the best hero team?
>The Misfits
(Deku, Ochako, Froppy, Mineta & Iida)
>Blasty Brigade
(Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina & Sero)
>Beast Squad
(Tailman, Birb, Tentacle, Sugarlips & Sadrock)
>Cool Bitches
(Momo, Jirou, Invisitits, Aoyama & Todoroki)

Todomomo is the OTP
This is fact

>(Momo, Jirou, Invisitits, Aoyama & Todoroki)
What the fuck is this.

I think it's obvious Deku, Bakugou and Todoroki will be "solo" heroes that also work with everyone and kind of unite the hero community.

And in second year, hero internships, as mentioned by the principal.

>(Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina & Sero)
>only one girl in it
Oh wait, but it's Mina. She's used to this.

>(Tailman, Birb, Tentacle, Sugarlips & Sadrock)
No girl for the mutants (and black hafu).

>(Momo, Jirou, Invisitits, Aoyama & Todoroki)
Meanwhile based Aoyama gets to choose between two.

>(Deku, Ochako, Froppy, Mineta & Iida)
And obviously, here it's two girls servicing Deku while Iida and Mineta got to watch.

(You)

aka they finally get to act as sidekicks to a pro hero.

>Meanwhile based Aoyama gets to choose between two.

I already know this is bait, but I gotta ask, why did you exclude Kyoka?

No it's not. Deku x Ochako is the second one, so it's not just one.

What is Shroomy's quirk?

I didn't?

I hope Kirishima gets to be Crimson Riot's sidekick, if CR is still active as a hero.

Apparently, she can spit white liquid through the top of of her head.

>Momo
>Jiro
>Invisitits
>only two girls

One of them is already taken by Todoroki, duh.

user seems to be implying todoroki is not a raging homosexual and would actually know what to do with a woman like Momo

>todoroki is not a raging homosexual
But Aoyama is, so the two girls are useless to him.

>character abused by his father
>homosexual

Fujos have no mercy for fictional characters.

>I don't really know where else they could go, what typical high school stuff have not been shown in hero form yet?

my favorite moments have been away from the typical high school setting such as the stain arc and the chapter where we see twice's inner dialogue.

feels like there's a lot of directions he can take the story.

Nope, Aoyama is also straight. I asked Hori yesterday in the ramen shop we both visit how many characters in Boku no Hero are homosexual and he said only one.

>character gets his face boiled by his mother
>not a homo

Who?

What direction would you like him to take the story?

She was the only one with her shirt open during the UA festival

Probably releases spores from her armpits

Sorry Aoyama is a man of class and doesn't wear his boner on his sleeve like that horny gremlin. I assure Aoyama is one driven to pleasure a lady.

>Mother raises a wimp
>Father tries to make him a man again
>Abuse

>30 something muscular bachelor
>str-

Well great now you ruined it.

what the hell I hate All Might now?

I think they've done enough pre work for a game changing arc involving villains. It's about time we see the students face off in 1 v 1's, get more of these villains fleshed out like Twice did, and push the character relationships to more dramatic stages.

It seems like we're going to have another school arc which should be goodd considering it may lead into more info on the history of All Might and OFA, it would be interesting if the former succesor candidate was the traitor and it goes somewhere.

But no matter how you slice it, we've gotten a ton of setup for the next big dramatic arc.

Can confirm he said only one couple was

Don't worry, he'll be dead soon.

Ochako is the traitor

STOP WITH THIS GENERAL SHIT
THERE IS NO CHAPTER THIS WEEK NOR VIZ RIP

Ibara is the traitor

>trying this hard to shove his delusions in
Literally both of these have guaranteed shonen boyfriends already.

Stain arc was easily the worst. The training camp and Bakugo rescue was several times better

>THERE IS NO CHAPTER THIS WEEK
Didn't we say that last week?

>Todomomo fag
>Calling someone else delusional

How would you know that ?

Yes and those were suppose to be out this week so really no chapter this week

Delusional to the end, it's Mineta who's been confirmed by Hori to be the winner.

None of the girls can resist sugar's delicious glaze.

Being cute. Also spores probably.

I expect a lot of not school related things if along the lines the villians win and UA gets closed. I expect that the series will aim to be over by the end of high school so that gives them 2 years to accomplish that and as said above I think the 3rd year won't be school related at all

Fuck off

The only ship that's supported by canon at the moment is DekuOcha, if you believe otherwise you are delusional. End of story. Ship whatever you want but don't push it like a retard

of the Kaminari bowl yes

Watch her be En tier and grow mushrooms in people's lungs

What is the actual context of this sketch?

Does Mineta sticking his balls to Momo trigger you, user-kun?

Please refrain from slandering my waifu.

Solidifying Kaminari's descent into being Mineta's life partner after getting denied by every girl

Funny, coming from the guy (male) who posted

Is Kendou a better Class Rep than Lida?

Yes.

>Oh wait, but it's Mina. She's used to this.

>3 minutes in mspaint

Of course he did. There's no girl in U.A. who didn't get her hymen Graped.

You're retarded and probably also the one todomomo faggot who keeps spamming the threads

>and now I will try to post twice within cooldown period!

Very subtle.

>"solo"
Dear fag, enjoy yourself re-reading this part

You need mental help

No. Superspeed > weaponized manhands

Yes, I'm definitely the one who needs it.

Did you just not read the rest of my post?

Irrelevant to being a class representative. Kendou is automatically better because she is a cute girl and has a manko that's all.

The height difference between Momo and Jirou is perfect

Being a cute girl is also irrelevant to being a class rep. Kendou is better because she's not autistic and doesn't hesitate to put fuckboys in their place.

Yes but still, user. They're gonna guide their own teams

>Being a cute girl is also irrelevant to being a class rep. Kendou is better because she's not autistic and doesn't hesitate to put fuckboys in their place.
No it's not. One of them is clearly much better if you need to throw the class representative into a den of fat & bald Japanese men.

She doesn't have Iida's dedication, though. Do you see yaoihands arriving to class two hours early every day to make sure everything is in order even at the cost of looking like the biggest loser ever? You don't.

Hands and his group competing against villains who want to take over after All Might's defeat.

I knew it! He was the only one all along.

There is no reason to show up two hours early. Class reps barely do anything.

>being black is a "quik" in Japan

Racism!!

In summer, it was so hot, so that the kids just lay on the linoleum floor trying to catch some cool

I don't think they'll have separate teams, and even if they did, the ones you made are really weird. Why would Froppy be in that group when she works better in water and wants to do natural disaster rescue stuff? What's Mineta even doing there?
The mutant group is also really random and weird, the quirks don't really go together. Mute needs animals around, Tokoyami needs darkness, etc.
And the last group is literally just left overs, it doesn't make any sense.
Blasty group is fun and could work though

Forgot my pic.

i think there is an actual black student in UA.

IMO Aoyama would fit perfectly within Deku's team. So I'd rather move Froppy to the Mutants alongside Birb or maybe even letting Lida-kun command a team of four.

Yeah, would be nice if Birdie had someone to sexually service him too.

Momo trusts Todoroki completely and he was probably the only reason she agreed to helping them get to Kamino. She also has good teamwork with her BFF Jirou. Aoyama and Invisible really don't belong there though.

What does his quirk even do?

He can black girls if he touches them inside their manko with his penis

Aoyama and Invisitits belong together as the traitors.

So whom will they kill when they turn on their team?

Aoyama, Mina, Hagakure and one more would probably be their own team

Class B was a mistake. They're irrelevant and the only people who care about them are desperate waifufags. If Hori wanted to have people actually care about students, he should have had Class A be the only heroics class and have 15 people at most.

>Aoyama is a quirk less traitor who uses his belt to shoot the laser

>Tooru is actually a quirk less GUY who is just inside a robotic stealth suit (they only had female one available; voice changer is gratis)

Monoma is hilarious, and I am always looking forward to seeing more of him

Most bits of the teams were made based of how things are currently. I agree with you that these pairings aren't effective at all but we're talking about shonen here. Friends tend to stick together even if it isn't the best choice.

Froppy and Mineta are the other pair of friends Deku has beside Ochachuck and Lida-kun.

Same with the mutants. Birb and Tentacle are a thing. Sadrock and Sugarlips too. I simply put Ojiro in there as a leader in reference of some older vignettes which praised his leadership skills.

Momo and Jirou are BFFs and shit. Todoroki was in there because of Momo. Invisitits is a slut so maybe she'll follow Icyhot's dick.

So if Hori ever has the balls to kill someone in Class 1A, who is it?

My bet is on Kirishima or Todoroki.