Do girls this hopeless actually exist?

Do girls this hopeless actually exist?

I hope so. I want one.

yeah ur mom lol

Yes, but think of the age she is and how much she changes at the point she is in the manga. It's like how you have tiers or pathetic, hopeless, or ugly.

Even as much as she could be one of those 3 she still finds reasons to elevate or separate herself from others rather than build any sense of empathy.

She may have gotten better but she' still a shitty person. In a sense still fucking hopeless.

Yes but they're not cute like Tomoko.

Yes, they post on Sup Forums.

I give you 2 hints user.
It's time
Jojo bread

>Tomoko
>cute
kek

Hopefully, because I plan to marry one.

Yes. I had someone like that in my class. She was 20+ not 15 like the one you are asking about. And she was even worse. Her voice sounded weird as hell, every time she had to read something people had to actively stop themselves from laughing. Nobody ever talked to her.
I wonder what she is doing now. Tbh she is probably more successful than me job wise at least. Anyway, this anime made me think of her for the first time since I last saw that girl irl.
She also secretly took pictures of some boys in the class including me. I was equally flattered and creeped out.

>I wonder what she is doing now.
Still masturbating to the photo she took of you.

I feel so loved

What do you think user?

Antisocial women exist but are are invisible to society, nobody give a shit about that people. It´s because society think only antisocial MEN have opportunities for fix his antisocial personality

problably most of them turn into sjws sadly

Sure. And they're not interested in you either so neither would Tomoko.

I'm an 8/10 fuckboy ok, thank you

Yeah, their are tons of them. The problem is they are forgettable and you probably haven't thought of them since you've last seen their face.

probably but they gotta be uggo as fuck

Bitch please, it gets so much worse than that. Because of traumatic pasts or disorders or simply living self-destructive lifestyles, shit gets pretty bad.

Shut the fuck up nigger.