HOLY FUCK “IT WAS JUST THE TWO OF THEM”: COULD OBAMA BE QUESTIONED ABOUT TRUMP AND FLYNN?

vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/could-obama-be-questioned-about-trump-and-flynn

archive.is/1zhsy

KING NIGGER IS GOING TO PRISON AND WE GET TO WATCH IT IN SLOW MOTION

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/S8qQG
archive.is/0IlkP
archive.fo/5nKVB
archive.fo/OOBUz
archive.fo/eo8dg
archive.fo/FxKqx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>On November 10, 2016, two days after his stunning election victory, Donald Trump met with President Barack Obama, alone, in the Oval Office, for 90 minutes. They covered plenty of important ground, including the nuclear threat from North Korea and the need—at least in Obama’s view—for the United States to uphold its part in the Paris climate agreement and the Iran sanctions deal. They also talked about Michael Flynn.

>That last item is the one that may interest special counsel Robert Mueller. As his investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 campaign draws closer to the current occupant of the White House, Mueller will want to determine what Trump knew about Flynn’s entanglements, and when he knew it, and what Trump was told about Russian interference in the election. Which could lead to an apparently unprecedented circumstance: a former president being interviewed as part of an investigation into his immediate successor. “If you are doing an obstruction of justice investigation, you would want that information,” says Solomon Wisenberg, who questioned President Bill Clinton as part of independent counsel Kenneth Starr’s probe. “Why is Trump trying to protect Flynn, saying ‘he’s a good guy,’ after all these people—the former president, Sally Yates—warned him?”

>Current and former Obama insiders don’t believe such a step will be necessary. “Once Trump became the Republican nominee, leaders of the intelligence community briefed him periodically, and after the election more regularly,” says Ned Price, who was a C.I.A. analyst before becoming a National Security Council staffer and a special assistant to Obama, then quitting in February 2017 and publicly airing his dismay at Trump’s policies. “The briefings are scripted, documents are prepared, so it should be easy for Mueller to say, ‘I want to see the president-elect’s briefing for X day,’ or ‘Show me everything that was briefed to the president-elect about Russia.’ The process is led by the director of National Intelligence, but it involves analysts from C.I.A., N.S.A., F.B.I. So there wasn’t a need for President Obama, in that meeting, to delve into the nitty-gritty of what the intelligence community assessed and how they assessed it.”

>Even so, Obama did feel an urgency to raise the issue of Flynn with Trump. Flynn, a star lieutenant general in Iraq and Afghanistan, had served as the head of the Defense Department’s intelligence agency in the Obama administration for a turbulent two years before being forced out of the job. He eventually became a vehement backer of the Trump campaign: “Lock her up! Lock her up! . . . Damn right! Exactly right!” Flynn yelled to a chanting crowd at the Republican National Convention. He then blasted Obama as a “weak and spineless” leader who “coddles” terrorists.

>Yet Obama’s problem with Flynn was purely professional, his aides say. “It was already public that Trump was looking at Flynn for national security adviser,” an Obama operative who was briefed on the meeting says. “President Obama felt that the position is so important that you really need a serious person in there, and he suggested to Trump that he needed someone of higher caliber. Obama did wave him off of Flynn as N.S.A. adviser. But it was less about any possible corruption and more about competence, credibility, and character. It wasn’t related to Russian interference in the election. But yes, as far as the guts of the meeting in the Oval, on that Thursday, it was just the two of them.

>Should Mueller determine there’s a legal need to question Obama, he would still need to confront the political risk: if word of the session leaked, Trump and his allies would claim that the special counsel’s probe had become irretrievably partisan. “Sometimes you bring anybody into the grand jury you can, but there are political ramifications to doing that with a president, a vice president, senior Cabinet officials,” says another Starr investigation veteran. “Sometimes you can get information without talking to these people—you can talk to Obama’s lawyer, for example, and say, ‘I don’t want to interview him if we don’t have to, but if we did, tell me what he would say.’ We used that tactic a lot in Starr’s office.”

>When he worked as a lawyer, Obama took depositions. When he was a law professor, he taught students how to ask questions in court. Yet Obama has apparently never been sworn in as a witness himself. It’s unlikely he will make his debut as part of Mueller’s inquiry. Then again, a year ago it seemed unlikely President Obama would find himself alone in the Oval Office chatting with President-Elect Trump

Whoa if true

Fuck off pissbaby, no one wants Trumper propaganda here.

You are epic fail, leave.

Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI because once it goes to court the evidence used to realize he was lying will be inadmissible in court. They got it through illegal wiretaps.

Hey you said the same thing in that other thread, or you're just trying to make it into a stale pasta?

You know what else is an epic fail? When people try communism.

Big if huge

DONT LET THIS SLIDE

That makes no sense. If the only evidence is inadmissible he wouldn’t plead guilty.

How has OP concluded that this is bad for Obama? The article simply says he might be a material witness with respect to what trump knew about Flynn and when.

He plead guilty because he did lie and this is the door to get king nigger locked up.

What for?

Trump knew Obama was illegally wiretapping him and his team before he was inaugurated. Do you not remember Admiral Rodgers going to Trump Tower to warn Trump.

Treason.

>Trump knew Obama was illegally wiretapping him

Sigh this debunked bullshit again?

Obama wiretapping has been confirmed, MSM 100% BTFO

WSJ is calling the Mueller shit a scam
>All Mr. Comey’s Wiretaps
archive.fo/S8qQG
> Did Obama Know about Comey’s Surveillance?
archive.is/0IlkP

The hill opinion piece reporting it as spying, look at this headline
>It looks like Obama did spy on Trump, just as he apparently did to me
archive.fo/5nKVB

New york post
>Wiretaps may prove Trump right — and that’s absolutely terrifying
archive.fo/OOBUz

>Trump rips Susan Rice over unmasking, says it’s ‘just the tip of the iceberg'
archive.fo/eo8dg

Meanwhile Samantha Powers was unmasking people daily
archive.fo/FxKqx

No the tap was on the Russian ambassador. Not on Flynn.

>archive.fo/

It was on whoever the fuck they wanted you moron. They unmasked people whenever they felt like it. Why do you think the FBI transcripts with Flynn are so thorough?

>I didn't read the article because I'm fucking stupid

The article specifically states that Obama's knowledge of Flynn would be used against Trump. If Obama told Trump early on that Flynn was doing illegal shit and Trump did nothing, it would look bad on Trump.

Come home black man

>obvious tinfoil hat wearer calls others morons.

Sad.

Rice and Powers unmasked everyone under the sun so that Obama could wiretap them all to find any kind of dirt on Trump.

>debunked

that's where you're wrong kiddo

shouldn't you be prepping your daughter for the muslim rape association?

>When he worked as a lawyer, Obama took depositions. When he was a law professor, he taught students how to ask questions in court.
When he sat on the toilet, he made a poop!

How does this hurt Obama in the slightest? I'm assuming you are talking about this:

>Should Mueller determine there’s a legal need to question Obama, he would still need to confront the political risk: if word of the session leaked, Trump and his allies would claim that the special counsel’s probe had become irretrievably partisan. “Sometimes you bring anybody into the grand jury you can, but there are political ramifications to doing that with a president, a vice president, senior Cabinet officials,” says another Starr investigation veteran. “Sometimes you can get information without talking to these people—you can talk to Obama’s lawyer, for example, and say, ‘I don’t want to interview him if we don’t have to, but if we did, tell me what he would say.’ We used that tactic a lot in Starr’s office.”

The issue here is optics with Obama helping Mueller. It doesn't imply even a little bit that Obama could be in trouble for anything. If I misread it, please correct me.

>Obama tells Trump that Flynn might not be the best dude, don't take him and if you do watch out
>Trump finds that what Obama said is true rather quickly and fires him after setting up a mini-sting with Pence.
King nig-nog did nothing wrong here.

You're as bad as the liberals who read click-bait headlines/tweets and ignore the corrections that are issued after their release.

>Optics
Hello Jew. Obama is going to prison. Hillary is going to prison. Israel is fucked and you know it.

Lol what happens if Obama lies to a federal agent?..

SHILLS ITT ARE LOSING IT

So Obama knew flynn was doing illegal shit and did nothing is what u mean to say? He was president, why didnt his doj indict flynn?

Wait this is basically saying that Obama warned trump about Flynn and that doesn't look good for Trump.

shill bait slide thread

He's already fucked, he would prolly just plead the 5th thru the whole interview.

Flynn did nothing wrong faggot. Obama and his admin did.

Bye king of the bongo

How many Bongs does it take to stop a muslim invasion?

You're all so fucking braindead from your horseshit diet and police state that you'll get to watch your daughters and mothers raped and sold, wondering where all the fucking burkas came from.

Please keep acting superior, it's all just part and parcel aye mate? Enjoy the gender neutral bathrooms that will be perfect little campouts for those nice muslim men. Oh shit what happened to your daughter? Not the same anymore after Achmed said hello in his native tongue.

My lineage comes from you fucking cunts and you make me sick. Fuckers deserve the rot and chaos you brought to your people. Fuck off and die

Obvious reason would be that Flynn would spill the beans on all the crimes Obama and company committed during his tenure as director of the DIA. I

>being this triggered over a word

So I take that as you can't explain why this is trouble for Obama? Obama providing testimony to Mueller in regards to what he told Trump about Flynn is not illegal, is it?

Hey CTR

>The chad president
>The virgin traitor

Holy fuck my get

>77
>1488

Dude I’m crying here. You trumpers are a fairy tale.

Point out one flaw in your logic and it’s all ad hominem based on the only thing you can ascertain - nationality. It’s almost like you haven’t read the sticky.

Holy shit, the knives are out on this investigation. Have a bump. Can you imagine the morning when it's on every headline and it can't be ignored that obama had the single-most corrupt and fucked up presidency in the history of our country?

shills btfo'd into orbit

>checking your own digits
I was going to, but ya blew it, dipshit.

Especially with the release of the tarmac emails showing the FBI is corrupt as hell. Comey, Holder, Lynch and finally Obama will go down. The U1 case will take Hillary and her CF cronies down.

President's do not get arrested. I am sorry they just do not. Trump would pardon Obama if it came to that which it will not. It is far too divisive. They also have to have the freedom to do things and make decisions for the country that might not always be cheerful and pleasant shit. Most of the time it is not.

Flynn pleaded guilty. Whether trump knew or ordered him to do it isn’t known yet.

bump

Dude whats with all this “king nigger” stuff? I dont like that at all.

Should be “nigger king”

Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI. The FBI knew he was lying because of illegal wiretaps. Inadmissible. You're going in circles fool.

I will never understand this pic.

Obama is fucked.

Hillary is fucked.

Bush Jr is fucked.

Bush Sr is fucked.

Bill is fucked.

Dick is fucked.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

ISRAEL IS FUCKED.

king nigger has been his titled for quite some time because he was actually president when given that title m8

They can get impeached though. And if evidence of collusion or “other high crimes” emerges he’s fucked and you know it.

Dems obviously go for it. But the GOP establishment can get pence in post and the moral high ground - they will go for it.

Kang Negro

share blue gets the rope too friendo

Soccer players fake injuries all the time to draw penalties because it benefits them in the actual game. They invented a 'magic spray' that heals these players instantly so they can continue playing. They do not of course sell this magic spray.

Soccer is as fake as the WWE.

Why would he plead guilty if the only evidence is inadmissible? It makes no sense.
Unless you’re claiming some bizarre 8D chess move here that I’m not seeing.

>1488
>1488
>1488
The most beautiful get.

So? Bill Clinton was impeached.

There is no high crimes or anything of the sort when it comes to Trump.

>summoning obongo leaf this hard

I hope so. I want something to go right.

if obongo goes to prison he should go to guantanamo for failing to follow through on his pledge to shut it down

Bump

We don’t know that yet. Flynn might be the only one. He might be the tip of the iceberg.
If Kushner asked him to do it, that’s an illegal act from the innermost circle.

>WILL HE QUESTION KING NIGGER???

no

You best give an expedited rundown, because I'm not reading all that shit.

faggot

>naming the jew

>Kushner
Nice meme.

Trump tweeted in fucking March about Obama spying on him. Obama illegally spied on everyone.

How is it illegal? It is not. It would be illegal if he was a candidate. He was not a candidate at the time. ABC lied. So it is not illegal.

ALL PART OF THE PLAN!

>1488

My sides

Does this have to do with all the unmasking and sheeiitt?

Basically OP thinks that Mueller questioning Obama about Flynn is bad for Obama, not trump. But linked to an article that said nothing of the sort. For reasons known only to him.

How did Obama know about Flynn in November? That he would 'lie' to the FBI in March?

Hmmm, was he 'listening'?

And if Flynn could be, as NSA, investigated, WHAT ABOUT SUSAN RICE?

prove me wrong
king dindu, ObingObongObango will never be brought to justice

It’s conducting foreign policy as a private citizen. That’s illegal.

If contacting a foreign ambassador about UN resolutions isn’t in contravention of the Logan act then I don’t know what is.

Quick rundown?

>1488

Hail victory

You die next, nigger.

When did meme come to mean “allegations being made in the public arena that may or may not be true”?

I said “if”. All we know so far is that Flynn claims to have been asked by a senior member of trumps team to contact the Russian ambassador illegally. This has been linked unofficially to Kushner. If this is all true, it cuts right to the innermost circle and whoever it was is fucked.

Yes.

He was not a private citizen at the time. He was the president-elect. You are britbong scum and you will not interfere with our democracy he we will kill you again.

I’m so confused. What is your image supposed to achieve? I’m not even black, but that would be ok if I was.

>Sup Forums is on full damage control
>post a non related news from vanityfair
>thanks obama

You are a foreign agent attempting to subvert our trust in both of our current and our ex-president. You are what they are talking about on the TEE VEE's.

ur being retarded?
who do you work for?

Flynn was always about leading the investigation to Hillary and Obama's treason and getting them for arming and supplying and aiding al-qaeda and islamic state for their CIAjew bosses. get the jail cells ready

ad hominem, read the sticky mate you might learn something.

He wasn’t in post at the time. “President elects son in law” or “president elects choice for NSA head” isn’t an official position. Therefore both were private citizens.

Obama and Hillary going to jail would be a Christmas dream come true. I'm not a kekistani faggot who jumps at cheap LARP's. I can't find a single reason how this hurts Obama, no matter how much I may want it, and if you can't tell me how I'm wrong, I'm forced to assume that you are a giant narrative-controlling kike.