Proposing New Mandatory School Lunch Menu Item

archive.is/zxTXs
"The Trump administration is pausing enforcement of an Obama-era plan to further reduce the amount of salt in school lunches."
Since the administration is now in the process of fixing the national school lunch program that Obama destroyed, a perfect item to add to the menu is bacon wrapped pork chops for all children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXndtMEJyOw
conservativetribune.com/michelle-bad-news-on-way-out-door/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats good protein

I’d eat it. We had pizza and Mac and Cheese every fucking day.

pork chops are gross and dry 95% of the time

they have to be prepared medium-rare and broiled for 30 secs right at the end to be actually-good

Do parents in american not prepare lunches for their children? Why do children not simply return home for lunch? Why are you niggers such mutts?

But what's it really going to look like? They need to stop dressing the shit and show it like it's going to be on the kid's tray.

Doesn't the government buy like half of all ag products anyway? Why can't they just give this food to public schools instead of throwing it into a landfill?

federal school lunch guidelines are the absolute minimum guidelines that must be followed by schools who receive federal funding for Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) programs

i.e. this only affects nigger eats so i don't give a flyin fuck, user

Lunch is usually like 20-30 mins.

America is a lot of sprawl, people don't always live close to schools, etc.

It's not like euros where lunch is a 2 hour family meal, or anything.

That what this stuff is. Corporate agg welfare for the nigger conglomerate companies

Why are you such niggers

Reducing salt? Why? Do all the kids have hypertension? Completely unnessary if they don't. Salt doesn't cause high blood pressure. You know, I went to the store the other day and realized that just abut everything has no cholesterol. Fucking sad, cholesterol is necessary for males to produce adequate amounts of testosterone. Just about all dairy products now hav little to no cholesterol in them now. Soy is not the problems, it's a lack of exercise and a porper diet that is making boys effet men.

lots of places stopped allowing bagged lunches to limit the risk of a peanut allergy infection, as for returning home it's mostly this , also at certain ages most kids' will have both parents at work during the day.

my high school would let people leave school during lunch a long time ago but kids kept getting in car accidents or going home and killing themselves so they made people stay on campus all day

how about making your crotchspawn a few Sandwiches each day ?
how the hell can americans be such poor parents

People like money a lot. Sell themselves into systems that promise them more. Become married to careers instead of family. Begin resenting family all together.

You're starting to see echos across euroland as communities get fractured. Becomes almost like a destructive routine.

allergic reaction not infection**

It was my understanding that most farmers make a negative income because of the exorbitant interest on loans they're forced to take. I don't object to subsidized farming, but I do object to subsidized banking.

Jews made us this way.
youtube.com/watch?v=RXndtMEJyOw

this is the perfect school lunch right here

It's impossible to support a family with one income here so Mom and Dad both have to work. No one makes nutritious meals for their children.
We bus our kids 45 mins across town to meet SJW diversity quotas. If a school is "too white" then the white kids there get redistricted to some ghetto school full of violent niggers on the other side of town. Yay diversity.
We're not mutts.

i-is this true ?
this gotta be Satire, you gotta be shitting me

But that's not halal user

No it's very exaggerated

I'm supposed to say that!

i have never heard of white people being sent to shittier districts, there would be far too much uproar over that but there are a bunch of 95%+ white, extremely wealthy school districts near me that bus in overflow niggers from the city, niggers that have no legal right to be there but are ordered to be sent there by state regulatory bodies for the purpose of "integration"

I'm wondering this too. What good does reducing salt do?
I can understand limiting sugar, but limiting salt? The only real problem with salt is when you take foods heavily loaded with sugar, salt, and fat as these calorie dense foods are often heavily processed, have no nutritional value, and encourage overeating due to the dopamine release caused by eating them.

Nah. They bus black kids into white schools mostly.

>redistricted
Seems you got the short end of the schtick.

Looks fine to me. Sugar is the real problem.

Hence why they're wrapped in bacon. To preserve moisture.

i keep hearing that it's impossible to support kids on one person's wage....

maybe you need to sell one of your Escalades, nigger.

then starve

They reduced salt because of the sheboon.

And she (male)'s right for once, American food is way too salty especially fucking Applebee's. Goddamn broccoli is saltier than a bag of Lay's.

Not sure about other states but I imagine it's similar. It used to happen in Texas after desegregation because our schools were funded by property taxes. So to enforce equality they portioned out the districts shipping blacks to white schools and whites to black schools.

It was largely ended once tax laws were changed. Property taxes are still used to fund education but they developed a system to transfer funds from richer (white) neighborhoods into poorer (black) schools. So now de facto segregation is no longer considered unconstitutional.

Just one more method of wealth transfer from whites to niggers, and yet they still can't figure out why blacks are under-performing. Egalitarianism is a plague upon humanity.

It was all a scam for the Obamas to steal the lunch money of every child in America.

This is now a Michael "Michelle" Obama school lunch thread

Quick rundown:

>be Michelle Obama
>realize that I'm going to ruin the reputation of the position of the First Lady of the United States because I'm an ugly nonpassing tranny and I haven't done shit while my husband was busy ruining the country for 8 years
>decide that childhood obesity is now the biggest problem facing the country, and that school lunches are to blame
>don't realize that her fellow niggers are the vast majority of welfare recipients and also have an average IQ an entire standard deviation below the mean, so almost all of them buy nothing but junk food, candy and soda with their welfare money contributing to a huge portion of obese Americans alone
>ruin lunch for every kid in all schools around America

I started my second year of high school when Obama first got elected. Let's just say I started bringing my own lunch to eat after my freshman year

>The largest of the five school- and center-based programs, the National School Lunch Program, fed about 30 million children each school day in 2014 and cost $12.7 billion,” the report read.“The rules are hallmarks of the Obama administration, but kids aren’t eating the foods, industries can’t comply with the standards, and schools are wasting money.”

EAGnewsreported that since the restrictions on fat, calories, sodium,sugar and other nutritional parameters were enacted in 2012, over 1.2 million students have stopped eating school lunches altogether.

Furthermore, the bill’s insistence on every student taking a fruit or a vegetable — whether they intend to eat it or not — has created amassive amount of food wastefrom students simply throwing them away.

conservativetribune.com/michelle-bad-news-on-way-out-door/

>Do parents in american not prepare lunches for their children?
only asian parents. none of the other parents care enough about their children

this is partially true. certain areas, especially california will zone shools in such a way as to make them diverse

your daily luncheon rations only include 2 potato chips?
also, why do they give you a fork to eat mystery-meat gruel?

>good fats
>good protein
Nice!

what is that? milk, mashed potato and hash brown?

Nope that's a chicken patty

>NO NOT PROTEIN! BOYS NEED SOY AND CARBS REEEEEE

Not satire whatsoever.
One of the most white/mexican schools in my town got infested with niggers. The Mexican family next door moved away and the white family as well. Its a shame, the Mexicans here acted white if anything, probably just some outliers here though.

t. Californian Countryman

m u z z i e s b t f o

>when you drink so many sugary drinks that no one has teeth by school age and need their food mashed into a paste to eat it

What the actual fuck. I no shit ate better the time I got arrested than that shit.

2/10 would not get arrested again, but the 2 meals were pretty good.

Did you guys still get tacos at least?

If you know a good butcher have some pork chops turned into cube steak. Tell them to leave the silver fat in. They turn out delicious, perfectly tender, and always juicy.

I'm proposing the US switch to an all-pork diet for all government institutions.

No nigger religions allowed.

What the actual fuck. I ate better meals in jail.

Is this due to schools being too dumb to actually make "real" meals and only using heat and serve shit?

Better then soyboy lunches.

That actually doesn't look too bad to be honest. It seems a little high in carbs and a little low on protein, but it's not absolutely garbage.

what is the thing in bottom right

Salt reduces the water in your body, raising blood pressure. According to experts people eat far too much salt these days and it benefits you in the future if you eat less salt on a younger age. Something like that. Don't pin me down on it.

mexican style rice

Mexican rice.

Rice with some tomato paste + taco seasoning or similar mixed in.

>implying that's unhealthy
Shit looks proper and tasty, don't believe everything the grain industry tells you.

>a plastic fork
is this the norm , all schools here have metal cutlery yes even knives.

Rice with Mexican stuff in it to make it look different.

You don't tell me that there are bacon wrapped pork chops in burgerland schools.
I'd probably start school again...

That is horrific. I would just starve

Actually it's the opposite, at least where I grew up

I was born and raised in one of the nicest Chicago suburbs. The vast majority of the population is white and asian. It's one of the richest and most affluential suburbs in all of the Midwest.

When I was in junior high, our school started a program in which we'd use a portion of the school budget to start busing in inner city Chicago niggers to come to school with us. The idea was that they'd become doctors, astronauts and politicians simply because they were denied good resources and safe learning areas simply because they were impoverished and black.

Instantly their affects were felt. They started fights, tried to fuck evert white girl in their sight, and tried to sell weed to us. Worse in my opinion was their seeming genetic disposition to stand in the choke points of the school (the busiest, smallest/narrowest hallways and doorways in the entire school) and do nothing or sometimes scream at each other, where everyone is trying to walk. I was later told by others around the country that all niggers in every school do this. Eventually every one of them had either failed or dropped out.

One of my earliest red pills. I realized then that you can take a dog out of the pound, dress it in nice clothes, give it every opportunity that a man would have. But you're going to get bit at the end of the day because it's still a fucking dog.

This is giving me flashbacks. School lunch in America really is like this routinely. Maybe not every single day is as bad as that pic, but very often it is.

Pakis make rice in a similar way.

>all schools here have metal cutlery yes even knives
I'm calling the police. You're sick, mate, absolutely sick! Putting deadly weapons in the hands of children like that. Might as well give them guns.

ban utensils, sporks for everyone

It's also called new orleans rice (pretty gud to be honest), or dirty rice, or similar.

No memes, it's delicious.

Man, I'm glad that my school was in the middle of the nigger ghetto. Yes, it sucked as a school but I was in the smarter classes that were majority white. But, not going to lie, our cafeteria was run by black grandmothers, and man could they cook.

When I was in the US army, we moved about once a year. It seemed that each school was different. Some had plastic in big bins, others had metal that you left with the tray. Im pretty sure it was cheaper to just use plastic vs washing metal.

This is LEGITIMATELY what school lunches in America are like. Zero exaggeration. You may think that this is made up, but it is literally what kids eat here.
t. 23 year old in America

That's pretty smart, push for bacon to piss off Muslims

Sup Forums should get on that

am 2 years older, had non cucked meals. REKT

stop living around niggers

they look like grubs

I had this shit in Ohio, what state are you? Could Michelle's reach not touch you wherever you were?

And I thought I had shitty meals at school. Get your shit together murrica

even prison food here is better

stop complaining fags
at least you had food in your schools

This is what all anglo spehere we need, mediterranean cuisine...

Florida, in the ghetto, with a kitchen run by old black women. WE ATE GUD.

We had whatever processed meal of the day was, and then a home meal that like, 9/10 times, was baked chicken or BBQ chicken or similar + green beans with onions and bacon + some sort of salad + some sort of starch, usually mashed potatoes.

All for $3.00

Is that Trump brand chocolate milk?

>but they kept getting into car accidents and killing them selves
And I thought we had a problem with people driving like maniacs

Same here. Graduated in ‘12 we had good ass food. NJ btw

Where is the salt at?

Pack a lunch box with a coupla sandwiches, a piece of fruit, a treat and a 'juice box' you fat lazy cunts, what's wrong with you mutts????

New school lunch under Trump.

looks like an improvement