>both have annoying attidutes
>both are annoyingly plain
>both shut down MC
>both a literal shit
>and... both win
Coincidinkle?

fpbp

FTFY MASUZU BEST GIRL

Fuck off. Silver was the only good girl in that shitfest.

FUCKING THIS

>Subaru loves Emilia even though she's kinda shit
Alright, so he's crushing on her real hard, wants to get to know her, likes her a lot and is sort of obsessed

>Ignores awesome Rem who even confesses her love for him
Again, she's sort of crushing on him, but she doesn't obsess thankfully, but he's so lovestruck with Emilia he doesn't see what's right in front of him

>"Nah sorry even though I can rely on you more than I can Emilia and you're a way more interesting character with depth and personality I just like this boring character lol"
And she's just accepting of it.

>"Yeah alright that's fair I'll just be your cucked bitch and help you love Emilia then while I look on wishing I could be with you."

The real fucking kicker was him going back to Emilia and acting crazy.

"Oh hey we have to go because I say so but I wont explain why and just expect you to come with me HURRY RIGHT NOW WHILE I LOOK CRAZY"
>Is surprised when she doesn't want to go with him
Alright I get that he can't tell her or anyone about the going back in time deal, but he could have at least said 'Oh hey, guys are coming to kill you, so please come with me', it would have fucking helped!

Jesus fuck episode 18 almost makes me want to stop watching it though.

>"You get a front row seat to watch the man you fell for become a true hero!"
Yeah, Subaru, add in 'and leave you in the dust and use you for your compelling abilities, while I try to get with this other girl'

ARGH.

Rem Faggot detect

Remfags are based

Because Rem is a ugly piece of shit.

Because elf pussy is a million times better than midget demon pussy.

It's funny how we use 'win' here. Emilia didn't do anything. Subaru fought his way into her heart. If anything, he won. And Rem is clearly fighting her way into Subaru's heart, and she is winning.

Christ, you have moments like this after ep18. It was possibly even foreshadowed earlier with the oni story and Ram calling Subaru adulterous.

fucking this, rem won.

>Remfags in denial

Read the story.

do emiliafags even exist?

anime is truly a cancerous growth

EMT >>>>>>>>>>>> remshit self-cuckold

>Emilia
>winning
She gets cucked hard by Rem in the LN

>remfags are this mad

They don't.

>implying Remshit isn't the worst

Why is this still a thing? Doesn't everyone know that Rem won already?

The only people that don't know are the people are the dedicated shitposters who are feigning ignorance. Like always.

all wheel drive going "yeah but I love emilia" right after Rem literally gives him a reason to live is straight up one of the most unintentionally hilarious moments I've ever seen in anime. Especially since the rest of that episode is also one of the better confessions I've seen in a show.

It's such an audaciously stupid reaction that I have to see where this franchise goes from here.

rewatch the anime dude, you are wrong on more points than one, big one beeing that he didn't say "oh hey guys are coming to kill you" when actually he did, she just said she can't abadon roswaal, emilia and especially ram

There's more to a person than just whether or not they love you.

Remember Rem is a murderer, and only seems nice because we see everything from Subaru's point of view whom she is in love with.

Reminder that those two slept together, twice.

This shit was created for you to love other girls even more.

>tfw yayaka lost to papicunt

>tfw mods nuked the Saenai thread instead of just banning the raging Eriri shitposter

This is why we can't have nice things.

But Emilia is far from worst girl.

Ram > Rem

>Not best or worst.
>Not best or worst.
>100% worst girl.
>Not best or worst girl.
>100% best girl.

Come again, OP?

caring about who wins in this garbage is like rooting for someone in the special olympics.

Doesn't matter because the real best girl is the one who keeps the series alive

My boy

Come back when you get some taste.

Pleaae don't compare Emilia to that awful cunt. Emilia is a good girl with a pure heart.

>Orangefag
>Chisatofag

Emilia is a meatbag with sexual potential, that's it

>Silverfag
>Satsukifag

This, she doesn't deserve that.

Truly the best taste possible.

Remfags truly are the worst.

Rem is so overrated. Beako, Ram, and Echidna are way better.

>Truly the best taste possible.

Silver is shit, m8. Seriously shit.

Silver is what makes Oreshura worth watching. Remove her and it turns into the blandest show ever, no one would watch it.

You must be a masochist.

She's a discount Hitagi. What's so great, Jojo references? People would have still eaten it up because it's still a series with cute girls slobbering over a guy.

> What's so great, Jojo references?
She is the only source of some novelty in the series.
>it's still a series with cute girls slobbering over a guy.
Generic girls you mean.

>She is the only source of some novelty in the series.
Nothing about her is novel. Everything about her is old and borrowed.
>Generic girls you mean
Just like her.

Yep

OreShura is shit and Silver is a large factor in making it shit. The only decent girl was Pink, followed by Orange at a distance.

OK but nobody cares about those girls meanwhile Rem keeps it alive

And that is why we love her.

Rem is dead lmao

>unironically thinks Chisato is best girl after this
There must be a limit to shit taste.

>implying always

Best thing about silver hair? Stains won't show.

Includes the anime overrated her

Remfags a shit

wtf I love Chisato now

I'm surprise why he'd bother to persevere. Once it's obvious that Emilia isn't going to fuck him, he should just pick the girl who gladly will.

I don't really like Rem's slavishness in the second half of the series. Sure, the guy did you a big favor, but you don't need to literally give your life for him. He's not THAT indispensable.

I think Episode 18 is the first time I've ever said, out loud, "God, I wish Kirito was here. He'd have handled this a lot better."

It's weird how less compelling a show becomes when you have a protagonist who can't fight. I mean, it shouldn't be, but somehow it's just less interesting when you're watching other dudes do the fighting. Weirdest of all, the White Whale fight and the climax is incredibly bland and boring.

It...I don't know, it feels like the show is only really exciting when Subaru is getting inventively maimed or having his nipples put through the emotional wringer. When he's actually doing fantasy LN stuff, the energy level plummets.

Water is wet, worst girl is winner.

Physics.

Subaru is a retard, what's so hard to understand? The show was spelling it out loud for you since episode 1.

But Rem didn't win

FPBP.

Physics.

Why didn't Mimi win

I love Emilia

I would hate Emilia's real life equivalent.

But Ram already got rammed by her owner.

>tfw will never get to sleep on emilia's lap pillow
Fugg

>watched this the weekend because I was offshore almost all year and catching up thanks to anime of the year lists
>get to the point where she confesses and he tells her he loves the other girl even though just 10 minutes prior he wanted to run away and make babies
>she is literally so loving she's fine with being a mistress
>mfw I legit punched a hole in the wall watching the ending where he admits his love for the witch and she just goes full autism not returning the favor

When where?

desuarchive.org/a/thread/151758977

It's so bad because he never gets banned and gets away with ruining everything for everyone.

They slept together?

Ate, cooked, flirted, cuddled, anything other than sex and kiss really. Though the kiss would've happened if Ferris didn't cockblock those two. Also a small bonus of Rem being basically being a mother-figure for Beatrice as well.

Bad writing and nothing more

Author railroading the plot toward the planned end in spite of everything that has been made in between

>Rem gets rejected because of Witch fuckery
>Still manages to get Subaru to backpedal hard and now has a devoted boyfriend

Truly this is the power of best girl.

Subaru is an idiot who develops slowly over time. His first decision is always the wrong one. Emilia is his first decision.

Btw Subaru loves Rem and has confessed to her before he even confessed to the half devil, anime didn't show cause confusing without 2nd season

wait for the "love curse" twist

rem was a fucking annoying, clingy, cliche piece of shit that didn't deserve subaru. the entire purpose of rem's character is to create a waifu with more appeal to the audience than to the character. it's supposed to trigger you. regardless of what you think, subaru loves emilia and rem's only purpose is to drive that point home. fuck rem.

Except you're wrong because Subaru's fallen in love with Rem too if you actually read the source material.

Go home Emiliafag, Rem is Subaru's waifu already

>Subaru literally strangles people who shittalks his girlfriend

Well, he's definitely devoted.

It was more like she just made Subaru accept that he's in love with her too, because the signs were there even before From Zero.

They don't always win.
Emilia is not worst, by any stretch.
Rem is not uncontested best, but she did her praiseworthy best.
What's WORST is people thinking Subaru is obligated to reciprocate.
Imagine if he he let Rem's heart stay cold.
A man chooses, a slave obeys.
He chose both.
Based.

That oni understands this dumb MC better than he understands himself.

Truly best waifu for him

She may not be the prettiest (I still think Emilia got a better design) but she got the best chemistry with the MC and stays by his side, helping him to better himself and achieve his goals.

Plus the fact she's willing to sacrifice herself not once but several times to protect him and endure it all for his sake.

Those are relationship goals.

Its nice how this can be said the same for Subaru.

Rem planned to change her hairstyle in something Subaru would like, so she may become the prettiest as well.

Well yeah, that's part of why they have the most straightforward thing going on. He loves her, she loves him; she supports him, he supports her.

But short hair is part of her charm

Long haired Rem is cute too

LOVE
CURSE