Are they fucking serious?!?

Are they fucking serious?!?

They're not aware of the Sup Forums meme because they're not cynical assholes who think the mere existence of a recognisable trope means it must be bad.

Hibike is literally pottery

Not surprising when all you watch is dreck.

Waters?

Literally

The meme is not why people dislike the trope. People dislike it because it's corny and overused as fuck, and in this instance it's pretty stupid. Par for the course for this show though.

Only autistic retards outright dislike it.

it was a great way to end the show. if you didn't OOOOOOH'd and smiled, maybe you don't actually enjoy anime.

Some people are just delusional about their favorite shows. I'm not surprised it's a KyoAni show either; you guys are notorious.

And some people are really cancerous about their Sup Forums memes.

This is bullshit and nobody would believe it if it were any studio other than Kyoani - Is what i would usually say, but you see, i have become more experienced with my years in this website and i can tell that this is in fact an incredibly elaborate falseflag made by someone who actually hates Kyoani.

It could be worse.

Are the clues not there?

This was better because it was completely forced and out of no where. Made it a lot more funnier.

That was a fucking hilarious moment though, it was the opposite of going for "OMG THAT'S THE SHOW'S TITLE, SO DEEP"

>at the end of the day, I just want to play my Sound! Euphonium

Really, KyoAni?

>in the end, we really were Sound! Euphonium
bravo Kyoani

The show didn't take itself seriously so it was okay.

Dad just wanted to give his daughter some sheet music. No bully.

>this would be the last chapter of my life of Sound! Euphonium
Really?

BRAVO

>piece for solo euphonium called "sound! euphonium"
>this is unacceptable and ridiculous

>I guess you could say, in the end we really were Sound! Euphonium
10/10 kyoani

WOAH GUYS THERE'S CLIFFS IN THAT PAINTING IT SYMBOLIZES THE RIFT BETWEEN THEM
Fuck off, highschool English class literary analysts.

>In the end, we truly were the Sound! Euphonium

KinoAni.

>tfw I have a dog
>Dogs are animals
>Animals come from the wild
>The wild was tamed by humans
>One country with many humans is japan
>The Japanese created anime
>One of these anime is called The World God Only Knows
>It's about a dude who plays lot's of video games
>I have 4 video games for the XBox
>The World God Only Knows season 4 confirmed

>>The World God Only Knows season 4 confirmed
I fucking wish.

Apophenia: The Post.

Do I need to read nip to understand this thread or am I just not up to date on my memes?

Are you aware of the title drop trope?

There's a lot of truth here but the statement about Kumiko's colours is kinda reaching. You only have to watch the show to see it's pretty clear that Kumiko's colours are a pastelly pink, salmon pink, orange and yellow. These are sometimes offset by green, which you might notice is the colour of the highlight in her eye. But once again this is a pastelly green, hardly earthy.

Occultic;Nine was truly kino. Bravo Chiyomaru.

Yes. I didn't realize that was a translation. I should read threads before posting.

I thought it was a pretty cool title drop. However, when Asuka told Kumiko she was a euphonium I had to laugh at that.

Reminds me, did we got any title drop with Robotics;Notes?

It's because she plays a supporting role

Jesus christ no. Everything after the Goddess arc was a trainwreck. Complete clusterfuck of what the author wanted to do, and just rushed out the ending 100 chapters too early because sales were dropping.

I wasn't saying that I wanted a twgok season 4, I was just putting into view how airwolfing stupid that chart was trying to analyze the color usage.

What an Occultic;Nine!

did you not re-watch the first episode?

>My life in an another world starts here, from Zero!

What did White Fox and Greycat mean by this?

Asuka describes Kumiko as a "Euphonium," a person who supports others. Asuka said she could bever become a "Euphonium" despite her skill due to not caring about others. Kumiko is distressed with Asuka leaving. She wants to be able to play with her and play like her. Asuka's roundabout answer is to give her the piece her fathee gave. "Hibike! Euphonium". Sound off and play your Euphonium. She's telling Kumiko the Euphonium like girl to makenherself heard. Asuka could never let herself be heard. She could never Hibike! like her father wanted.

Hibike! In the context of the show is more about playing an instrument. It means letting yourself be heard.

10 years later Asuka is invited to a recital. Its Kumiko and some Kitauji band players playing a Solister of Hibike! Euphonium

>WOAH GUYS THERE'S CLIFF IN THAT PAINTING
>artist give no thought to their art
Oh I guess everyone spoke in poetic meter back then, you death of the author practicing fuck.

>no semicolon
Shit title drop.

Will there ever be a Season 3?

I wanna see SOMEONE end up with someone at this point.

No

Rika Marching Band Story 2018

I don't even care about Kumiko/Reina that much.
I just want.
SOMETHING.

>expecting anything from Kyoani
>expecting anything from Japan for that matter

Right, I forgot why do I even get my hopes up.

Hyouka.

Kyoani can only count to 2. At most you'll get a movie.

Exception to the rule.

Are you kidding me the ending to that show was lame as fuck.

roll credits

You deserve it when dealing with this studio and adaptions.