WHY DONT YOU OWN A GUN user

WHY DONT YOU OWN A GUN user

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3F4c5o4J7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do. Several.

I do, but just one. Guns aren't that expensive but ammo and range time is.

You did*

Until that tragic boating accident..

Idk what ammo you are trying to shoot but you can get 1000 of 556 for around $330 or less. Less for 9mm.

do you consider glocks trash tier?

Im not a burger
That is sad

thats a meme

22LR isn't too bad but anything bigger than that is expensive.

It's just hard because I live in the city which means I have to drive pretty far to go to a range.

You basically live in a lawless hellhole of pestilence and desolation.

Who is going to enforce any of your laws

This list is in need of some serious updating

This, man I sure do miss all those guns I had before moving to Commiefornia...

That is the updated one...

You can make your own revisions to keep it updated. What needs to be changed or added or removed?

Because nothing gives me the right to take a life. If someone tries to break in I'll pull up a chair and talk with threem.

Guns are for cowards anyway, it's not a fair fight

Pol didn't contribute shit besides adding niggers unironically. Stop associating with \k\.

omw to fuck your gf

hahaha so when an evil coward points a gun at you what're you gonna do?
it's not a fair fight, he'll shoot you, and the world will end up a more evil (albeit more competent, because he could clearly achieve an objective and you're gone) place

dumbass

Sure. tough guy. The law protects me
I will use words or non lethal to disarm him

Remove the 'surp rifles.
Mosin's are no longer cost effective with.
Gone are the days of cheap mausers and associated ammo.
SKS's are around $450-$500 now, yes you can find cheaper ones but good luck.
The milsurp pistol market is still kicking though. I would add in Makarov and variants.

Budget-tier AR's are going for super cheap now.

Change the Ruger to the improved LCP II

And avoid Remshit ammo like the plague

troll go away

no one browses Sup Forums and is an active passive faggot

>.22LR
Airsoft pls go

>moving to Commiefornia...

You move to that shit hole state you deserve what you get.

Because im worries my kids will shoot themselves. But i want guns because of my kids... its fucked...

> What needs to be changed or added or removed?

the fucking flashlight. Elzetta, Surefire and maybe Streamlight should replace focking Coast for a gun light.

because im not a pussy who lives in constant fear.

It's not supposed to be a fair fight when your life is in danger.

man this image only works in america.
here in europe rifles can cost minimum thousands

>Airsoft pls go
There is nothing wrong with .22lr if that is all you can afford

wat

You can get the S&W pistol for $312 out the door at Bud's Gun Shop if you do a bank transfer and not credit card. Hard to beat for a 16-round gun nearly indistinguishable from a Glock.

somebody update this fuckin infograph already its not 2015 n e more

That picture.,
to this day I don't understand why they bother trying to enforce the impossible. Can't the plebs just be free in that one way, do we always have to live in a state of fear for don't what feels right?

I lost them all when I went fishing

New York is gay and I'm a poorfag.

you can do it yourself if you want, here are two posts with some suggestions

if i go to the gym and mma multiple times a week and get into a fight with a skinny nigger is it a fair fight?

Because I'm fucking broke

I love my glocks but HK and Walther both make far superior polymeme pistols.

i never learned how to make memes or use the computer programs to make these things

Government took them all to arm their thugs and thieves

gg no re

Buy one from a macaco or scavenge one after a shootout.

Be a real parent, teach your children.

It's very hard to get one + I don't have a need for it

I don't need one, because i live a majority white area

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Because I don't need one?

Can anyone explain this price?

You can buy a complicated semi-auto rifle for this price.

In Europe a use of one even if for self-defence would probably get you in jail

Is it true that muricans can buy fully automatic rifles ?

Does it work in all states and if not ----do muricans from states that are more lax labout gun laws still think of poorer states as part of USA ?

I own over 30 including registered full autos, I am the gun nut meme.

>meme competition guns

stop

Yes its legal but its pricey and you have to file shit with the ATF and its a big pain in the ass but yes its legal.

30 WTF do you have like a little army ?

Do you need more then a sniper rifle, auto and a hand gun ?...maybe if you are crazy and need backup gun 6 max but 30...

so as long as you have a clean record and you are sane and of course pay they give the permit to you ?

30 is more than anyone needs for practical purposes. I collect them because they are neat mechanical devices. You could say the same thing about a person that collects anything, that it's not for practical use. I have like 8 AKs alone because there are different variants and calibers. I have like 10 handguns and 6 shotguns. Shit, I probably own more than 30, that was just a rough estimate.

I own 30, fag.

I know the feel

>>meme competition guns
oh is that what it is?
I just thought it would be cool to have a single shot break action pistol.
They are hard to find.
Do they make any that would shoot a rifle round?

Seems to be a pricey thing ..maintenance..ammo....cleaning....

>need

They do a federal background check on you and pay a $200 tax every time a machine gun is sold. Also, new machine guns are not transferable to normal people. All of the transferal machine guns and registered conversion parts were made before the 1986 deadline.

Well, honestly, I collect more than I shoot. Maintenance is not bad but I would hate to know how much money I have in guns and gun accessories. Probably $60k.

pretty much, you pay a 200 dollar tax and do a background check but you get on the ATF list but most people dont care. Also the guns are pricey since it has to be pre 1986 manufactured.

there are many, basically rifles without a stock so they are technically handguns.

why pre 1986...seems stupid it isnt like they fire any diffrentn then new ones

>need more then a sniper rifle, auto and a hand gun
Shotgun

Long range large caliber bolt or semi
Battle Rifle(think G3)
Assault Rifle (5.56)
Carbine (M4) (Room to Room)
Shotgun
Fuck off pistol
Regular Pistol
Tiny Pistol

Because it's the best the anti-gun people could do. They could not confiscate machine guns people already had so they just banned new ones.

>bolt action rifles
>revolvers
don't forget to include muskets with ball and powder next time

you couldnt even carry it with you if you needed to....

thats weak... how did you let that one slide... I mean what about your constitution ?

Liberals. It was a useless feel good ban to make it look like they were trying to do something about guns by completely fucking over guns that were not being used in crimes.

Since confiscation is impossible they just stopped people from buying newer guns made after the ban date since also everything was grandfathered in.

Diving into the details of American gun laws will drive you to drink

You don't need to carry all at once.
You choose the weapon based on the mission/situation. A tiny pistol is great for CC in a formal setting/summer
A fuck off pistol is when SHTF or innawoods needing to stop animals or in a riot
A regular pistol is good to CC when you can wear a coat or want something with more stopping power than your tiny pistol.

Shotguns can be cut down with folding stocks and bunch of other mods you can make with a hacksaw (ATF pls go)
As far as
"Sniper Rifle" versus battle rifle, pretty much it is about a larger caliber and you don't want to have to keep putting on/taking off then sighting in your scope to shoot with the iron sights.

Assault Rifle and Carbine is about
>Fighting in the city or in the streets/fields?

I thought you guys cared about your rights....you practically let them ban automatic rifles...

So second amendment doesn't really matter

It was an amendment to what was seen as a "pro-gun" bill at the last minute. People accepted it because they thought they were getting more than they were giving up.

The constitution really means nothing if popular opinion is against it. There is some debate about if the constitution protects machine guns. The supreme court HAS opined that it does protect specifically the types of guns in common use in the military. They might, however, claim that it's fine to ban M16s as long as you can have AR-15s. Who knows, it's never been taken to the supreme court.

Because I have a police force in my state you redneck. I don't need a gun that could end up making me kill children or something

(you)

what about conversion of post pre 86 that are semi but can go full auto

What's wrong with a good bolt-action? I'd take the Mosin off the list though, I own one and it's a cool piece of history but not a very good rifle even when compared to other rifles of the era.

Revolvers are much less likely to fuck up, sure it won't hold as many rounds but you'll be able to get them off when you need em

You aren't allowed to own guns if you have a mental illness.. like thinking a gun, an inanimate object, can convince you to kill children.

You should play Russian roulette while you watch your president suck Putin off

That's funny considering that no one who has never held a gun has shot kids to death

>making you kill children
yes guns are the one ring

I'm too irresponsible and am scared I might shoot myself in a low time.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

I often forget how stupid people are with guns.
Especially people who don't come from a gun family.
Things that are just carved in muscle memory of the proper dos and dont's. Anytime that there is a gun accident 99 out of 100 times it is some nogunz that no one in their family own a gun and they recently made their first firearm purpose.
That or niggers.

Why are there no Rugers on this list?

There are parts that you can drop in to some semi-auto guns to make them machine guns. If those parts were registered before 1986 then you can do it. The parts themselves are considered machine guns in that case.

The part in this picture probably costs over $15k because it is a registered conversion part. It's just stamped metal. It might even be much more than that, I'm not up on current values.

Of the parts are not registered then you are committing a felony. It's bullshit. About the only upside is that the value of these items is constantly going up. I purchased my machine guns over 10 years ago, they have doubled in value.

(you)

but i do

ooh, off by one

>not posting the superior one

Colt 1911 and Mossberg 500. I probably could use an AR, but I'm good for now.

do not consider every gun on that graphic to be a worthy firearm. if you buy a hi point, you are as nigger tier as they come. save your money, buy german engineered weapons if you buy a pistol. hk and sig are as reliable as they come. i do like the springfield xd lines as well if you want american. austrian made glock is a reliable weapon as well.

never buy a taurus or a hi point. never ever.

seriously do not purchase the p64 mags from cheaper than dirt

Why would I need a fire extinguisher when trained firemen from my local volunteer firehouse are a call away? Plus if it's a small fire I'll just put it out with water from the sink

youtube.com/watch?v=v3F4c5o4J7M

What kind of guns do you own, finnfag? I think I've talked to a Finnish guy that said you could actually own some really cool firearms.

>cheaper than dirt
I hear more bad things than good about that site