What percentage of your music is Sup Forums related?

what percentage of your music is Sup Forums related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cHQJX8a8CWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Document
nice

I listen exclusively to µ's. Every morning before I go to work I sing along with START:DASH!!, take my break in the car to sing Soldier Game, and do Snow Halation just before bed. That's just my routine, every song not mentioned is at random in between these time periods. Does this answer satisfy you OP?

Kare Kano, K-On, and Raildex cd's and mp3s have been going with me wherever I go for the last few years.. anime music is about 1/3 of my music but it's the only music that makes me smile when i'm feeling down

this says it all

Got a bit over 100gb of music and animu related stuff is ~50gb in total.

>4.1 HOURS

So, about 3 albums?

6 songs out of 10961

Not much.
At least 90% of it is /jp/ related though.

Same with But I say at this point majority of my music is anime or japanese.
Few are actually anime related but majority of it is now just any japanese pop-ish.

Looks like 2 days, 13 hours or so of all combined. My actual playlist of listened-to shit is at 118 tracks, or 8.5 hours.

75% of it.

This.
I have dozens of 2hu albums.

About 90% Sup Forums, 8 % /jp/, 1% Sup Forums and 1% other.

100%

I only have a handfull of full albums.. mostly one to three songs from each album/ost.. only the stuff I really like

some nice stuff there

I really like claris

Probably at least 95% of my playlist is either anison or is by an artist or DJ that's done anison.

>what does the fox say

I keep most of the anime soundtracks I've downloaded on a flash drive, along with cover albums like Rasmus Faber's.

2%

I fucking love BBS, good taste.

most anime songs are short - esp the "TV size" OP & ED's..

my longest anime song is Crescent Moon Dance from Hibike that I ripped from this youtube video

youtu.be/cHQJX8a8CWc

Is future funk Sup Forums?

I don't listen to music, but I like to think that only below 50%.

>musicbee
Goat taste
Not a fan of your layout though. Too busy for me. Also
>not sorted alphabetically by Artist
YIKES

Most of it. Mainly because it's the only kind of music I'm exposed to and I'm too lazy to branch out.

>Phish

Almost all of it.

>that I ripped from this youtube video

You make me sick.

I only have the Ping Pong, Detroit Metal City, One Outs, Akagi and Kaiji soundtacks

It happens, sometimes there are songs where download links for it or torrents of it are dead.

I'm guessing you meant to reply to me? If that's the case, the reason the snapped list isn't alphabetical is because it is a specific playlist. I'm pretty meticulous with organizing and sorting my music.

286 songs out of 6000 or so

>iTunes

I don't listen to anime music but I listen to Jap music. Occasionally I'll listen to an anime OP when it's stuck in my head though.

I have most of Nujabes work in my collection, and I'm not ashamed to say I learned of him from Samurai Champloo, but otherwise not too much

How can you run itunes with 6000 songs and not have your computer implode?

been using it for at least 10 years, too lazy to change / figure out how to update my ipod with another program

i used to have problems with it on my toaster but ever since upgrading a few years ago it's been fine

>I learned of him from Samurai Champloo

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this. Nujabes was a goddamn genius. I hope more and more people find about him.

I've downloaded a Nujabes collection of some kind awhile ago, it's 20hours in total, surely can't be everything.

Which 3 artists do you guys have the most songs for?

1. µ's
2. senya
3. Shikata Akiko

I only have ~10 soundtracks, they're really only worth it if you grow attached to the music itself.

iTunes is objectively the best music player, as long as it's on OS X

I have over 10,000 songs (only half of them are cataloged in MPD) and iTunes handles it perfectly, and I can also stream with it.

I have more than twice that and I still don't understand what people are doing wrong with iTunes. My laptop's going on five years old and runs Windows, too.

1. It should be obvious as to who.
2. µ's (technically they're actually #1 as I have all of their singles up to Shangri-La Shower)
3. LiSA

>iTunes is objectively the best music player
I like foobar the most, I don't need anything fancy

>1. It should be obvious as to who.

Nana Mizuki?

My name?

Kana Hanazawa?

>look at Sawano's tracklists for KLK and SnK
>mfw

What's up with all these retarded names?

Foobar is nice too, I'd use it if I used windows and had a local-only library.

>Joywave

>mu here
Are you people serious?

And here I am, still using winamp.

like 0.0001%, just umaru's theme song

Are you saying we're Sup Forums or you're Sup Forums?

We're µ

Nearly all of my music is either anime OSTs or VN OSTs, with a few video game soundtracks like from the Persona series.

How'd you get your layout to look like that?

Go back to Sup Forums and learn how quoting works while you're at it

>All music 107.8 GB
>Japanese Music 90.2GB

Damn. About 50GB of the Japanese music folder is actually doujin music (touhou arranges, denpa and all that shit)

It looks like pure madness but I love his soundtracks.

Hyaku percento

How is Sup Forums nowadays? I ended up missing most of 2016 there, i.e. everything after AMSP.