WTF?! IS THIS ADREANOCHROME HARVESTING BULLSHIT?!

PLEASE POST EVIDENCE IN THIS THREAD...
WTF IS THIS SHIT?! Are we off the deep end Sup Forums?! Has the whole world gone mad or is it we who have gone mad?! Is this a real thing, or just another (((Conspiracy Theory)))?! Is the world really really by an elite pedo ring that harvests pineal glands and adrenochorme from the blood of innocent children who they fuck and eat, not necessarily in that order? This is utter madness if it occurs, and it is utter madness to believe it if it doesn't. It just seems like too much to handle...
PLEASE POST EVIDENCE IN THIS THREAD so that readers can make their own minds up about this insanity before they lose their own sanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
instagram.com/p/BX1IZwiBysu/?hl=en
web.archive.org/web/20171123004025/http://delanceystreetfoundation.org/
erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=51847
nymag.com/nymetro/news/culture/features/1478/index5.html
unvis.it/nymag.com/nymetro/news/culture/features/1478/index5.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks
erowid.org/chemicals/adrenochrome/adrenochrome_info1.shtml
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147276707/#147282136
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome

Paging SatanistAnon from last night! Give us the deets on spirit cooking!

Just chew on a fresh adrenal gland.

wtf is that the Endor forest?

>77
>Just chew on a fresh adrenal gland.
confirmed, But are they actually doing this, user? This is too strange to be true, please tell me it isn't so!

>SatanistAnon
>661
close...
Is he an user that was talking about this? is there any evidence, or is it conjecture?

It's real.

Certainly looks like the kind of place the Witch of Endor would be...

pic related

I need to look at the evidence so that I can either rest my mind or send it over the edge... either way, I need to know for certain... got proofs?

Adrenachrome is probably just an autistic fantasy to explain away Elizabeth Bathory style blood-worship, fuck off with that gay ass shit.

Pizzagate is real, don't taint it with your conspiracy theories.

It's even mentioned in hollywood movie Fear and Loathing with Jonny Depp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

(((they))) have been doing it for centuries

I don't dabble in those types of things. But they do talk about it in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas....

instagram.com/p/BX1IZwiBysu/?hl=en
Female pedos

>oxidated product of adrenaline
>effects include... tachycardia and headache, a slight, short euphoria if you're lucky

Absolutely nothing, there are reports from those who were stupid enough to fall for romanticized portrayals in media and wasted money on it if you're interested.

Also OP, no need to play dumb, you're the same (and only poster) Canadian who pushes these bullshit threads.

If adrenachrome were a real thing, what makes consuming the actual gland itself so mystical? Why wouldn't you just be able to get the same effects from injecting norepinephrine?

Because it's fucking bullshit. Either the people engaging in this practice are all a bunch of brainlets, or the ones perpetuating the myth are.

This is all fake and gay.

Roll em if true

nope. first one. I am genuinely curious because a normie asked me about it, and i don't want to spew my stuff without evidence.

and nice try pasta nigger.

it's supposed to be bohemian grove you fucking shit head and yes they actually did film that part of return of the jedi up here in norcal

Link the archive

Satanists are fucking weird. I don't know why they do what they do.

Piece de la resistance.

>Either the people engaging in this practice are all a bunch of brainlets, or the ones perpetuating the myth are.

right, i am trying to determine if people are ACTUALLY engaging in this sort of thing, and looking for ACTUAL evidence either way to prove or to disprove it. I think it may be important to know if this sort of thing is happening in the upper spheres of society, no?

> Jewish pedophilia exists, that must mean they're doing it to eat their brains

You're a dumb ass, plain and simple. Almost all Canadians are. You clearly don't know how drugs work, if you think the entire gland would need to be consumed orally to get an adrenaline rush.

Adrenaline isn't even an enjoyable high, it certainly isn't anything like DMT as you claimed. By the way, DMT isn't 'euphoric' until you're halfway through the trip, retard.

You know I would've summoned that far if I had just been on point with the triple 6!
Anyway, he showed up in a random thread where people were talking about adrenochrome and spirit cooking. Said that as a former satanist, spirit cooking was some very heavy and very real stuff, but didn't go into much detail afterwords.
Too bad good ol' Satan couldn't send him a text to get in here or something...

>nice try
Trying what, to keep the élite's occult secrets safe? I pointed out facts every pharmacology student is aware of.
You even posted the pineal gland on here , which new agers and Joe Rogan speculate it's Dimethyltryptamine, not Adrenochrome, when in reality it produces melatonin and serotonin-related hormones.
Quit spreading disinfo.

Dumping crumb-

They make students do a report on this org:

web.archive.org/web/20171123004025/http://delanceystreetfoundation.org/

Shalom, kikenigger.

Do you know the clown faggot shill?

Even if the pineal gland did produce DMT, and you cut it out of someone's brain and ate it, it wouldn't produce a trip at all.

You can't trip orally on DMT without consuming an MAOI along with it. At that point there is literally no reason to eat a human brain, because you're still going to have to go get the other substance, and might as well obtain the DMT elsewhere.

Adrenachrome is retard shit. Blood libel is completely real.

You really think you're going to find peer reviewed studies on something like this? Or a picture of some elite eating a pineal gland? Are you dumb as fuck?

100% correct.

> accusing other people of being stupid when you think eating someone's brain is going to cause a psychedelic trip

Author Hunter S. Thompson mentions adrenochrome[how?] in his book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. The adrenochrome scene also appears in the novel's film adaptation. In the DVD commentary, director Terry Gilliam admits that his and Thompson's portrayal is a fictional exaggeration. In fact, Gilliam insists that the drug is entirely fictional and seems unaware of the existence of a substance with even a similar name.
The harvesting of an adrenal gland from a live victim to obtain Adrenochrome for drug abuse is a plot feature in the 2nd episode "Whom the Gods would Destroy" of Series 1 of the British TV series Lewis (2008).[9]
Right off wikipedo. It's literally the plot of an obscure British TV Show.

From Erowid, the most unbiased source on drugs on the internet:
erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=51847

>professional-grade dental chairs?
Are there AMATEUR_GRADE dental chairs?

Your people have been exiled from a lot of countries in the past. Why is that?

>Witch of Endor
Now that's what I call sourcing!

>"don't taint my pedophilia sex cult conspiracy theory with more bloodthirst cult stuff plz" - you

They eat the adrenal gland, not the pineal. Different glands, different locations. Adrenal contains steroids and adrenaline.

This thread is being monitored

Okay, list out the countries the Japanese have been exiled from, retard.

Your thread has been completely debunked by testimony of someone who consumed the drug through three different ROAs. Period. Your topic is over, and literally all you have left to contribute is to call people Jewish. All Canadians are a bad joke.

yep, that's not the picture I posted.

Tell me something I don't know.

What if they already have inhibited MAO?

nymag.com/nymetro/news/culture/features/1478/index5.html

Archived that for you
unvis.it/nymag.com/nymetro/news/culture/features/1478/index5.html

Did I imply that's what I believe? Its not about you or me, silly, it's about what the luciferians believe. If they believe it, then they will do what they do. Stupid cunt. If anything, they eat it just for the sake of defiling the innocent.

Word around the net is that the desired substance is only produced by the brain at birth and right before death.
Dig a little and you'll find plenty of references to kike ritual sacrifices involving miltiple small cuts and a slow bleed to death plus canibalism.
Fucking the kids probably releases plenty of hormones and adrenaline into the blood.
People who live without rules probably tied them all together for whatever purpose.

> implying the existence of a pedo cult is totally beyond the scope of reality

This entire thread is just disinfo to make pizzagate look like brainlet bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks

If anything you'd mostly get residual cortisol. Woah, that must be the key Jews control their tulpa and golem armies with.

Where did I imply that? The only thing I implied is that your one infallible conspiracy theory might have more or less going on than you're willing to think. I personally think more..

So, to you pseudo scientists claiming that it is ridiculous to even consider it...
I am not asking if it ridiculous, I am asking for evidence that it is being done. People do lots of ridiculous things.

I guess it all depends on what the feed them first.

Yeah, the elite are just a bunch of morons who think Land of the Dead was an encoded message to go eat baby brains.

You're a moron intentionally spreading disinfo because you're a loser with nothing in your life at all. I told you pizzagate is about blood libel. Get that through your fuckin' head, faggot.

I don't have any- the whole things a fake and we're all frauds. Elites are just like us but with better cars.

I don't know, can't to find any lists. Korea most likely, maybe also China. That's 2...Doesn't seem to be much of a problem.
I didn't have to search far to find a comprehensive list of (((your))) traditional records. Your people sure have a tendency to piss people off. Why is that? Is the whole world anti-semetic? I wonder why that would be?

are you aware that no significant studies of Adrenochrome have been done since 1937? Did you know that the most quoted and referenced study of it was done by two psychologists associated with MkUltra in 50s?
we barely know anything about adrenochrome. Any requests to study it thoroughly are denied.

I was implying that you won't find the evidence you are looking for because the powerful sickos that do this shit have a monopoly on information. It'll never be released in an easily digestible picture or document. It's real though

Just like chemtrails..............

I think the idea behind adrenochrome is not that it is psychedelic, but it's properties are physically and psychologically enhancing...
Just my 2 cents, user.

that doesn't mean elites wouldn't do it. Bored people with vast resources and no accountability would just try it for novelty.

Japanese people aren't semitic you autist. I already told you your thread has been debunked by actual reports from someone who consumed the drug.

You're DONE.

Wrong.
erowid.org/chemicals/adrenochrome/adrenochrome_info1.shtml
Also, as mentioned above, people manage to buy it and test it themselves, with disappointing results.

In other words, thread debunked, Canadian disinfo fag BTFO'd.

I found this account archived at 4plebs:
"The cargo was shipped from Cote D'Ivore via a shell company(AJAS Shipping and Freight), we and other Agencies around the Country have intercepted; 15 Tractor-Trailers carrying 20kg(44.1lbs) of Adrenochrome each - for 1,200kg/1,202.5 lbs.

1kg of pure Adrenochrome is worth $1.5bil on the market.

All shipments were headed for Reservation in the Yukon Territory, Canada. That Reservation has a copper mine. Pure Cooper and Silver Oxide(along with other chemicals) are needed for synthetic Andrenochrome production amd/or extraction/conversion into Adrenochrome from indigenous Epinephrine secreted via the Adrenal Glands.

Adrenochrome is a Neurotoxic Psychotomimetic' a Date Rape drug(Paralysis for up to 96 hours), Inducer of Mental/Schizophrenia inducer (read up on the Adrenochrome Hypothesis).

When used in unofficial roles; as booster to super-potent Opioids(Carfentanil and such). That class of opioids can be used for targeted killings or homicides.

The US Secret Service was been contacted by myself, and we/I showed them all of the evidence = I have spoken with them one-on-one, as well.

It is how I found out about the other trucks. We contacted the USSS - due to pure Adernochrome per 20kg costing around $100bil.

US$4.5 to US$6 trillion(in total) was trying to cross an International Border. The USSS Agents said that with the 15 trucks caught; it is likely 45 to 60 more crossed the Border successfully for a hand-off to new drivers into Calgary.

I am still interviewing (interrogating) the driver that the Highway Patrol caught - I took the case off of them.

There ya go, Sir."

Here:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147276707/#147282136

>posting rejects and having no real substance

Right, he's done.

Fear is the key ingredient in obtaining the substance in question. Easier said than done my Elder would say lol. I remember the hunt on christmas eve. Our Elders had summoned us at the altar of Babel where the horned goat looked over the soon to be ruin of a once great city, I was in such awe. It is at that moment my Elder had given me my first task. "Taint the purity" He softly exclaimed and not a word more. I understood. The sheer amount of bliss one must feel while taking something pure and devolving it into a fragmented, detached shell.

>thread debunked, Canadian disinfo fag BTFO'd.
I'm just asking questions desu

>Blood libel is completely real.
how so?

> having no real substance
> referring to first-hand accounts posted in the thread of someone who actually purchased and ingested the compound through multiple ROAs

You're fucking finished with your disinfo, fuck off back to plebbit where people might actually believe it.

>Japanese people aren't semetic
I never said they were you braindead, oven-dodging wad of dickcheese.

Sounds about right. I've always felt that this satanist shit is disinfo used to discredit anyone investigating into pedogate.

>comes to Sup Forums
>talks about reddit

why

Yes you did you impotent little fag whose thread just got debunked.

Elizabeth Bathory, Jimmy Savile, possibly Vlad the Impaler. Many people throughout history have engaged in it, which is the only reason why autistic claims like 'muh adrenochrome' even get any traction to begin with.

>thread has been debunked by actual reports from someone who consumed the drug.
>Thread Debunked
>Someone consumed the drug

There are so many things wrong with this that this can't even be a shill. This has to be a legitimate idiot.

>You contradict yourself when you say that someone who took the drug says nobody takes the drug
>you can't debunk a question.
>things aren't done when you declare them done. they are done when they are done.

that's it. your'er done.

SHIPMENT OF FROZEN PENGUIN GLANDS

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html

Im curious did the tester consume fresh adrenochrome from a recently tortured and killed baby?

Honestly user, I have a medical background and can tell you that doing drugs and consuming a human gland (drenched in human byproducts) are completely different. I have no side in this argument, I just want you to know that your anecdotes aren't necessarily decent examples of any sort of information...

I give you the 2000 year history of Jewish ritual murder

Fag looks like hes on his last brain cell.

Astounding lack of competent thought on display in your posts, no wonder you spend your free time spreading disinfo for giggles.

If you were serious you probably would have actually clicked the links being presented in your thread. Since you haven't bothered to, it's clear you're not actually interested in anything other than sowing the seeds of doubt regarding institutionalized pedophilia.

> inb4 'durrr hurrrr you're Jewish' for the fifth time in the post

>Vlad the Impaler
You take that back right now faggot those were muzzie invaders and they did the same to his people

Here, have another one.

What's supernatural about what political elites are doing? Unless you think it's really occult and magic is real.

Do I care? No. I wouldn't care if he fuckin' massacred five million Americans, bitch. The fact is he was obsessed with torture and playing with people's blood.

They baby wouldn't have a diaper on you stupid leaf! They always sacrifice naked children... Thats half of the point...

Boring. You are boring. We all think youare boring. You have made 14 posts that show how boring you are. Boring.

y u mad kid? we're all just larping here

> Durr hurr Jewish pedophilia exists so that means it's being done to suck out baby brains

Already addressed this argument you pussy. What's the matter, running out of steam with that defective brain of yours? Huh, faggot?? Fuckin' cold weather slowing down your brain cells???

Maybe I should fuckin' remove it and send it to fuckin' John McCain and see if eating it will cure his cancer. LMAO. You're fuckin' DONE.

Did your tester consume it from a freshly tortured and killed body? If not then follow in the path of your hero plz

And seriously read Vlad's back story, he was the good guy. It's like everything you know comes from 90's larpfags chatting about something they saw mentioned on buffy or something

>SHIPMENT OF FROZEN PENGUIN GLANDS
WTF?! Why would anyone need frozen """penguin""" pineal glands?

I never trusted those penguins...
they always seemed shady as shit