Why did Charlotte make so many people buttblasted? It's not like it was ever a great show, but the early...

Why did Charlotte make so many people buttblasted? It's not like it was ever a great show, but the early, generic episodes gave way to some entertaining bullshit, one of the most tragic and well done treatments of a character death I've ever seen in an anime, and a truly baffling and amazing final episode. Are people just shit at accepting that a show can have massive plotholes but still be enjoyable?

Also, Nao a cute.

So, is this good?

Also, is main girl a tsundere?

pizza sauce best girl

I wouldn't go so far to say that it's good, but it's entertaining, has some interesting aspects to it, and occasionally has fantastic moments. So, better than most anime.

Nao's not really a tsundere, more just a fucking weirdo. But that's why she's the best: she's a refreshingly different lead girl.

I respect your taste.

Last episode was MGSV
They even had a chopper and Miller

Nao is a true 10/10 anime girl. Her anime is horrible though.

Its 8/10
Watch it

Great, I'm tired of one-dimensional bitchy tsuderes as main girls.
Will do.

Not buttblasted but rather people calling garbage garbage. This show was shit from start to finish.

It was shit but it was entertaining shit at least. I was never bored and wanted to see how much it would jump the shark.

Sup Forums hipsters convinced themselves no one liked the show, then it was released and outsold most of the seasonal crap overrated around here. Basically another case of fedora tippers getting their shit pushed in.

I liked it. I thought it was going to be huge, but I misjudged other people.

Didn't get to see Speedbro fuck Misa.

>It's not like it was ever a great show
You're right, it was downright terrible (and this is coming from someone who watches a fuckton of shows every season and usually enjoys everything). The only good thing about it was pizza sauce imouto.

It was a load of wasted potential. They tried to cram too much into too few episodes. If it was two -cour it would have been a lot better.

it should've ended here

You just described half of the new anime.

It was the biggest clusterfuck of 2015.

>le everything needs two cour meme

Shut the fuck up tripfag

Don't reply to tripfags. They have shit taste because they want attention.

I didn't say all anime should be at least two cour but with what the story was doing and with all the things that had to be explained, Charlotte should have been longer at least. Episode 13 for example should have been a few episodes long at least.

Everyone knows that making anime in just 12 episodes isn't effective.

>Defending one of the shittiest things of the anime industry as of today this badly
Are you fucking stupid?

It is considering most shows are one cour nowadays.

I liked it.

Poorly executed melodrama. You either love it or you find it hilarious.

Did we ever get an explanation for why it was called Charlotte in the first place? I don't remember anyone even named Charlotte in the series.

Sounds like a win-win really.

It was the name of the comet that gave everyone their powers

It was briefly mentioned in one episode that a comet gave all those people their powers and the comet was called Charlotte.

It was the name of the comet that gave everyone their powers.

It was baffling alright. I unintentionally blurted out a "come on, really" when I watched pic related.

>we'll never get a spinoff about Chinese courage loli's adventures against bullies

I found the first half to be good with all the X-men school bullshit but then the second half with all the time travel secret experiment suffering shit to be well shit.

You're aware they literally ripped a scene from Code Geass and just used their characters, right?

Which scene you fucking know it all?

Literally the whole episode 7.