Is that supposed to be one of these "jokes"?

Is that supposed to be one of these "jokes"?

That and "People don't season their food"
Not sure where that one came from, but they couldn't be more wrong. Oh well, niggers will be niggers

>LMAO FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>What don't you think my joke is funny? You don't need to get so upset

I wish black people take jokes as well as they take TVs

I honestly believe it comes from niggers not being able to celebrate thanksgiving because half their family is in jail and the only thing they get is KFC and grape drink

I wish niggers would take jokes as well as they take bicycles.

NIGGERS BTFO

I've heard its because they don't know how to season so they just put a shit ton of every seasoning into any food.

>KANG """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""culture"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

i wish black people took jokes as well as they take welfare

>/po/l: NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS WE WUZ ANCIENT SUMERIANS N GREEKZ AND ROMUNZ N SHHEEEIT BEFORE DEM ARABS CAME AND RAPED EVERYONE
>witty comment from POC in response
>Sup Forums gets triggered as fuck

you newfags have such thin skin

OOh godamn these jokas is handin out straight Ls to da white men man straight mufuggin Ls

damn you got us, you took down the Sup Forums

how will we recover

>Extremely higher murder rate per capita
>Won't fuck off back to Africa; continues to parasitise off of white advancements and welfare
>Uses internet, computers, roads, cars, electricity, egalitarianism, plumbing, sanitation, democracy, etc., invented by white people
"White people take lives, land and cultures"

>I wish black people would take jokes as well as they take credit for inventing peanut butter

>Not sure where that one came from
Niggers think white people eat bland prison food because it's the only food they ever see us make

Name one black 'culture'.

Yeah, we should take live on the same level as niggers.. How is that going to work out for ya?

Land... Okay fair enough, but if you don't want us to take it, fucking do something with it.

>muh! Whitey took me land!

No! Whitey took your land and then got insanely rich.. Which bit do you think I think you are bitching about?!

>witty

>People don't season their food
i kind of like it, it's just a joke so bad, it gets funny again

>I wish black people took responsibility for their children like they take government assistance, other people's belongings, and credit for things they've never done

Blacks actually believe whites stole their "culture?" (Ebonics, obsession with shoes, bitches and hoes dawg, etc)

They really thing this is something that happened?

>Take our culture
>Written in ENGLISH
hmmm

>I wish black people would take jokes as well as they take shoes during a hurricane

Niggers have the minds of children

Whites created culture
Blacks kill more people proportianally than whites by far.

I wish niggers took being called nigger as well as they take other peoples bikes

>Black people complaining about other people taking things.

Just.. Let.. That.. Sit.. For.. A.. Second.

niggers think anything not neon orange is unseasoned

#ThanksgivingWithBlackPeople

Saya the people who chimp out when someone says nigger. Smh clapping emoticon

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM BAD AT DANCIINNGGG

bs,

we take jokes just as well as we take those other things.

How have niggers never tried Cajun food, I swear my Frog-American Coon-Ass left my mouth numb for at least a week, he put beaucoup spices in that gumbo

Niggers nuke their pallets with Newport cigarettes, purple drank and KFC so they can't actually taste what is considered normal seasoning in civilized society.

You won't, simple as that.
Time to do the right thing now, abandon your hatred and do your part in having drumpf impeached.

I always reply to any niggerish OP thread with WMAF, works.

More projection. Blacks are the ones that are so sensitive that they'll kill over a word.

How long does it take a negress to pass a turd?
9 months

Those lives, lands, and cultures were jokes.

Lol

>white people can't take jokes

>chimps out if you say nigga