When was the last time you abandoned your physical body of flesh and blood, and became one with the Wired?

When was the last time you abandoned your physical body of flesh and blood, and became one with the Wired?

When was the last time you fapped to Lain?

I dunno, a little bit ago, I guess.

No

when i was her age

Few days ago. Would do it again.

Pretty much all day everyday.

6 pm

I'm one with the Wired, have always been, always will be.

Praise Lain!

I just finished masturbating to unspeakable fetishes again for the ten thousandth time, and now I feel disputed with and disappointed in myself again. Does that count?

I'm literally on the wire right now, talking to you guys. The wire is just Lain's fancy word for internet!

>Serial Experiments lain uses the term "Wired" to refer to the internet
>Show predicts pretty much everything that happened to the internet
>EXCEPT the fact that the "wired" is now "wireless"

So I just opened up my this thread for the first time and Saw it was a Serial Experiments Lain thread and I just Have to Ask: why does they has OP anischeral?

I mean really, for not much a further look than the Evidence which is to OP pesere:

1. An Abscession of typically anische entroches such as:
>1.conetually positing the identual homotom kathe other day
>2.desposiction of thares onto Fortune, a concentrated gathering ground for anischerality.
>3.refances sto ture anische via aboluste gabage i.e. nemes menes
. wasces anime has wasce anime (as is cachetisic of ture anische)

2. Have Realitaded posited to SAME point for SAME TIME for SAME yares

3. Have Wasces So this So SEL Serial Expenitentiary Lain So for many times so many for the first time so many help Me for the SEL time.

4. A Lacke of Soscemial effentials, e.g. comepite imbanility for Cohent Exprudition of Internalized Psuche.

5. Enturche Anescuale to abscessive ledels to detalicules to Confine for a Theory regarding the psuche of mageated yedow Primary Archenteron Lain (my PAL) simple when the truth is much deeper?

6. One Time The Pizza Devilry Man he came he came for it my heart and sole (money) so I didn't Tip Him as it Tipping a sign of Atheists, to which to Pizza Devilry of course they want Atheists so they want Tips, so I do not tip because it is the Christian way, unlike to which MCL main character Lain my PAL is Antichristical (kill she Jesus and become PIZZA god, she probably tips too).

7. Has Unusal Emeltions to typical evenuations e.g. WATCHING terebi such sel serial experiments lain having severe OVACTION to the anischerality of main chachere? Meanwhile Fortune dies RIGHT IN FRONT and NO RACITON?

8. Exceprine deficule for to undastud simblism or irrealitaded displaces of meaning, hence to which such EXTREME difficulty for synantehension of basicalities of SEL serial experiment's themes n Lain Estory's Lain.

Alinal, unlike my PAL, to Lain thread anischeposter fucking idiot.

Thoughts?

Im watching this for the first time. Im on ep 12, i dont mind spoilers.

Its a mindfuck but i think i kind of understand what is going on.

>Lain is the embodiment of the internet which gives her her omnipresence and has a unique human soul which gives her her personality

>Eri manages to figure out the secret of uploading yourself to the internet and so does that in a great experiment in order to be like lain. This fails. But he goes to a plan B.

>Eri tries to harness Lains power by fucking with her in order to try and get her to believe he was a god and so do as he wishes

>Lain barks back by suggesting there is a REAL god and uses the physical world as proof, and that if Eri was God, he would be able to manipulate the physical world as well, but he can't as he doesn't have a body.
Note that lain did actually manipulate the physical world as well erasing the rumor with Alice and eventually erasing her memory from peoples minds. This is what makes people think she's God almighty but her wording is either very humble or there IS a real God, represented by her father talking to her in the last episode.

>Eri gets put into a circular argument (which fucks with computers/code, and he's an internet being now) and can only break out by proving he can manipulate the physical world, which he tries to do by assembling a body.
This is the scene where everything is spinning around and flesh is manifesting out of the computer parts. It ultimately fails.

The rest of it should be easier to figure out after this.

Note that before lain caused Eri to suicide by attempting to make himself a body, his plan of manipulating her did have some effect and half the episodes was her going through an extensial crisis.

The knights and the CIA tier fuckery is secondary to this and only helped her come to her decision so you can ignore it if you don't understand whats going on there. This part trips people up the most anyways.

>>EXCEPT the fact that the "wired" is now "wireless"
What are you talking about?
The physical world-wide network was more radio-based 30 years ago, nowadays with optic fiber and the technology to extend massive cables below the ocean 80% of all the data on the Internet travels exclusively via wired mediums.
Satellital radiolinks are limited to extremely isolated areas, and protocols like WiFi are practically inviable for anything beyond the scope of a LAN.

Your particular use of verbage suggests that, if that question has an answer, then you are already, permanantly in the Wired.

what

Present day. Present time.

It's probably a silly nonsense pasta. Don't strain yourself trying to figure it out.

HAHAHAHAHA

+1kek desu

if you fap
it's always to lain
whether you want it or not

I haven't fapped to lain ! Not even once ! She needs more doujins and fan art so I can fap to her . Ho do you guys fap to her usually?