I am a professional race scientist from Sup Forums...

I am a professional race scientist from Sup Forums, and i will explain why Finns are not white but Koreans who need to go back to Korea.

Northeast Asian countries like Mongolia, Korea, Manchuria and Siberia have very cold winters.

According to the Allen-Bergmann's rule, organisms living in cold climates have smaller external protuberance and flatter and rounder features to reduce heat loss.

So Mongoloids, since they live in the most extreme cold contitions, have smaller and narrower eyes, noses, and mouths, with flatter and rounder faces than whites.

Also, to digest ice and frozen meat, they developed well-defined jaws and high cheekbones.

Finns, to survive extreme winters of Finland, developed certain mongoloid features. Finland is almost as cold as Northeast Asia.

Therefore, Finns are Koreans and Mongols, not white.

Yeah but snowniggers are hot.

You're both retarded

and you are somali

No. Now say sorry.

Can you also explain why nothing but a bunch of Indo-European rape babies and the only indigenous Europeans have been living under oppression for the past couple centuries?

kek stay delusional skinny little somali refugee man

Are you vagina-kin?

you too, baby.

s-sorry

I am Finnish though you pleb.

Thanks!

>Canadians apologizing to somali-niggers.
What else is new?

Finns claming to be white is new

Be nice.

>Tfw No Finnish gf

kys racemixing mongol lover

Finnish girl here, AMA

N-No.

>asian waifu demeanor
>white features
i thought this was what Sup Forums wanted

Do you believe you are white?

do you have mongol eyes?

see

Titties or gtfo

>Do you believe you are white?

Of course not, my family is from canada.

I've never seen Chang this butthurt about whether Finns are white or Asian. Is this a crabs-in-the-bucket type thing, where you are upset about your chinkiness so you want the rest of us to be like you?

mfw i can't tell if she's finn or jap

Canada is White

Finland is Korean and Mongols

>I'm a Finnish girl
>My family is from canada
CHOOSE ONE

Shut this down right the fuck now, i have informed the Shaman Defamation League and you will be going down buddy, this is highly classified information.

>Finnish are Asians
>Canada is an Asian colony.
The logic really isn't that hard to grasp, Abdul.

Ukko is most displeased with shenanigans of this caliber.

Schooled by a ladyboy
Ouch

your lack of whiteness offends me

ok

See:

We can't even have light bantz anymore without it being some type of conspiracy.