A member of Trump's transition team emailed that it was important to lift sanctions on Russia as thanks for Russia...

A member of Trump's transition team emailed that it was important to lift sanctions on Russia as thanks for Russia throwing the election to Trump.

Now that it's official that Putin threw the election to Trump, isn't it time that we all thanked him?

THANK YOU, VLADIMIR! :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

2009-2017.state.gov/r/pa/prs/dpb/2017/01/266932.htm
nypost.com/2008/09/15/obama-tried-to-stall-gis-iraq-withdrawal/
web.archive.org/web/20171202210251/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/us/russia-mcfarland-flynn-trump-emails.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>which had just thrown the USA election to him
lol K.T knew what Flynn was doing. Donny 2 chins knew too or else he's a fucking retard

>a dumb broad said something dumb in an email

this is definitive proof of the non-existent crime of collusion
how will schrumpf recover???

I don't necessarily believe Trump knew what was going on behind the scenes, but it's pretty clear his jewish son in law knew exactly what he was doing, Trump Jr. as well probably, they manipulated him and now he's going to do down because of it.

What did Russia do?

I literally don't give a fuck if there was collusion

Israel control our foreign policy and no one gives a fuck???

Senior advisor to candidate trump, member of transition team, and nominated for ambassador to Singapore by trump
>lol trump probably doesn't even know her

>AND IT CALL COMES CRUMBLING DOWN
>W-We’ve got hit now. D-Drumpfs finished this time for sure
t. Brainlets

Clearly something, if the woman who Trump appointed to be Flynn's deputy said Russia threw the election to him.

>doesn't state how Russian threw election
>doesn't state any conversations
Cool fake news bro.

>Republican writes in email implying that Russia leaking DNC emails [which isn't verified] helped tilt election toward Trump
>this is evidence of "collusion"
>collusion is not legally defined anyway
meanwhile
>20 politicians throughout history have been accused of violating Logan Act, including the guy who made the fucking Logan Act
>Mark Toner, who served as spokesperson for US department of state, said the administration was perfectly fine with transition team contacting ANY foreign government [see bottom of 2009-2017.state.gov/r/pa/prs/dpb/2017/01/266932.htm ]
>in 2008, when Obama was a CANDIDATE, he tried to influence US policy related to Iraq: nypost.com/2008/09/15/obama-tried-to-stall-gis-iraq-withdrawal/

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,”

You mean Russia could deal that Hillary win the Popular Vote AND Trump the presidency?

web.archive.org/web/20171202210251/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/us/russia-mcfarland-flynn-trump-emails.html

>Nothingburger

she worked in the admin for a little while as the deputy chief of staff. She got moved to Singapore ambassador.

Trump wont go down, and I doubt Kushner did anything wrong. Unless he payed for Russian bots (since he was in charge of the digital operations)

Hey Shill how did Putin throw the election for Trump after the Election was over.

IDIOTS.

>On Dec. 29
>On Dec. 29
>Dec.
>2
>9

absolutely nothing

>mention russia to anybody
>UNITED STATES MILITARY WILL WIPE THEM OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH THEY ARE USING COLD WAR TECHNOLOGY THEY ARE A BACKWARDS COUNTRY THAT HASNT MODERNIZED YET!!!
>somehow they can control the US elections at will

*****EXCUSE ME******

"Throwing an election" means the loser threw the election to the winner by fucking up. I have never heard the phrase used any other way, it wouldn't even make any sense. To "throw it" means YOU fucked up and lost it yourself.

I assume the US use of this phrase is the same, yes??

Fpbp

Why do you think she said it? Pure coincidence?

Well we all thought that the Russians hacked the dnc until we found out it was a leak from the inside with 100% definitive proof. Notice how they don't say the russians hacked them anymore?

You mean the leak Seth Rich was murdered for? Yeah I noticed that