"I understand how to keep Americans safe because I have actually done it before"

This thread is for the discussion of John James' 2018 congressional campaign for Michigan senator. He will be running against democratic incumbent, Debbie Stabenow.

Other urls found in this thread:

johnjamesforsenate.com/meet-john/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

John James is a husband, father, combat veteran and businessman. He is a pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, pro-business conservative who has demonstrated energetic leadership, clarity of vision and a passion for service from the battlefield to the boardroom. John James is a proven servant-leader who will represent all Michiganders and help unify Washington.

Use of John James’ military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement by the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.At 17, John made the decision to serve his country. After graduating from West Point in 2004, he became a Ranger-qualified aviation officer. John went on to serve with distinction in Operation Iraqi Freedom where he earned a Combat Action Badge (CAB) and two Air Medals, among other awards, while logging 753.8 flight hours in theater leading two Apache platoons.

After eight years of service to the nation, John James was honorably discharged and returned to Michigan to work in the family business: James Group International. Currently its President, James has led the company from $35 million to $137 million in revenue while creating 100 additional jobs in Michigan and around the country since 2012.

In addition to his Bachelor of Science from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, John has earned a Master of Supply Chain Management and Information Systems from Penn State University and a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Michigan. John is also a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.

John, and his wife Elizabeth reside in Farmington Hills, Michigan, and have two extremely energetic and sweet boys, ages 2 and 4. The James’ love spending time with their parents and family members who reside on both sides of the State. They enjoy the Michigan outdoors year-round and are active members of Brightmoor Christian Church in Novi, Michigan.

Bio courtesy of johnjamesforsenate.com/meet-john/

“When you’re fighting for freedom, and you look to your left and to your right, and you see our flag which unites us, it’s not about black, white, yellow or red. It’s about red, white and blue.” - John James on @FoxNews w/ @ffweekend. FUEL our fight

"If you receive federal funds you must at a minimum abide by federal law."

fuck off nigger

*random gyno mastic sounds*

And there goes any chance at getting the black vote.

If Kid Rock isn't an option I guess I'm voting for the nigger
Better than a woman I guess

Solid point.

He has the white women vote.

>When you’re fighting for freedom
Do you think he actually believes this?

White men, as always, on suicide watch eternal.

he's got a presidential name. and let's hope that's just campaign talk and he's redpilled on the Iraq war bullshit.

I’d vote for him if I lived there.

by all means
keep race baiting

>Black male
>Interracial family
>Military veteran
Wonder what victim card the dems will play.

>Those kids
Yeah I'm not bothered lmao, sad that she makes her children pay the toll but that's life

>Le based black man
or
>Lizard woman whose husband was caught with a male prostitute
Who would you vote for?

that he's an Uncle Tom coonin for da wyte man

Man>woman
Easy question

>tfw the black man with interracial marriage and mixed kids, who the dems have been pandering too and saying is the future of america, become their opponent and beats them in 2018

My sides will be in interstellar orbit if this becomes true.

I live in Michigan. I hate Stabenow, but I'll never put a monkey in office, despite agreeing with some of his politics.

>combat veteran
I would give him my support.

I CANT TAKE A BLACK REPUBLICAN SERIOUSLY

book name?

This is fucking great because now all the liberal shills here who claim WE are the ones who are racist will now begin calling John James a nigger and anyone who supports him a nigger lover. Watch as they lose their moral highground over night and show their true colors.

This is the new shill mindset:
>Sup Forums hates niggers
>If anyone on Sup Forums supports John James call John James a nigger and the user supporting him a nigger lover
>Make pre-emptive threads calling John James a nigger and anyone who supports him a nigger lover

They will do this while at the same time claiming they are not racist but Sup Forums is. This is how soul-less liberals are. They stand for absolutely nothing and have no morals whatsoever.

What's his stance on immigration?

Affirimtive.