America is done. I went out today to a huge festival in my city, literally 80% nigger children. I don't live in Chicago...

America is done. I went out today to a huge festival in my city, literally 80% nigger children. I don't live in Chicago, LA, NY, Atlanta, or Miami. There is no way niggers are only 14% of the population, it's like this in every major city. Per 2010 census, some 80.7% of Americans live in urban areas.

They have completely taken over I didn't see any white people I felt so lost today :(. Just spics and niggers. This isn't even my country anymore. It's not a meme or a joke. What the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-C8J3ZUsbc&list=PLVyJMS5q67cTFV3yzeSBc1oaA2bn5_H2u&index=5
cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RIP america

Where the fuck do you live that has so many niggers? I live somewhere in Northern/Central Cali and I don't even see that many niggers

>. I don't live in Chicago, LA, NY, Atlanta, or Miami.

This is the same shit I see in every thread

>hurr hurr where do you live its not like that here
It's funny so many Americans on Sup Forums seem to experience the same thing. Then you shills come out of the woodwork with this vague definition of what "real America" is and where it's supposedly located.

Like I said, some 80% of Americans live in urban areas, your rural area is not representative. And all these shitskins have citizenship, there is nothing you can do.

This is what happens when you stop sourcing your immigrants from europe in 1965. The usa was only good before that.

I don't understand the level of cuckery which allows this to happen? What the hell is the 2nd Amendment even FOR if it doesn't even prevent the invasion and takeover of a city by hostile, violent outsiders?

>I don't live in Chicago, LA, NY, Atlanta, or Miami.
So where do you live?

>They have completely taken over I didn't see any white people I felt so lost today :(. Just spics and niggers. This isn't even my country anymore. It's not a meme or a joke.
We've been eating out right now and want to go clubbing. In the restaurant was some dark skinned guy who could speak German and was there with some young German people. And on our way home we've seen a real nigger and several Kanacken.
It's getting worse here, too. I hope we can still reverse it.

America deserves to be non white for allowing non whites to immigrate let it be a lesson to non cucked nations

>major cities are real america and if you disagree you're a shill

Sounds like something a fucking kike would say, holy shit

Bump

What is real America then you fucking retard? Only 20% of people in rural areas?? So 80% of America isnt America? Good luck sorting that one out brainlet.

I swear theres shills on here who dont want people to think theres a problem so they can continue on with their agenda

I agree and demographic statistics are bullshit. Ive been all over america and there a far more niggers than spics,and the niggers are eerywhere, not just in certain areas like the spics. 14% is a meme its proably like 30%

It's correct in terms of the sheer numbers. I think something like 85% of Americans live in a "metro area" of some sort as of 2017. Actual rural/small-town people have shrunk to around 15% of the population, which I believe is an all-time low. As much as people talk about "moving back to the country," very few actually do. And most are going in the other direction (rural area to urban area).

Americuck States Of Jewmerica

Well, there are pretty much no blacks in the Northeast north of Boston, and even Boston doesn't have many blacks.

There are blacks in the south, and in cities. There are pretty much no blacks in rural areas.

You could name a lot of states that have very few blacks.

Big cities certainly do have a lot of blacks. A lot of hispanics in the southwest.

>he hasn't read the first chapter of tradgey and hope

its all written in the book
they are going to keep spreading to urban and rural areas and theres no stopping it. I am just going to run away to some remote island and not have to deal with it.

I guess you cant wrap your little brain around the point that has been reiterated in this thread several times already...85% of the population is not in the rural areas. This means what see in the cities ARE REPRESENTATIVE of the state of things. So can you finally shut the fuck up about rural areas, they are irrelevant

America never stood a chance desu. It was always destined to be a filthy, mongrelised nation. Nothing of value was lost

What would YOU do? Americans are submissive cowards, thats the truth. The constitution will not save you. The few people that are resistant to this oppression are crushed by the deep state. America is one of the last hopes for white people, but it's probably already finished. Even if we put our guy in the white house, it's nothing compared to the anti-white population at all levels of positions of power.

That picture looks very 3rd world, when you start seeing rubbish in the gutters like that and more chewing gum than concrete on the pavement it's planet of the apes time.

omg! i totally belive you!

Fuck off shill i live in fucking California and see white people everyfucking day i can only imagine what its like in other states.

Have you ever gone on wikipedia and looked at the demographics of your city?

>Americans are submissive cowards
Lmao just because were not chopping peoples heads off in the fucking jungle like brazilian monkey?
>The few people that are resistant to this oppression are crushed by the deep state
Oh really the president off the united states is crushed?
>America is one of the last hopes for white people
True, thats why europoors need to stop being so resentful
>it's nothing compared to the anti-white population at all levels of positions of power.
niggers cant politics

Dummy.

Get your ass to PNW.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-C8J3ZUsbc&list=PLVyJMS5q67cTFV3yzeSBc1oaA2bn5_H2u&index=5

Yeah, feelin really stupid now, are we not, sweetie plumpkin?

cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography

youtube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I

t. Sup Forums meetup Kekistani mongrel

You even type like a subhuman

Where exactly? Spokane? Eastern Washington filled with Mexicans? Idaho filled with Mexicans? Portland filled with shitskins and white cucks? Only place that's still sort of white in PNW is Montana.

Dude, America was done when south lost civil war. What you see now is only a part of the effect.

Watch the video, it explains!

he is right though, to an extent. In Ancient times, people would have gathered together and started literal pogroms. americans should be assassinating politicians. The military, whose upper echelons are still mostly white, should have started a coup by now. I bet if they did, they would actually receive a great deal support. but obviously none of these things have happened, likely because people still enjoy material wealth for now.

It's so bad here man I literally almost cried today. I feel like an outsider in my own country. What really hurt was when I was out amongst all these subhumans on this bridge, and in front of the bridge was this little plaque about the white men who built the bridge back in the early 1900s. It was such a fucking punch in the gut. Literally just thousands of shitskins sitting here enjoying the life provided for them by white men who built this country. It's more than I can bare.

Brazil is your future ,enjoy

>all the trash along the curb

>Pacific Northwest
>white

Pick one.

the average American thinks that America is like 50% black, believe it or not. now some of that is ignore and overrepresentation of nigs in the media,thanks to jews, but i wonder if theres an element of truth to it. Does anyone know if there could be some discrepancy between the census statistics and the actual numbers? are there vast legions of untold niggers out there somewhere in the back country, or the hood?

I for one welcome our beaner overlords

>hi guys i live in the south most likely
>omg there are niggers everywhere durrr
come back to me when you see this in maine or washington state southern fried nigger

>It rained over my house today
>that means it is raining everywhere
You're an idiot.

68% of the population lives in suburbs or rural areas though.

>Suburb OR rural areas
how much of that 68% is suburban, rather than rural. i bet it's not a 50/50 split.
a quick google search confirms that as user has been saying; 80.7% of the population is urbanized.

I mean they could just lie on the census. It's not like it would be hard to do. You just make up a number and jot it down. It's not like the government has qualms lying to us about anything it does.

You can look at it two ways - there is economic incentive to make people think America is white. It keeps the white people from white flighting back to Europe - a huge economic brain drain.

Alternatively, they could be lying so you think it's more white than it actually is. They want you to be comfortable while they continue to import 3rd worlders. If the government came out tomorrow and told you whites were only 10% of the population, a lot of people would probably freak the fuck out. But if you tell them it's ok they're still 60% of the population, they will let their guard down for you to continue their agenda.

>confederate larper
At least Nazism is somewhat attainable. You're almost as delusional as the Kekistani fags

73.5% is Suburban. 75% of Suburbanites are White though.

No. White ppl are less likely to go to public events when it is expected there will be 10% or more nigs or 20% or more spic.
Similar to bars and clubs. Once a certain percentage of nigs invade a formerly white bar all the white males will leave. Revenue's drop. Staff quits due to low tips and the bar collapses.
Similar thing happens in previously white neighborhood. The process is self accelerating

you have two problems:

1. one is massive immigration

2. niggers breed like rabbits. over here a white family have 1-2 children, rarely 3, meanwhile a gypsie family can put 5-10 on the table, and gypsies girls get pregnant at 12-13 years. all subhuman.

There is a huge difference in character between suburbs and actual rural areas. In America, suburbs have been known to "flip" quickly between demographics, due to proximity to "vibrant" cities. You can look at quite a few suburbs in places like Northern Virginia which were easily 90% white as recently as the 1990's, which are now 1/4th white or even less. Actual rural areas are not as prone to demographic shock.

Rural areas are representative of the US at 18% cause they are 80% White in total. 50% of the US lives in suburbs and 75% of Suburbanites are White.

OP where the fuck do you live stop dodging the question.

They lie to us about the actual percentages.

Jews are also underrepresented, I bet Jews make up like 10pct of whites at this point.

It's one of the most beatiful countries in the world. It's such a shame niggers have to turn it into a rotting shithole. Fuck niggers.

>two people looking in a store
>100 years later
>small business thriving
Do you even capitalism bro?

You can look at most suburbs and see they are mostly white. 27.5% of Urbanites are white that’s the problem. Also NOVA is still over 60% White and it wasn’t 90% in 1990. Maybe about 85% in 1940.

>73.5 + 80.7 = ???

can't be both, retard

I'm not going to answer the question because you faggots always come up with some ever receding explanation of what "real America" is and how anywhere that isn't what you like isn't part of America and everything is fine and dandy. It's not.

Europoor with vpn?

Not even close they have lost 1.6 - 1.7 million since April 1st 2010.

our country now

68 Times .735

Not even 13%

Might as well get to 10

SA is your future I'm afraid. I'm not gloating like a German, just saying. The end of the world is close. Anglos can handle power - Jews spics niggers will fuck up and cannot hope to hold the power of the gods in their hands without dropping it and exploding themselves and everyone else.
I'm kind of glad.

We had a Christmas parade today. One part of the parade featured nigresses in leotards twerking to Beyonce. It was cheered on.

City name

>Americans are submissive cowards
He's right you know. Canada isn't better either, and at this point most white countries are fairly submissive. I mean we can't even openly talk about the JQ. Throughout most of our history, and most non white countries people can freely call a spade a spade without being ostracized or fired..but not in most white countries now.

statistically 14%
realistically 41%

12.7%
Realistically 12.7%
14% if you include Hispanics and Mullatoes.

I think a lot of blacks probably don't bother filling out the census. Also a lot of them have no fixed address. Even though it's supposed to be compulsory it's too hard to enforce.

>Jews spics niggers will fuck up and cannot hope to hold the power of the gods in their hands without dropping it and exploding themselves and everyone else

Take up the White Man's burden--
And reap his old reward:
The blame of those ye better,
The hate of those ye guard--
The cry of hosts ye humour
(Ah, slowly!) toward the light:--
"Why brought he us from bondage,
Our loved Egyptian night?"

RIP murica

Sherwood, AR. There has never been a part like that in any of the parades prior to this one.

There is no vague definition of what a "real American" is because it was specifically envisioned by our founders. The only real Americans are white.

Look at this kike you guys, learn from this post. Do you see how it avoids the question, as well as generalizes an entire country with the "most Americans" phrase, as well as the classic psyop tactic, demoralization. Do not fall for this gay shit, newfags learn from this.

>80% of america isn't america
Only 56% of Americans are truly American because they are white.

Soon to start leavening cities for countryside,
Hello white peoples,we found ya