Tariq Nasheed on Zimbabwe

>twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/934144551907860480
>”And just like clockwork, the new president of Zimbabwe is assisting with setting the country up ofr white supremacist domination AGAIN. Just go ahead and name the new country Rhodesia 2.0, and get it over with”
How deluded is this guy FFS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/928397136030339072
youtube.com/watch?v=bqpUENi4K78
youtube.com/watch?v=JfIeburPnio
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That’s the blackest white supremacist I’ve ever seen.

This nigger is insane, he actually thinks niggers can run a successful country.

>Black president realizes he needs competent farmer so his black country wont starve

>this is racist

>Mugabe confiscates land from white farmers
>White farmers flee the country
>Food production drops
>Banking sector collapses
>Inflation around 25%
>Umemployment 80%, life expectancy drops
>Uh-oh.jpg
>Mid-november 2008: hyperinflation, now at 79.6 billion%
>Coup in Zimbabwe
>New president begs white farmers to return
>Somehow whites are the bad ones

Blacks' self-victimization has no bounds.

Tariq probably believes that their voodoo will help them
>twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/928397136030339072
>"Voodoo is basically science"
>"White supremacists made zombies into evil demons"

Someone twit him this.

Remind that sensationalist nog that the previous regime did more to literally kill blacks in that country than wypipo people in recent history

>”We do not even steal for a living. There is nothing to steal anymore”
Top kek

Wew

>then why don't your fellow white supremacists just leave and let the people suffer in peace?

haha

Fuck, really made me think.

Haha. Oh god, this guy has to be a troll.

I say let them suffer. Niggers can't learn, that's why they need to die. They destroy every country they are in.

Because they do so well when they are in charge

Shit like this makes me want to lynch a nigger.

What a fucking nigger.

>wypipo, plz come farm for us
>we promise things will be different this time :)
Nice try niggers, once bitten twice shy.

>genocide white farmers
>beg them to come back

>tfw when you're too intelligent for the white man's mind games

this nigger needs to be dropped down a few notches.

>I say let them suffer. Niggers can't learn, that's why they need to die. They destroy every country they are in.
B A S E D A S F U C K

>better to starve than let whitey win
wew

he wrote books disrespecting women, how he has a following is beyond me

>hahaha fuck you white we taking ur farm now
>holy shit dude no one understands how to farm and continue to feed such a large population
>white people pls come back we are starving
>WTF THIS IS WHITE SUPREMACY
I'm getting sick of this fucking game. Niggers need to learn to run their own fucking societies.

"KING FLEX"
LMFAO

for once i agree with tariq

that needs to be edited with a white guy at the end says, "hey thats my bike!"

Then these niggers will be complaining about why the white man could let this happen.

He's right, us evil white devils shouldn't intervene anymore with their beautiful black nation

lmao

>take whitey's land away
>I don't care if millions will starve just do it and let those niggers die in peace

this guy is committed

Tariq Nasheed is indeed a rules of nature ideology.

They probably saw what happened to the white South-African farmers who asked for asylum/refugee status in Canada and got rejected.

He's on the right track, though. I say cut ALL help to Africa, everything. Cease all trade as well. Do nothing there anymore. Let them figure out for themselves if and how they can build some sustainable economy. Just completely disregard Africa, no food shipments, no education projects, no medicine, NOTHING.
Pretty sure that bland population explosion projection will be changed in no time.

there already is

i love you internet

I'm sure the starving Africans would agree with you, Tariq, where you benefit entirely from a wealthy "white supremacist" country.

Suffer like them you hypocrite.

someone shoots this ape

>Wash yo ass
youtube.com/watch?v=bqpUENi4K78

This is hilarious! Niggers are already begging to be under our boots in africa! I hope this atches o here in the states

Where is this autism-pride coming from? Who is this nigger?

You know, Tareeq: why not?

Compensation for white farmers? With what money?

>wanting them under you boot
retarded southerners already made that mistake once
Separatism or bust.

have to say, if you are white and you haven't gotten the fuck out of zimbabwe you deserve to be killed

DO NOT HELP THOSE FUCKING NIGGERS MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE DON'T FUCKING FEED THEM LOL

>Repaying innocent people for their stolen livelihoods and home = White Supremacy
Tariq says so much ball bustingly stupid shit I am convinced he is really just /ourguy/ in disguise.

Some failed hip hop artist who wrote two books on how to get them bitches. When that also failed he had to resort to bitching about "muh white supremacy" and make documentaries that are absolutely insane.

I don't like Cuck and low-T much, but he actually made a good video about this guy. Keks guaranteed

>it's racist to stop discrimination against farmers for their race
>but not racist to wish black people would starve to death en mass

ah at last I truly see

This

I support this approach
many niggers will die of starvation but someone has to eventually learn how to farm
thats how the white race was born

What a fucking nigger

Wow black AND the Jew checkmark to boot.
Really makes me think.

spun my dreidel

>the ravens will starve

Couldn't agree more.

As a nationalist it's actually sad how utterly hopeless the niggers are without a superior race lording over them. Having benevolent white supremacists rule them under Ian Smith was the best thing that ever happened to them.

Small piece of a the puzzle. Where did the elite guard of Mugabe train?

Daily reminder that blacks in South Africa actually think that science is inferior to their "magic"
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

he's right
fucking leave africa
there's nothing good there

My cousin's husband and his family had a farm in Zimbabwe. They got out fairly early and moved to SA and set up a farm there (tobacco).

He went to uni here and met my cousin.

>paying farmers for their labor is white supremacy...

You know they are going to bait again.

>No rhodesia flag

I hope you all have read this.

They were trained by Rhodesian Special forces in the 5-10 years after transition when white soldiers were still getting paid. Those were the same guys that slaughtered Mugabe's men for 15 years

Lol, some of the replies to him are from Zimbabweans telling him to stay the hell out of their business.

God gave the white man dominion over all the animals including niggers. They are lost without a guiding hand.

aka setting Zimbabwe up for success.

Guys like Cecil Rhodes have been vindicated, the experiment that was black majority rule has been an abysmal failure.

Post em nigger.

thats because the farms were distributed.

the problem is, no white people nowadays are going to move back to africa. they dont understand whites at all

>They are lost without a guiding hand.
The White Man's Burden

lawl... only fucking niggers could interpret the prospect of plentiful food, running water, electricity and the return to law & order as the end of the world

>ugh all these YTs in africa how dare they
>says the niggers living in white countries

Tariq has to be the most delusional black on the planet. He sits online insulting successful blacks who disagree with him and goes out of his way to praise mediocrity and criticize success. He's the devil on the shoulder of black men.

>country gets worse and worse the more they chase whites out
>maybe let whites work?
It took them over 40 years to realise this, government constantly removes whites from farms and gives them to black peoples who then ruin them.
Not white supremacist or anything by whites has productive businesses and farms going on, removing them from the economy was retarded. U can't just put some uneducated nigger in the place of someone who is being doing that work for a long time and expect them to be just as productive or productive at all.

>suffer in peace

did this nog really say that?

Should have stayed with rap "music"

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAH whites get reparations NOGS DONT AHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearly you don't know that all kind of famous people (like Mozart and Shakespeare) were actually black. But the evil white man erased their history.

He's literally right though.

>no white people nowadays are going to move back to africa

I would if they gave me free farm land and a gun. I'm not really scared of being slaughtered by niggers though.

Well if they go back they're just one crazy nigger president away from once agian losing everything and having the lives of themselves and their families be put in peril agian. This new nig is 75 years old, his successor will most likely be an army officer which tend to be rather unpredictable.

based melanated kang

You have no idea what you're talking about mutt.
I got family in Zambia, they had huge farms in Zim, and if they are given their lands back, they would at least consider it. And there are some white farmers that have already started to farm in Zim again even before Mugabe left.

HOW THE FUCK ARE THERE WHITE PEOPLE IN FUCKING ZIMBABWE

Except he's pretty much advocating to let people that aren't him starve to prove his own political points. He's not Zimbabwean but he's volunteering them to die to stick it to the white man. This nigger is uniquely stupid.

You need to be stupid to return to zimbabwe

Whats the bet this tariq nasheed joker is in actual fact the "yakuub is real and whites are inbred devils" spammer?

>Let them suffer in peace
For once I agree with this insane nigger. Let Africa rot.

I don't know if he's the spammer but it's 100% guaranteed he believes Yakuub tier bullshit. He's tweeted that whites were made in a lab before.

youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8

So in Zimbabwe.. . The whites are the underprivileged class who got the8r land stolen and are deserving of reparartions? Fucking Twilight Zone. Well well nogs and natives.. looks like we're even.

HELL YEAH

>millions of useless people leave the world
>the world is now a better place
Where is the problem again?

His documentaries are literally all about "Shakespeare was black" and "Blacks created the Japanese by bringing Koreans to Japan"
I can't find them on YT, but this critique shows at least some fragments from them

a trillion zimbabwe bucks.

Nah I think they use USD and chinese wongs or whatever now for currency.

he's trying to be tongue in cheek as if the place will become negrotopia once every last remnant of "white supremacy" is removed from the country

why would they consider it? let them starve for what they did

b-but... muh sanctions!

Obviously you're not scared of it, you live in America where it's still pretty likely to happen.