Sup Forums

is gingerness a sign of aryan blood or purity? or why do some people hate ginger? Is it because of the jews behind the newspaper and television jokes and lies spreading out on envy of this race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin#Pheomelanin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

redheads are qts

also beware of the guy going into every thread and trying to spread the meme that redheads are all coalburners

>why do some people hate ginger
old anti white propaganda

>the berbers of Northwest Africa had red hair
>the celts had red hair
>the Jews of Europe had red hair
>Genghis Khan had red hair
>Judas Iscariot is depicted with red hair
>Thor is depicted with red hair
I hypothesize that the red hair gene comes from Atlantis but there's no way of proving that.
>anti-white propaganda
A lot of it is from the Spanish Inquisition and was aimed towards Jews

It's been so long since I've seen a natural redhead. Maybe years. God help me escape from this mongrel zoo

>fire crotch is best crotch

But we are, so why stop spreading it? I love me a thick black cock; you little white bois don't know how to work your little q-tips, you just whine bout how superior you are while we're ignoring you and being good little snowbunnies.

>t. ginger tranny

I saw a ginger girl today wearing a dark green coat, she looked so beautiful. I think it might be one of those things I think about once a week for years.

White blooded goodness

please kill yourself

White women are the prize

It's one of the two altered melanin-produced alleles that were both suppressed to create the caucasian/blond phenotype.

People hate gingers because the Scot/Irish genome is particularly weak as both consist of 1000-2000 breeding pairs only 2000 years ago.

I'm sorry, I'll have to decline. The blood of Mu must live on, and while I'll not be having children, I'll be there to make sure my kin's children do just fine without interference from your ilk.

After all, we ruled over you for ten thousand years, it's only a matter of time until we return. :^)

edit; that should be 200-300 breeding pairs.

red haired people are genetically more likely to be pure since they have the most recessive genes of any whites. so if they mix they´re the most likely to lose their red hair etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin#Pheomelanin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair

>Bóg stworzył rudego, żeby uważać na niego.
...never relax...

to lose the genes causing red hair*

Theyre gross looking. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Anti-Irish propaganda, I think you'll find.

>irish
>white

>t. gingerfag

Not even remotely true. There are mixed nogs that have red hair and freckles, which means that ancestrally both their parents must have had recessive nog traits.

Jews wish they were white people. That is why they know they aren't white people.

Gingers are a genetic disease like albinism or down syndrome.
The women seem redeemable but every male ginger I have ever seen or encountered has been complete scum.

One of (((us))).

male redhead here. i could beat you up lol. vome at me brah

Gingers are the niggers of white people.

Because ginger males are almost always ugly

Probably because it's a common trait among Irish, a group that has historically been looked down on and treated as second-class.

Redheads are cute. Gingers are not. Redhair and fair skin= OK
Ginger and ten million freckles= NOT OK

Old anti Irish propaganda. I personally love redheads, my wife is a redhead.

There is an old theory that Irish people's red hair came from Scythians (Saka) from Central Asia. They were White, but red hair was common among them.

How does that make it "not even remotely true"? Sure a tiny fraction of nogs have red hair, but they're also - you know - nogs.

I don't care as long as you keep posting qt redheads.

>tfw readhead
>tfw have accepted I'll never find a redhead qt to breed

milk truck just arrive

I have red hair pale skin and some freckles. The only parts of my body that freckle a lot are my shoulders and arms. I look like this guy pretty much but no betty gf unfortunately.

>tfw redhead
>tfw haven't given up hope yet

send bobs

redhead girls are always the most fun in bed too, its a shame. i miss high school.

MAMA MIA

>tfw have a redhead gf
>tfw black

I like her but it does feel like I'm defiling a snowflake.

Isn't that pic pure banter?

haha yeah dude premarital sex is so cool

The Eternal Ginger is always first to betray us.

Being a ginger is suffering. Like even worse then a manlet. It seems to highlight all of the worst qualitues about you.

Lucas from Stranger Things, is that You?

It's a normal part of life, grow up and stop acting like the average lifespan is still 30 years you virgin.

I have a red headed little sister and I feel obligated to tell you that if I ever found out she touched a black guy I would kill him and then her. I don’t touch black girls so don’t touch white girls

>ginger
>leaf
>pretending to be an internet tough guy
I rest my case. You and your kind are a blight to the human race

>"I don’t touch black girls so don’t touch white girls"
>implying this has any effect on vacuous individualists who don't understand the importance of purity in a racial spirit

I have to disagree. By being a ginger, you stand out by default, so if you take that and embrace it and stand out in good ways, it's quite nice.

Manlets on thr other hand are doomed - there's no way to turn that around.

Ginger are HOT!

You’re right I should just call him a nigger

Digits confirm

Blond and red hair are my preferences. Red because it is rare, or blond because it is kind of rare and i have it as well.

>be ginger
>get bullied for it as a kid
>become proud of it, accept being ginger as part of my identity
>grow up
>hair darkens until it's basically just dark brown

gingers are permahorny cock starved sluts. seriously.

Redheaded women are the most beautiful on the planet. Their skin is softer than anyone else's. 95% of redheaded men are hideous though. Same situation as eastern Euros really.

I just want a redhead qt3.14 and have seven kids with her is that too much to ask for?!

This guy is a syrian muslim.

I love redheads.

>or why do some people hate ginger? Is it because of the jews behind the newspaper and television jokes and lies spreading out on envy of this race?
No, it's because some people genuinely find the unattractive (me included).

My ex was a redhead, and I'm afraid to say that she really liked Maori guys, and wanted to learn Maori. She gave me rimjobs though which was cool

Yes, gingers are Aryan.

Redheads are the only White people who can be proud of who they are without fear of repercussion.

>why do some people hate ginger?
Just edgy kids who watched too much South Park. It would be wise to ignore them.

> VARANGIAND.COM

Yes, gingers are Aryan.

>if I ever found out she touched a black guy I would kill him and then her

Oooh, big bad boy is gonna kill someone.
Don't cut yourself on the edge, boyo.

t. nigger

Aryan genetics, Judaean atavism.

Did your wife cuck you with a BGC user?

just like Varg said, redheads are semitic daywalking vampires who seek to steal your soul

I love them

>is gingerness a sign of aryan blood or purity?
Yes.
>or why do some people hate ginger?
Yes
> Is it because of the jews behind the newspaper and television jokes and lies spreading out on envy of this race?
No, it goes back to Roman times when they invade Britain and got BTFO by the Picts who were ginger as fuck. They propagandised against them heavily and this fear of the ginger persists.

No. Redhead genes comes from West Asia and it flourished more in places like Scotland and Ireland. It's not an Indo European thing, it's more of a semitic thing.

Case in point: There are no north Indian or Iranians with red hair. There are plenty of Arabs, Berbers, Egyptians and Jews with red hair.

Celtics are the product of Europeans mixing with Mid Easterners who gave them that red hair.

psuedo science from hell lol

Really? My whole family is gingers. I work with 3 gingers. Maybe its because I'm in the midwest where the sun doesnt shine

>be roastie larping as a man
It would be even worse if you actually were a man, because then you'd be a soygoy.

>hate all gingers a-priori
>this one ginger girl and I hit it off
I like this gril, but I still hate redheads?
why?

Redheads have the biggest dicks

>When you're half Irish, and a quarter Portugese, but look most like the Anglo picture.

iktf bro

how do you delete someone elses post

>the berbers of Northwest Africa had red hair

no they had black/brown hair

>the celts had red hair

no they had brown hair, sometimes dyed it blonde with lime. red hair originated in scandinavia, ONLY the nordic people (pict & viking settlers) had red hair at that time

>Genghis Khan had red hair

he was a fucking mongoloid with black hair, like all the other generic asian monkey people

>Judas Iscariot is depicted with red hair

judas was a middle-eastern jew, always depicted with black hair

>Thor is depicted with red hair

thor is always depicted as blonde

reddit spaces

I dunno but I'm a 6 foot ginger with blue eyes & symmetrical face and shitskins love it but I'm a khv so who knows. Holding out for the cute aryan waifu 2bh.

Redheads are my #1 fetish I can't help but get a half chub (yes I'm a grower I go from a tiny 2 inch to 7 inch) when I see a curvy redhead smile at me.

Nobody wants male gingers, and I really don't think it's a conspiracy. They are just ugly as sin. I think this makes them unstable, as a ginger friend I had growing up was really fat and probably suicidal. Though a football coach took him under his wing in high school and he got jacked. That caused him to quit playing call of duty all the time and from there he started to learn mechanic work. So him getting jacked and learning a masculine skill helped him so that he's no longer a permavirgin, but his current girl is still not really a looker. And I doubt most gingers get the guidance he got.

6'2" brown-eyed ginger here and I swear my best demographic is Puerto Rican chicks for some reason

big boob girl hai are you fucked tonite?

plus black men pedistalize white girls even more than the virgins on Sup Forums do, and black girls are so ugly that even black guys don't really want most of them.

Thor has red hair. Stop looking to Marvel as a legitimate source of information on Norse mythology.

If your country isn't in red you are worthless.

I got a ginger girls' phone yesterday in one of the niggest cities of Brownzil. Wish me luck on my efforts.

Sadly all of these women probably have had a black penis in their mouth at some point or another. It pains me to imagine how they must have been on their knees as a black dick ejaculated all over their lovely faces, their vaginas and bodies forever ruined by the power of black cock.

Its a plague user. We have gooks chinks and assorted zipperheads here. Fortunately I'm immune to yellow fever.

It's extremely sad, if you think about it. Imagine being the fathers or brothers of these young nubile white girls as they were defiled and their pussies demolished by black cocks. It must have been an extremely humiliating experience.

It must pain their ancestors to look down and see their great-granddaughters sucking and fucking the cocks of these African savages, taking their black loads on their petite little white bodies. It is truly saddening.

Most women are whores who still are unlikely to fuck a black guy. Those who have just don't care about race at all. Nice fantasy, though, Tyrone. maybe a fatass landwhale white girl will look at you one day.