Post merimutt thread

>post merimutt thread
>Shoah'd in minutes

>Post britmutt thread
>Still going strong after 200 replies

Fuck this board I'm done. Nothing but a yank circlejerk

das rite

>Muhammad surprised at the popularity of his third world country

It's because you spam it and there's no dicussion, the "britmutt" thread is discussing nigger princess

>It's ok when we do it

Guys what? Sup Forums is an AMERICAN website, founded and run by one of the most patriotic citizens I've ever had the privilege of meeting.
Moot.
If you don't like how he moderates this board, you can start your own image board.

>Guys

I'm one person you Reddit nonce

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the freest whites in the world.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an American man "le 56%"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are "le 56%"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

the british jealousy-rage about our abundance of burgers never gets old
see the attached pic, britfag?
it's my desktop image, just to remind me how great my country is

See you tomorrow, teanigger.

see you tomorrow

Brush your teeth. Then brush that old bag queen of yours teeth you know that shit smells

Sup Forums is American made and majority American so yes we're allowed to do what we want more than you. Get over it or stop posting.

KEK

how does this make you feel, britmutt? an african american is your next queen.

>implying the real problem isn't the mods playing D&C with our memes
OP is a fag

shut up you fucking pussy

Your Face when you have to pay the Jizya tax!
Le 100% Jizya Face

the bigger they are, the harder they fall
this hit me very hard

We're more easily triggered because we're used to fighting and firing guns whereas you need a permit to have a butter-knife.

>Fighting Vietnamese farmers and losing

literally all me

Not really its just that the mods are extremely triggered by merimutt posting because they themselves know they're mixed.
Also they're americans

>OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Kek

No she isn't lol, Kate is

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out.

>America never claimed to be white.. h-ha h-ha got you user

what the heggg did u find my faceboog X_D_D

OOOOOH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAMURICA AAAAAMERICUH

I've been here all day, haven't seen a single brit thread except for brit/pol/. That archived around 8am so OP is lying fagget

Your thread is still alive you bitchy fuck. Congrats on complaining about nothing.

fuck off and die, nobody cares about your shitty little island anymore. You're going to be totally irrelevant for the next 300-400 years.

The merimutt memes have gotten stale. I keep seeing the same ones over and over again. People aren't doing their due diligence to introduce fresh, rare merimutt memes into the wild. Open up paint and create some shit if you want more merimutt threads.

this 100%