DOJ has Hidden Recently Available Race Based Rape Statistics from the Public

businessinsider.com/stupid-racist-meme-rape-black-men-2016-10

archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=26368

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071210202254AAV2rr3

Try going to the US DOJ links within any of these links and you will find that the data has been completely disappeared. Even the archived DOJ link from FIVE years ago is gone. archive.is/Z6xr

I swear I accessed this data a month ago or less.

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus08.pdf
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rhovo1215.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GOD DAMN IT, DRUMPF! FIX THIS! IMPEACHMENT NOW!

So if I dump white paint on myself and pull a Cletus I haven't committed a crime?

Do you retards actually believe zero black women were raped by white men?

...Yes? Why would a white man rape a black woman when there are perfectly good white women to rape?

Wow you guys. Black women are literally TERRIFIED of police, so they never report the rape/sexual assault.
Unless it's from someone they can make a dollar off of in court

Yes.

That's not really the point I'd make with these stats if they were still available. I'd make the point that when 6% of the population is raping white women at a rate of 100 times per day something is wrong. Especially when 30% of the population (white men) only do it 135 times a day. Makes a good case for distancing whites from that 6% of the population (black men).

Also, I'd like to see what percent of black rapes are in-group rates compared to out-group rates. For overall violent crime hispanics and blacks only commit about 40% against their own races. Whites commit over 82% of their violent crimes against their own race. So I'm guessing black on white rapes are disproportionately high.

You're astonishingly naive

Quit trying to normalize bestiality, user.

Even if there have been a few it would still be at least 5000 to 1 black on white.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY HATE STATS POL

You're the naive one

To be honest the White on Nigger Rape has an * which says less than 10 White on Nigger rapes. Since the data is per 1000 it says 0 because 10 of 1000 is 0 thats why it has the asterik

The link in the op infographic works for me.

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus08.pdf

Here you go OP
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rhovo1215.pdf

Have a flier btw

This news is true. I remember posting this on message boards in early 2000 and now google makes it impossible to find this information. The DOJ keeps track of inter racial rape. it's like 30,000 to 1 nigger on White rape...it's unbeleiveable and the SJW don't want the public to know!

White men are more likely to have sex with livestock before they consider having sex with a black woman.

Obviously

The BJS conveniently updates its site a lot from my experience making old bookmarks useless after some time.