Why are you still not part of the One True Church?

>faithful to the Bible like no other

>focus on healthy body = healthy mind = healthy spirit

>redpilled on the Jew menace

>redpilled on the Catholic menace, Jesuits, etc

>despises Islam

>solo scripture, solo Jesus

>doesnt believe in hell or demons or any of that Catholic bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4ByrircmXL4YzuAw6x8B9pmKjdrS9Wr2
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4PwK7QaFAui5T7GRw80M3o17nI-erA1I
youtube.com/watch?v=I0869Fpg3dg
youtube.com/watch?v=vDKG_WFLUi4
youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_One
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Republican_Calendar
youtube.com/watch?v=0capYfoNnlI
youtube.com/watch?v=3yrXFYEA-f4
whiteestate.org/books/da/da.asp
whiteestate.org/books/gc/gc.asp
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPlBoE1WKcEhwLGIhx70Nmge
youtube.com/watch?v=9i4Kyns-xiY
youtube.com/watch?v=VlJopkKrxdo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seventh_Day_Adventist_Reform_Movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>doesnt believe in hell or demons or any of that Catholic bullshit

isnt that like half the point of the religion though rofl

Millerite trash. Why has America ruined christianity?

Walter Veith is a former Catholic that became an SDA. He is completely redpilled.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4ByrircmXL4YzuAw6x8B9pmKjdrS9Wr2

He even got banned from some areas for calling the Jew.

>baptism only for willing, conscious individual

>no alcoholics or drug degenerates allowed

>socially conservative dress code, but without the luddite-ness of the anabaptists (Amish, Mennonites, Hutterites

No, they WERE Millerites but then separated after the prophesies didn't come true

Seventh Day Advetist Church is just a meme religion for people who don't like to work on Saturdays.

and they are conscientious objectors.

I heard something about some previous Pope had an Adventist sister or something, and told her she was in the right after experiencing Papal degeneracy, you hear anything about that?

you're free to work every day then, commie. Did you know the French Revolution was led by proto-commies who wanted to create a 10 day work week?

>Seventh-Day Adventists

>No, seriously guys, I did the math, Jesus will come back today.
>Ohhh wait, I did the calculations wrong, he'll be back on this day, you'll see.
>Srsly guys, just trust me
>why cant i ever be right

it;s better than being a degenerate christian that doesn't believe in the second coming in the first place

To avoid disinfo (because there's tons of it) watch Walter Veith's series on the Reformation:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

They believe in "hell" OP, they accept it as eternal nothingness – complete and total spiritual obliteration, true non-existence.
Not a simmering torturous hell,

Here's a completely baby-intro to SDA in nine 50min lectures – video 4 is the best, as Doug annihilates every argument advocating Sunday worship back to back to back

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4PwK7QaFAui5T7GRw80M3o17nI-erA1I

because i don't have time for every protestant fad on the agenda with their miniscule aggros against whatever little doctrine.
t. presbyterian
now fuck off and praise the Lord

I stopped believing in the second coming when I hit 40 and one cuming was all I could put out. Prob won’t be able to hit one soon.... no coming validates that GOD is dead.

But most don't believe in such an understated notion of hell, because other christians throughout history have bastardized the word into their own little fairy tale. Hell isn't hell anymore. They've succeeded in corrupting the word.

The God of the Bible is a God Who annihilates sin – sin cannot indefinitely exist within His pure and righteous presence – He is wholly good, and so, evil is entirely incompatible with Him. The consequence of sin is death, which is to say, non-existence, and if not for God’s intervention by way of Jesus Christ, humanity, a sinful race, would have been lost forever, doomed for eternal extinction. God, loving us so absolutely, in spite of our fallen state, worked through His innocent Son, Jesus, Who was fully human and fully God, conquering sin while situated in the fallen apparatus of human flesh. In manifesting a character of complete coherence with the Law, Jesus proved Satan wrong, and in doing so, afforded humanity redemption by way of His perfect sacrifice, paying off our debt of sin with His innocent blood – through possessing faith in He Who overcame, we can overcome. Through freely giving the totality of our being over to Christ Jesus we can regain life if we choose to seek after Him and repent, wholly turning away from our former state of Satanic carnality and actively pursuing conformity to the ways of Christ, which is the way of the Law – through faith in Christ we are to overcome this fallen world as Jesus overcame it. Just as Satan lied to the Angels in rendering God and His Law as unreasonable, Satan continues to lie in claiming that the Law cannot be perfectly observed by God’s people, saved in Christ – it is promised in 1 Corinthians 10:13 by the very source of all truth that,“There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.” – sin is a choice, and so, it can be, and is expected to be eliminated in the life of a Christian by way of faith in Christ Jesus.

The Christian is to follow in Christ’s example and conform to the Law – this is the entire basis of the drama unfolding upon the Earth – without the Law there is no sin, as sin is the transgression of the Law, without the reality of sin, there would have been no need for a Savior – humanity’s problem is sin and overcoming it is only possible through the redeeming, character-transforming power of Jesus Christ. Whoever lessens the centrality of the Law, lessens the centrality of Christ, and whoever does this is speaking on behalf of the Devil. When the Christian is tempted into sin, they must rebuke it through prayer and call upon God for the mind of Christ so that they can endure against the assaults of evil – we are not Satan’s slaves, we are the children of the Eternal One! the Creator-King!! God Almighty!!! Jesus took on the fleshy raiments of flawed human nature, enduring every temptation that ordinary humans encounter, while experiencing the full assault of Satanic evil, and still, He adhered to the narrow path of the Father, conforming perfectly to God’s Law in every action and thought – sentenced to death on our behalf, His innocent blood has the power to wash away all sin, His blood has the power to rescue us from death, unending. God desperately wants us to stop sinning but He will not interfere with our freewill to force us – if we dedicate ourselves to learn more about His good character through study and prayer as we develop ever deeper faith in Christ, we can have our character and desires reformed completely. Minute to minute and day to day our choices accumulate into habit, and in time habit settles into character – our central focus must be conforming to the Law by way of faith in Jesus Christ – it is a battle and we must remain ever vigilant for our Adversary has many weapons aimed against us and without seeking God’s blessings through constant prayer we will fail.

It's not a fad, but "The Word", unless you have a habit of rebelling against the Bible

Quit LARPing, fag

I am a Seventh-Day Advent Hoppist.

10 commandments are distinct from the "law of Moses" and still in effect.

Matthew 22:36-40 “36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”
Yet, Jesus Himself in this statement reaffirms that the Law of the 10 commandments is the Law of love, delineating how we are to properly love God and love our neighbor – the first four commandments of the Law explain how we are to relate to and show our love God with all our heart, soul, and mind, while the last six commandments of the Law show how we are to love our neighbors – 40 On these two commandments (Love God & Love your neighbor) hang all the law and the prophets (10 commandments).
Not only this, but Christ explicitly states, in Matthew 5:17 that, “17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.”

Strange how the 4th commandment is the only one that tells us to "remember" it, yet this is the one that people disregard.

Letting soyboys and women vote on matters of doctrine. Only a matter of time.

>The Adventist Church world church does not officially, at this time, support the ordination of women to ministry within its standard procedures. Instead women pastors in the denomination hold the title of "commissioned" rather than "ordained," which allows them to perform almost all of the pastoral functions their male colleagues perform but with a lesser title.

go fuck yourself brah

Too many niggers

Lazy millenial faggot spotted.

reminder Catholicism & Sunday worship are Pagan derivations.
youtube.com/watch?v=I0869Fpg3dg
youtube.com/watch?v=vDKG_WFLUi4

You're honoring the Beast by Sunday-sabbathing

>Catholic Dr. Johann Eck, Luther’s principal adversary, said this in 1533:
There is no mention of the cessation of the Sabbath and the institution of Sunday in the gospels or in Paul's writings, or in all the Bible; therefore, this has taken place by the apostolic Church instituting it without scripture.
The church took the pagan philosophy and made it the buckler of faith against the heathen. She took the pagan Sunday and made it the Christian Sunday. There is in truth something royal, something kingly about the sun, making it a fitting emblem of Jesus, the sun of justice. Hence the church in these countries would seem to have said, "keep the old pagan name, it shall remain consecrated, sanctified." And thus the pagan Sunday, dedicated to Balder, became the Christian Sunday, sacred to Jesus.ii The Christian Sabbath is therefore to this day the acknowledged offspring of the Catholic Church, as a spouse of the Holy Ghost, without a word of remonstrance from the Protestant world.iii
The Bible says “Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath day”. The Catholic church says “No! By my divine power, I abolish the Sabbath day, and command you to keep holy the first day of the week,” and lo, the entire civilized world bows down in reverent obedience to the command of the Holy Catholic Church.iv
It pleased the church of God that the religious celebration of the Sabbath day should be transferred to the Lord's day (Sunday).v

No, the catholics invented a lot of that shit to scare people into coming to church and coughing up money.

"Let him who is without sin, fuck himself first"

capitalist corporate consumerist copper detected

kek. enjoy your apostapolictatic Lord's day tomorrow, heretic

I bet you were excited to see someone finally made a thread about your cult.

Ernst Zundel, preeminent ZOG scholar was raised SDA in Germany – although leaving the movement later in life, he credits it for his ethical foundations and source of his militant pacifism.
youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o

I'm the OP dumdum

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_One
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Republican_Calendar

enjoy your ahistorical society commie

There is no hell in the Bible. When you die, you just turn to dust.

How are you "faithful to the Bible" when you have your own weird Bible written by a woman and you believe is absolutely insane stuff that's found nowhere in the Bible.

That's not Biblical. You DON'T follow the Bible and you're a cult.

Catholicism is a Babylonian ISIS cult, while SDA predicates all knowledge on the Bible.
Ellen G. White's writings are entirely derivative of the Bible, and effectively amount to bible studies.
youtube.com/watch?v=0capYfoNnlI (into ends at 7:30)
youtube.com/watch?v=3yrXFYEA-f4

whiteestate.org/books/da/da.asp
whiteestate.org/books/gc/gc.asp

you're mistaken, Ellen G White is the reason Adventism accepted the Trinity, she's a full proponent of the Bible

Ellen G White never wrote a bible or replacements, she wrote books & essays, which amounted to Bible studies – in her writings she places all emphasis on the Bible and tells the reader to compare everything she writes with the sacred texts and use them (the Bible) as their sole guiding source.
see

SDA prefers to use "Godhead" as trinity isn't in the bible, but yeah basically

>>doesn't believe in hell or demons or any of that Catholic bullshit
I'd like to see them explain Matthew 5:1-20 about Jesus casting demon(s) out of a man and into a pig. I have a feeling they are not Christian anyways so that's probably a moot point.

Because you are a bunch of Calvinist degenerates who follow a dead false prophet that gave 3 specific dates for the end of the world that did not happen.

the Trinity is always an iffy subject, but Godhead isn't used in the Bible either (if we look at the original Greek)

we get it, you go to church on saturday... awesome you're so cool and different.

October 22, 1844.

>Burger pretending he works 7 days a week.
In a capitalist environment, no one would hire you if you work less. We usually make up for it by working extra hours or by working on sundays.

>Calvinist degenerates

no

SDA is different, the sabbath is crucial.

Back to Ellen & prophecy for a second. To many people’s discomfort and shock, the movement proclaims to possess the spirit of prophecy, having a prophet among its ranks – Ellen G. White, one of its chief founders. In knee-jerk fashion, this is usually enough to scare away most people, provoking immediate ridicule and judgment, as many erroneously perceive the prophetic gift to be relegated to the ancient past or something that only fringe & bizarre cults proclaim to possess. This is disappointing in that it is promised to God’s people that, “17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:” (Acts 2:17). In conjunction with being endowed with the spirit of prophecy, the remnant church of God during the end times are described in this way, “Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.” (Revelation 14:12) – they are a people, who, in being sanctified in Christ, keep the commandments.

SDA, proclaims the faith of Christ, has the spirit of prophecy, ans keeps the commandments.
Refer to & about the eternal nature of the Law and Christ's reiteration of this.

To be fair that's really not as bad as "Child molestation is so ingrained into your organization that the only way to maintain institutional efficacy is to shuffle clergy and laypeople around the planet and deliberately withhold information from state authorities and families of victims while engaging in an unprecedented PR campaign via "LOOK REDDIT POPE FRANKIS LICKED THIS NIGGERS DICK OMG THE CATHOLICS ARE CHANJING FOR THE BATTAR""

It's Doctor Ben Carson's religion.
I guess it works for him.

Notice how all the 7th Day Cultists refused to respond when I brought up October 22nd, 1844.

you do realize Adventists came AFTER that right?

>t. faggot vegan soy boy

It is a cult based on fucking lies written by some stupid bitch in the 19th century.

Whats your point
Miller didn't understand the day/year principal and the Sanctuary system at that time, and if you read his post failure texts he cursed himself and was almost suicidal.

SDA is formed in the 1860s out of dismayed Protestants from every sect who got together and held Bible studies, returning to text based inquiry, and through their arguments coalesced into the SDA movement

Papists are wrong about things like transubstantiation and dissembling of the Godhead, and Seventh Day-ers are wrong about lacking the apostolic succession and de-emphasising sacraments.

No? They predicted Jesus would return on that day, but he didn't, so most of them left and some of them created split-off cults. For some reason they still call themselves Adventists.

That makes no sense. Why would he even begin to think that he could predict the day Jesus would come?

Can brown people join? Asking for a friend

>burger meme

There is no such thing as "capitalism," user. All that word ever meant was a strawman to advance Mr Marx's "solution" of Commie-ism.

Catholics are wrong about a lot of things.

It's the remnant church of God raised up in the latter days to issue the loud cry, warning the world to flee Babylon & it's harlot daughter (pseudo-protestant) churches, reject the one world religion and its enforced-Sunday worship (mark of the beast) and harken unto the Bible and the Bible alone.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPlBoE1WKcEhwLGIhx70Nmge

How come even the most anti-semitic of christians don't bat an eye at racemixing?

I don't consider papists to be properly catholic.

Reminder to disregard all posts from users with troll flags.

Adventism practically IS the soyboy religion...

Is Ben Carson brown to you?

Most SDA in my area are black so go for it. I think there's only one white SDA church in my entire area. Funny since Ellen White was quite the racist. It's like blacks becoming Mormon when Brigham Young made it very clear how he viewed blacks.

Well, those who are of God and study the scriptures will not be taken by surprise and will have a general sense that "the time is soon" when the final events begin to unfold.
1 Thessalonians 5:4 "But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief."
At this point Miller was early on in his walk with the Lord, and given his contextual evidence he thought he was within a correct general span of time, plus or minus a week or so. He was wrong and goes on to write a few essays disproving himself and analyzing why he made such errors. You also have to understand the religious fervor of the 1820s-50s was incredibly intense and verging on pandemonium.

Even though historically being against slavery and run-of-the-mill stormfront racism, Classic SDA espoused against race mixing, elaborating that tribal integrity was intended by God (tower of Babel, etc etc).
Most SDA's i've interacted with marry from their own racial background.
There are some POZ'd congregations nowadays that have gone rogue, so you've gotta watch out.

>SDA has the best blacks
These blacks can quote and recall Bible verses in the KJV off their heads, fluently in real time while arguing and discussing.
youtube.com/watch?v=9i4Kyns-xiY
youtube.com/watch?v=VlJopkKrxdo

what's your appraisal of the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seventh_Day_Adventist_Reform_Movement

fuck off, you go to church on a saturday, fucking weirdo cunt

The Seventh Day Adventist church is a nigger religion made for nigger. Just ask any Jamaican nigger living in America,they're Seventh Day Adventist. They don't care that the faith was made by a retarded woman with a fifth grade reading level that hated niggers.

It's perfect when you think about it. It's almost like a gold juden star for niggers. When you hear a nig is of the church, you know that he is the most pure unfiltered nog you can get.

Also, they don't purchase furniture second hand because they're afraid that it may be possessed by demons.

>Also, they don't purchase furniture second hand because they're afraid that it may be possessed by demons.

plz source that lol very nice

the modern seventh day adventist church has been co-opted by globalists as a tool to pacify, 'christianize', and integrate third worlders.

most of their effort is spent on missionary work in asian and africa.