Poles are bas- oh

>Poles are bas- oh...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSktpR8Kl4A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_looting_of_Poland
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=https://www.tygodnikprzeglad.pl/prawdziwy-niemiec-tez-nie-istnieje/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't forget Polacks are the niggers of Europe

>somalia

kek

Poles also cause the most accidents for foreigners on British motorways.
A pole crashed his truck into my car almost killing me and my family.
Fuck poles.

>Well-known that the law systems and media in Far-Left Western European countries go out of there way to cover up the reality of non-European and darker skin criminals.
>Rotherham, Cologne, Malmo, denial of Sharia-Only Zones, pixel-censorship, "Asians", etc.
>Expects people to believe at face-value that this "report" didn't have the numbers and descriptions manipulated in every way to further the fantasy that non-European immigrants aren't the major problem in Western Europe.

Also kinda hard to believe this when Poland is literally the safest country in Europe right now. Not to mention, historically known for being a very reasonably tolerant country.

youtube.com/watch?v=oSktpR8Kl4A

thats a pretty useless statistic if you dont do it per capita

Slavs are literally niggers though. Poles are still better because of EU gibs nowadays but Russians are trash. I live in Eastern Germany and most of the car thieves and home invasions are done by Slavic scum.

>Anecdotal Evidence.

Not gonna count Mohamed raping the women in your family you selectively-bias MF, Hans?

>slavs are literally niggers
around 70 iq average vs. 98-100 iq average begs to differ.
We have enough enemies as it is, don't make slavs into another one. They actually seem to have an interest in us existing you retard - unlike shitskins and kikes. You can criticize slavs all you want, but cut the butthurt and d&c shilling.

Isn't there a booming car thief industry in Poland where criminals hop over to Germany, steal cars and drive back to Poland with it on different driver plates?

Per capita poles are on 18th place, even Irish commit more crimes than Poles.

It is not anecdotal, Grzegorz, police statistics show that most criminals in certain categories are Poles and other Eastern Europeans

Yes it is a huge problem. There is a joke around here that anytime a car gets stolen people say that they should make holiday in Poland and they might find the car there too.

That kind of died of a few years ago after the police cracked down.

>Get arrested for denouncing Islam in England
>Most arrested group in England are the Poles
Based Poland as usual

Funny because we also have this joke, If you visit your grandparents and see all the art, furniture and jewelery stolen people say that they should make holiday in Germany and they might find their belongings there as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_looting_of_Poland

I'm not a pan European faggot and against the EU because our jobs are being taken by foreigners and people who are statistically more likely to commit crime are being provided with open borders. Non Europeans have no business being in Europe obviously but that doesn't mean I am in favor of opening my country to Slavs and Russians and all sort of scum from the East because they have white skin color. Now that is reality, nothing to do with divide. We are naturally divided and that is good, globalists want to mix and make this weird melting pot (like USA) which is why people want the EU to end.

It was well deserved after what you faggots did to ethnic Germans in East Prussen.

jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm

Different socio-economics, schengen and the close proximity of Polish cities to east german cities creates this scenario.
All the polish criminals go to Germany because the grass is greener over there.

Now. Explain to me how your argument are in any way relevant to the poles in Poland and on Sup Forums?

You're projecting things on me that doesn't exist. I only criticize your butthurt slav=nigger thing.

Wow imagine that. A government that actively covers up mudshit rape and crime jails more white people than mudshits.

>#NotAllPoles
Politically correct faggot confirmed, KYS you have failed to integrate into Sup Forums culture

And the shill resorts to slander once he has been found out.

well let me enlighten you than.
Germany always was/is/will be big part slavic.
Germany even have well recognized slavic minorities like Sorbs.
Hitler kidnapped 200 000 polish kids => baby boomers generation => x/y/z generation => 1,5 mil present day germans
The soviet rapes in eastern germany = boom

You are either total retard without any real knowledge or you are "new european"

also... for your knowledge... Swiss Igenea University in Zurich conducted a study on 20 000 ethnic germans in GDR and the result was 40-50% celtic / 30% slavic / 6% germanic (from the father side) 15% germanic (from the mother side)

microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=https://www.tygodnikprzeglad.pl/prawdziwy-niemiec-tez-nie-istnieje/

>Poles
>white

No hohol its Ukrainians

fellow whites in not so prosperous conditions ...

>Some Sorbs live in region between Poland and Germany
>All of Germany must be mixed with Slavs

Nice logic, faggot. And even if that were true, most people of Slavic descent are completely assimilated into German culture. Compare that to Slavs in Eastern Europe and Russia who have completely different culture and mindset with regards to work, alcoholism, hygiene.

When are you paying for the crimes you committed to the Jews? Millions died in Polish deah camps and there are still no reparations. I propose that you invest at least 1% of your GDP in Israel. Your president should also publish a formal apology.

listen "faggot"

1)Sorbs are just 1 group, they are not the only slavs.
2) Putting western slavs, south slavs and eastern slavs into 1 box is like putting germans and mongolians into 1 box. Do you even know what slavs are? What land do they occupy? How different their culture is? How long ago did they separate from each other? i know most of retarded neets from Sup Forums don't understand why there are separate groups of slavs.

I'd say all slavs should start doing the same and call germs Mongolians from now on. Well for me there is no real difference.

Oh Mr Mongolian so few seconds ago all Slavs were a problem for you but now only the "non assimilated ones" are a problem... hmmm intresting.

Lets keep this conversation going. Who in your opinion is "ethnic german" and when the idea of "german nation" was created?

I will give you a hint. a united German Nation that can talk about "assimilating someone" was born about 200 years ago. This means that Germany is younger than for example USA.
Come on Hans, lets have this conversation going.

All slavshits came from pic related encompassing modern day south Belarus, north Ukraine and central western Russia. Slavic culture, language and tradition was spread because of various unfortunate reasons and now they need to stay in their squatter lands before they overtake new ones.

In conclusion, go home.

>all Slavs were a problem for you but now only the "non assimilated ones"
Another one of the #notallslavs faggot. I'm living in the world TODAY , I don't care if there are some Germans who have some Slav mixture or whatever. They don't act like subhuman and are completely assimilated. Not the case with Eastern European scum coming to exploit German economy and drive down wages, as well as commit a disporportionate amount of crime.

>western slavs, south slavs and eastern slavs into 1 box
I don't care, stay in your own country

well you just showed how stupid you are.
There have always been 2 theories on slavic origins. autochthonous and allochthonous theory,

1st one that you showed on graphic was based on discoveries of some wheeled carts, nothing more and it was in line with German "Drang nach Ost" ideology thats why this theory was dominang in the XVI-XIX AD.

But there was also 2nd theory autochthonous theory stating that at least western slavs where living in central europe since forever that is confirmed with archeological findings.

One of the examples is Tollensee river battle. The corpses have ydna exacly the same to people living ONLY IN THE LANDS OF PRESENT DAY POLAND and ydna of italic people.

there are hundreds of excavation sites proving autochthonous theory.

But ofc Germans prefer to belive that they were: Aryans, ancient cesars who built rome, Vikangz etc etc etc

do you know where is the only ancient as well as located most to the east trait of what could be considered a german ancestor? in lichtenstein cave but guess what, some corpses there were also slavic.

Do you know that Russians need visa to come to Germany and work there? blame your gov. The same applies to the rest of slavs living in eastern europe.

The only one exploiting economy in european countries are germans aka mongolians.

only cuz they don't arrest the Muslims.

>almost 1000
>overcrowded

wha-what? Thats like one facility.

Citizens of EU member states don't need a visa to work in another EU state you dumbass Slav. And most Poles are overwhelmingly pro EU because of course they get massive gibs

>jail pole for stealing some jew's car
>dont jail muslim for gang raping and pimping out 13 year old british girl

muh jail population percentages

keep we wuzzing slavshit. There were no Slavs west of the Vistula until about 500 AD when you started migrating in mass.

>autochthonous

Pls stop your embarrassing yourself. R1a was never a Central European y-DNA so when referring to "west Slavs" have always been here you actually mean just Czechs since half of Czechs aren't even Slavs and even around 10% are E-V13 from the Balkans as a result of neolitlithic expansion. Poles on the other hand are 60%+ R1a Slavshit and totally unnative to "Po"land.

They're just trying to be like their good buddy 'Merica

That article op linked literally said Poles were first followed by Somalians. Kek

No offence AmericanBros but to make you understand how retarded statement this thread is let me give you a small comparison

USA - % of population in jail = 0,71%
Irish in UK - % in jail = 0,1%
Poles in UK - % in jail = 0,09%

This thread is just one of thousands of most likely Soros or (((establishment))) ways to discredit Poles

Most of Europe and other countries don't have shit like private prisons and so no indutrial level imprisonment rates like JewSA

Right, just not the white ones - like all of them.

>in response to an actual modern problem, he has to pull up shit from WW2
Hahaha.
Kike-tier people.

Polish ppl couldnt give a rats ass about the EU, sure give the poles money and they will take it but ask them to increase th number of shitskins and they will keep it real. What a country.

few more months and Sup Forums will eventually understand what western europe have become.

No real knowledge just constant flow of shitposting. Everytime some Pole or even Russian make a statement he often back his words up with some real data / sources. Germans on the other hand are only able to respond with autistic screeching and butthurt.

Thats my last post in this thread as talking to you is like einstein trying to explain to a jungle monkey how to start a fire

*i tried to find that article with german politicians explaining this but cba wasting more time for you. here is one of the quotes from archives.

>Budgetary policy shouldn’t be used to impose political penalties. The structural funds are for making weak regions more competitive. And a large part of every euro the E.U. gives Poland comes back to Germany. The Poles use the money to place orders with the German construction industry, to buy German machines and German trucks. So net contributors such as Germany should be interested in the structural funds. From an economic perspective, Germany isn’t a net contributor but a net recipient.

Do you know how much Germany is siphoning from v4 countries for every single 1 euro given by eu? 125 eurocents!!! and we have to spend this money on useless shit.
Now add the unbelivable amounts of money siphoned from polish industry and you will understand why there is a ThreeSeasInitiative forming so fast

Dude Just leave the thread at this point.
OP is obviously a shill and attracting underages as you can see by the respammed "redpill" pics.

There is no interest in any debate, just some german idealist circlejerk.

Next time you see him or someone like him, just point out he is putting things way out proportion - and ignoring proportions in statistics. Completely ignoring the elephant in the room.

Avoid WW2 stuff - that's the divide and conquer they want.

These guys will unironically even side with Merkel/EU on the EU/Poland thing going on now. No sound ethnic german would go that far.

there is nothing more pathetic than poles and other easten degenerates trying to please western europeans . niggers and arabs never even acknowledge bullshit thrown at them and that is why they are winning.