South Africa "whites" average 6% non-white ancestry

Although Khan does not specify how much of this ancestry is nigger and how much of it is Indian.
unz.com/gnxp/admixture-in-south-african-afrikaners/

Am I the only person who finds something of in this picture of "white" South Africans?

South Africans have a lot more nigger ancestry than white Americans do. Even though there is a lot more talk about Americans being mutts on here.

South Africa whites have even more nigger blood than the Portugese.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coenraad_de_Buys?wprov=sfti1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares? there are almost no south africans on this website

I've seen white south Africans on here.

They exist and they have the best stories. If americans have a bsc. in nog-science they are the phd's of negroism.

No interest on here eh?

Hmmm.
Don't these tests ahve a statistica variability?
Also, 6%, it could be much worse.

If they have PHDs in negroism it's only because they're part negro.

I am against "white" South Africans being allowed into America as refugees. They are too admixed with nigger blood and should be forced to rot in South Africa.

also i am pretty sure that white Argentinians and Brazilians have more admixture than that, and there are memes about them being black like coal already

americans complain too much

Their level of admixture is around the same as the one of Louisiana

heck, there was a white nationalist from Louisiana that was 14 % black according to dna test

This, they pop up in threads and are usually the most respectful posters on here.

I am telling you, there are almost no south africans here

They only come when the ONORABLE MEMBAS do something absurd

Who on here considers "white" Argentinians or Brazilians to be white? Except for the Germans in south Brazil anyway?

Did anyone say ONORABLE MEMBA?

Are you referring to Craig Cobb?

perhaps not here, but stormfront has an argentina / uruguay / brazil forum

lol!

yes

Louisianas are mixed as fuck. That is probably why David Duke had so many surgeries

Whites with a bit of black tend to be the most tribalist ones, it is probably genetic

>Am I the only person who finds something of in this picture of "white" South Africans?

Craig Cobb's DNA test showed him to supposedly be 14% black. The truth is that the test results were a lie. Craig later got his own test results that showed him to be 97% white and 3% Iberian.

lmao. that's a good way of putting it.

Louisiana is the most black admixed state. 12% of whites in Louisiana have at least 1% black ancestry. Compared to 3% of whites nationwide in America.

Louisiana whites still have much less black blood than South Africa whites though. Even in Louisiana a vast majority (88%) of whites do not have a single drop of black blood. And in the remaining 88% of Louisiana whites it's a very small amount.

In the remaining 12% of Louisiana whites it's a very small amount. Typo in my last post.

Craig Cobb's DNA test was a fraud. The particular ancestry service used was "ancestrybydna" which checks 176 alleles, meaning that it has only a few data points to compare against. He did a later ancestry check by "ancestry.dna" that checks over 500,000 alleles. This test showed Cobb to be pretty much entirely white, unless you take issue with his 3% Iberian ancestry.

>whites on a nigger continent are more likely to have nigger ancestry
NO
FUCKING
WAY
WHOOOOOOOOOOOA
YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND

I didn't know he had retested. thanks for the update

Afrikaners are the best posters on here. I'm buddies with a bunch of them and bullshit with them daily. Afrikaners are the most based, uncucked whites.

Not all white saffers are Afrikaners though. Fok die souties

The amount of admixture between white South Africans and non whites is a fairly complex and controversial topic here. In the early days of settlement there where whites sleeping with their slaves owing to a lack of white women. Our slaves were shipped from Indonesia and weren’t black. Mostly because there really weren’t that many blacks in the early Dutch settlement of the Cape. This led to what we now call the coloureds. As settlement increased, intermarriage decreased. Following that we had laws preventing intermarriage. There were a few intermarriages between whites and blacks too, but they tended to be ostracized and gave way to their own bastard communities that to this day exist fairly isolated.

How are things going over there right now?

Is it as bad as Sup Forums says? A new farm attack every day?

Is this just an average though? I would imagine many are pure European but the odd south African is a half-cast who identifies as white for censuses etc..

Anyway, what Louisiana is concerned, I'm not really sure, but didn't the southern states have anti racemixing laws for a long time? Rape of slaves might have happened, but later surveys recorded that below 5% of former slaves had been raped or had heard of a fellow slave being raped.

South Africa had large scale mixing, but those mixed people are known as coloureds. Now if you'd reproduce with a colored there would be a 1/4th black kid, which makes things a lot more complicated.

Things on Sup Forums tend to be somewhat exaggerated with most things. That’s not to say everything is fine, far from it. The farm murders are almost a daily occurrence and the economy seems to be getting more moribund by the day.

Something you need to realize is that person A in a specific location being not white doesn't mean person B in that same location is also not white.

Lousiana was always the exception, the French have a thing for blacks, and they didn't implement such laws until the 1900s.

that is why Lousiana has large self-identifying mulatto-french communities

Ah yes I forgot. Anglos are pretty unique for not mixing with the natives they colonized. The Dutch, French and especially Spaniards and Portuguese would just mix away.

colored in south africa means indonesian/indian+white?

Probably the most famous early race mixers in SA was this guy:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coenraad_de_Buys?wprov=sfti1
He was quite a colourful character and his life story is pretty interesting with a fair amount of books written about him. His descendents live in an isolated community in the north of the country.

Yep. They are a mix of Khoi, white, Indonesians, Malagasy and probably a sprinkling of black. They have a distinct culture and can range from as black as the ace of spades to almost white with most of them probably being a generic brown.

These tests are always presented in a way which is horribly misleading. It isn't "6% non-White ancestry", but "6% of tested markers are shared with this other group". This CAN mean recent interbreeding, but it can also mean the two sets of markers were persistently inherited down lines which had been separate for thousands of years. When the amount is high the odds of it being the result of recent interbreeding are very high, but at low amounts it is difficult to say where the markers originate from. The markers are only associated with different groups based on frequency. You run into the same issues with East Asians and American Native groups.
We are still in the early stages of trying to understand where different markers associated with different ethnic groups actually come from and where and how they are passed on. The best thing you can do for now is compare the tests with known genealogical data to try to nail things down.

I found a gif of that Southern Brazilian

fucking hell, even white women in the 18th and 19th century couldnt have enough of the bbc and now south africans are 6% black.

how the fuck can white boys even think of competing?

lel no, it was black females opening their wombs to white settlers

kek

One of these days I’m going to take a walk around my neighborhood and take pictures of standard home security measures. I’d love to see Sup Forums‘s reaction.

White Brazilians are ony 85% European on average, and Argentinians a little more.

> South Africa whites have even more nigger blood than the Portugese.

> North African DNA
> Nigger
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT

i dont believe you white boy

and get killed.

Please do...

Ignore shitposters

>If they have PHDs in negroism it's only because they're part negro.
>I am against "white" South Africans being allowed into America as refugees. They are too admixed with nigger blood and should be forced to rot in South Africa.

The coal-burners mostly date you to piss off daddy. Black female slaves were raped by their white slave masters and if a black man even went near a white woman he'd be lynched.

I think I’ll survive a trip around my own neighborhood. If you don’t hear from me again, yeah, I got killed walking the dogs.

I live in a 50% black neighborhood in Flordia and if you even walk outside without a pistol you'd be killed before you know it. It must be 10x worse in South Africa with no guns.

I know. They look like it too.

Doubt it. Most of em must live pretty sheltered lives.

lol

Going for a walk in a suburban neighborhood is pretty safe. Sure, there’s always a risk that something might happen, but it’s not nearly as bad as you’d expect. We can get guns and we have mandatory cc.

>W-w-we're not mutts I-I swear just look at South Africa
Sweetie, stop being so insecure and trying to deflect the bullying. It's cute but sad at the same time as you lack the confidence to ignore it. Here's a pity (You) for being a certified sweetie.

I predict OP's next post will be on how mixed the UK is. Sad!

4th Reich will be in South Africa.

Does Family Tree DNA have the samples up yet? It sounds like speculation on his part.

I suppose blacks there also do not know how to use a gun. Unlike here, sounds like they just attack in hordes.

I can remember that one dude bringing us first hand, close-up footage from the chimp-outs at most SA universties almost two years ago. And then that other guy telling a story about tribal people occupying a city building, ending up literally shitting the elevator shaft.

SA is very segregated considering our circumstances, always have been, its only in the last decade that you see white chicks with kaffers and it makes everyone with half a brain physically sick.

humm do you know what niggers are one would understand if you said moor but nigs ??? gonna have to explain that one

The iberians were sick in the head level race mixing. Ive never met a white person with a hispanic name. I want to go to Spain to actually see one.

>I suppose blacks there also do not know how to use a gun.

but ireland is 0% white???

I can smack targets with our R1 FAL iron sites from 200m out with almost 100% accuracy, just waiting for the race war so I can plant a few floppies in the ground. Hurry up boys, getting bored here.

Bullshit, Every boer here is racist af. Even touching niggers is seen as dirty

Ok, so?

Those were pretty good stories obv. Sheltered live or not.

>I suppose blacks there also do not know how to use a gun.
I can’t imagine that their marksmanship abilities are much better here. I have yet to encounter one of them at the range. >Unlike here, sounds like they just attack in hordes.
Yep. Generally they operate in gangs, especially with home invasions, armed robberies and farm attacks. Not to say that opportunistic individual attacks don’t happen.

How? Telegony?

Nice try American.

Not any better than a random American's nigger tales.

>choosing the bigger number makes the gun shoot harder
All of my keks, they are literally orks

Why must you do this? Ruined.
Was at the range almost all day helping out for the open day. 95% white and the nogs(muzzies) can't shoot or follow instruction for shit. Would be funny if I wasnt running escape/defensive positions through my mind while they held a weapon.
Good Times. Gn Faggots.

Which reminds me, was at the gun shop a few weeks ago. Muzzie chick in full headgear checking out rifles and scopes. Surely that should be something to fuckin’ worry about.

Perhaps it was an understatement

Mainly opportunistic individual attacks here. The black gangs load each other up with ammunition and the police leave them alone, but if a non-gang member is killed the entire gang gets the death sentence. Funnily enough the death sentence is a true deterrent ever since they began using it in the 90's. South Africa should, it really works.

>Average.
That's absolutely pointless, we need the mode.
A few highly interbreed whites outliers could completely throw the average out.

We had the death sentence up to the early ‘90s. It was abolished by the new government because of muh human rights. In all fairness, if we still had the death sentence our black judges will probably ensure that it would just be whites swinging from those nooses.

any american in the south is deluding himself if he doesn't realize he has at least 6% nigger.

Thanks, this is going into my nigger hate folder.

Yeah, I meant if you ever get your country back. I never understood why anyone would use hanging as the death penalty, we just use the firing squad, electric chair, or lethal injection, I guess because it is cheap.

We don't need the death sentence, we need gas chambers.

The race mixing in South Africa is extremely well documented and some Coloureds almost certainly passed into the white community. Apartheid wasn't established until 1948 and race mixing was not very frowned upon before then.

I also assume that most of this non-white blood is black and not Indian. Indians didn't arrive in South Africa until later on and even now they're a pretty small minority.

Even under apartheid, South Africa never had a one drop rule (which would have defined the whole population as black) or even blood fraction laws to define who was white. Even appearance wasn't always the main tool to define who was white. Their designations were notoriously arbitrary. The most infamous test to determine who was white was the pencil test. In this test, a pencil was put in a person's hair. If the pencil fell to the ground, the person was white. If the pencil stayed stuck in the person's hair, the person was coloured. It may sound like BS but that was an actual test under apartheid.

Also see the case of Sandra Laing, the black girl born to white parents in South Africa. Since she apparently had some distant black ancestry that resurfaced after being hidden for generations.

Anyhow, what triggered OP to suddenly make an anti-boer thread?

it is the first one I ever see on this website

Hanging is public and discourages criminals, firing squad is public, discourages criminals and is artistic, I wish I could of seen one.

>Also see the case of Sandra Laing, the black girl born to white parents in South Africa. Since she apparently had some distant black ancestry that resurfaced after being hidden for generations.

I really suspect that was cucking, white skin color genetics are recessive

Black girls love white cock. How can bl*ck boys even compete?

>lol wypipo don't really pure or exist
>damn you wypipo got privilege
Pick one kike.

Good lord. If a test showed Americans to have 6% non-white blood, this board would believe the results 100%.

But since the study shows that the so-called whites in South Africa have 6% non-white blood (most of which is nigger), this board can't trust the results. The board has to distrust the accuracy of the tests. Or alternately the board has to pretend that a bunch of half niggers are self identifying as white and scewing the results.

And no half niggers do not identify as white in South Africa. They identify as Coloured. However they do not self-identify as black like they do in the United States.

Electric chair is the best in my opinion, not just because it is brutal (explodes their eyes, shit themselves, nose, eye, and ear bleeds. even Ted Bundy cried going to the chair) but because electricity is one of the most cheap things.