Is Mashu waifu of the season?

Is Mashu waifu of the season?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1009687/a285de407e/
track3.mixtape.moe/pbcmay.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>seasonal waifus

kys

she's the only one available right now, so technically yes.

she's shit, though.

garbage taste

Mashu is the worst kind of waifubait.

>Meme hair girl
Nope

I found her petty boring. And her stupid hairdo is almost Rem/Ram tier ugly.

I want to bully Mash

Mashu with glasses > Mashu without glasses

Fight me

Agree. Also, more bully-able.

dude fuck you

ネギまのキャラだろあと間違えるにもほどがあるキノコ

I don't see how any one could disagree. She looks a lot more cute and vulnerable like this.

She's cute but I really hate that one eye hidden hairstyle

No, not for me. I was looking forward to more on her since she was revealed. I'm looking forward to her figma.

>I rabu u so much MC-sama

She's fucking horrible.

She's garbage just like her game. If by "season" you mean the one day her OVA aired, then no because Olga was better.

not when Olga exists

I don't even know who she is (not a fan of Fate) but her doujin is pretty good
exhentai.org/g/1009687/a285de407e/

>glasses off
It's shit.

This, her only downside is that she is forever dead.

Glasses fetish is literally worse than furries or guro. It can easily ruin a 10/10 girl.

The plebbest of opinions.

thankfully she doesn't

I have to admit even with all that I came to learn about Mashu, I still hold Olga alongside her as I have from the start. No amount of lewds will influence my adoration for character design and personality in the end.

how is it possible to have such shit taste?

didnt really like her but she doesnt deserve that. Lets hope she gets saved by true magic, or summoned as servant. or nasu plot armor.

the prologue (that was one of the few parts actually written by Nasu) was 2 years ago and she's still dead
heck if she were to come back i very much doubt the current cast would even remember who she is, she's pretty much completely forgotten like the scene after she croaks.

>2 years
What is this meme, FGO started 1 year and like 5 months ago.

The story was written 2 years ago the game just started 1 year and 5 months ago.

And they have Da Vinci, so it's not like they need her anyways.

Autism speaks

Said the autist

i only see a panda?

>Saberface mobileshit
Not even worthy of being a seasonal waifu

So why did Olga have to die like that and why does no one seems to give a shit?

She was created to show how the villain was evil, killing a girl that loved him brutally twice for no particular reason, while also leaving alive the people who could actually become trouble in the future.

sounds like zero effort on the part of the writer

Lev doesn't want to kill Mashu.

Well, yes. If he wanted she would be dead there, after all it's a guy who created a wormhole through time and space to kill a girl he already killed, who was powerless and didn't do anything to deserve tha,t in an ironically brutal way just because he didn't like her.

Mashu with glasses can also look very smug.

Why didn't he just recruit her to work with him? She seems like she would have gone along with him and even if she was completely worthless, he still could have used her as a meatshield or whatever.

she was ded, their objectives were diametrically opposed also she was kinda useless anyways.

This scene gave me jibby willies.

>Matthew is somehow "mashu"
Fucking nips and their loan words.

you're going to like Attila
Mashu is best girl because the death screams of a tsundere get her wet for hours

Is she the "slut for senpai only" type? If so, she's a definite contender

>tfw no Santa Lily

She wears this for senpai

>you will never be her master

No I always wanted to dick her ever since she was shown. I want Taneda to have her baby already because she's better than EXPLOSION.

Jeanne Alter is better.

So tell me about this Gudako meme. Who is she?

>Senpai
If you'd like some sound with that:
track3.mixtape.moe/pbcmay.webm
[/spoiler]Rie Takahashi is Megumin and Emilia though[/spoiler]

Fuck off if you don't know how to use waifu correctly.

feMC
the gu who made some official gag webtoon made her into a gacha obsessed sociopath that sexually harasses servants
she represents the suffering and hardships of every FGO player

Some literal who.

Mashu and her deadbeat dad.

Camelot can't come soon enough.

Can't wait for Mashu's animated scowling face directed at her dad.

Fucking Nasu.

BRING BACK OLGA YOU MEAN CUNT

did f/go summoned purple hamkaze?

I dont know why but I find Purple Hamakaze to be vastly superior to White Hamakaze

But Roman is dead, there is chance that she comes back as demiservant since Mashu is completely developed now

>she comes back as demiservant
that is some A rank wishful thinking

BRING HER BACK, DAMMIT.

>A rank
More like EX

Has anyone else realized that it was only once the OVA came out that people suddenly started caring about Olga?

she's a character who died a year ago in the tutorial stage of a mobage, of course nobody cared about her on Sup Forums
and she's far less likeable on the game

>Make quite literally one of the hottest and most goregous female designs in the game
>give her an incredibly endearing light tsun personality
>kill her off instantly

I was mad as all fuck

I wouldn't play a mobage game, but the silliness of her life and deaths just dragged down this adaptation. Bland MC and main girl didn't help.

I think most of Olga's popularity comes from Riyo's comic.

So basically the only reason people care now is because they never played the game?

Good to know.

Hmm, probably. She is really fucking cute in those comics next to Gudako's insanity.

She was just really well presented in the anime and it made me mad as fuck all over again

>I wouldn't play a mobage game, but the silliness of her life and deaths just dragged down this adaptation.
>I wouldn't play a mobage
>just dragged down this adaption

I don't really think that opinion makes much sense. If you've never played FGO then how can you judge the series as an adaption?

I meant as in I can only judge this adaptation, not the original story.

Is the mobile game any good & can I play it if I dont know japanese?

Why are there so many vanilla doujins of Gudao?

It's easy to understand even if you don't know japanese. The game it's alright I guess. Download Qooapp if you want to play.

she's basically a completely different character there
those who played the game probably stopped caring after she was almost never brought up again after the prologue

Eh, I don't really like those ideas. Masters should stay masters, normal characters should be normal. Right now everyone can be a servant and they can make a servant from every single TM-character but because of this you lacking something else for a story, some different characters and elements. FGO is basically all about servants, also just like new Extella.

No one cares about her in Japan, they all want Barbatos back more than her.

Because he is a gentle soul unlike Gudako, who is insane

Everyone also liked her back then and waited for her comeback. But right now FGO's main story is completed but Olga is still dead.

>whoa guys its my first time seeing Shielder she's so kawaii
>the year is 2017

there is no reason to play it without the story

how do you like your hamakaze? white, blue, or purple?

>can I play it
turn around, run and never look back

Mashu still doesn't have her bond levels unlocked nor she has np5, just np3.

What are you talking about? She has a lot of fanart on pixiv.

Roman remembered her.

She's gone and forgotten no one cared about her bring back Barbatos everyone cried when he was brutally massacre.

Because his plan is the incineration of human history and humans?

The girl that got killed for no reason was superior. Caster was better than both of them combined (no homo).

how when he has resistance to the blackening did he become blackened?

>boatshit