JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

youtube.com/watch?v=rxwPXkL14NI
Jotaro truly is the protagonist of part IV.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1gXYlvZ9Vlg
youtu.be/NFjE5A4UAJI?t=2m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=cbmmH7F4rok
youtube.com/watch?v=ibGxSCz4BEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gappy makes me happy

4Taro makes me happy

Part 4 looked like puke for the most part

If you say that bullshit again I'm gonna fucking kill you faggot

i strongly disagree but to each his own
as long as your opinion isn't influenced by these threads

it did but not as much as 1 and 2

>shutters the skull of a british cunt in one punch
>the only reason said british cunt doesn't die is because he's a vampire
>fails twice to do so with a fucking japanese office worker
>the first time he was able to even walk away for it
>second time couldn't finish him off either despite multiple injuries he sustained beforehand plus two shards of glass in his back

Those glasses of milk that Kira drinks every day before bad really did wonders for his bones.

I honestly like the anime style for parts 1 and 2, 3 was cancer, and 4 was alright. If they keep doing the anime with the same art style as the manga, SBR and JoJolion are going to look great.

>being a manlet

Star Platinum was only as strong as it was in Part 3 because DIO being alive was making all the Joestar Stands forcibly activate and go crazy with power because The World wouldn't stop growing. After killing DIO Star Platinum calmed down a little and became Part 4 Star Platinum.

SBR and JJL probably won't get adapted tbqh.

It's hilarious that Araki was making manlet jokes back in the early 90s. Koichi is only a foot shorter than Josuke but drawn as a literal toddler.

Was the user who said he'd upload nightwalk today messing with us?

I thought part 4 looked way better than the others. Fight me.

I miss how right after saying Za Warudo, Dio would always say [This Time Is Only Mine], but then he just stopped doing that.

I always liked it, I dunno why.

Are you caught up with the manga?

No, does someone say it again?

catch the fuck up, but yes

oh nice im happy!

Is this enemy bear a jojo reference?
youtube.com/watch?v=1gXYlvZ9Vlg

Part 7 is a reboot so it's not the same Dio but there is a Dio who says it.

>tfw you realize Jonathan and Joseph were mouth breathers

Can someone link me to the last thread? On mobile

>phoneposter thinks he deserves anything
lmao

>this faggot thinks he deserves a (You)

Thanks lad

Jotaro could donut people if he wanted to. He doesn't punch to kill, he's a good guy.

Yeah, basically this. He wanted to put Kira out of commission then discuss what to do with him.
He was going all out against DIO, but he didn't need to do so against a wounded Kira.

Whos the guy that makes most of the reimi art?

>Josuke: "NO! JiJi don't die, Crazy diam..."
>Jotaro: "Josuke, you can't bring back people to life"
>Bring back Joseph with Healing Platinum
ayy

Okuyasu isn't joseph though

He gave Joseph a blood transfusion though, Josuke's grandpa wasn't missing blood.

>Drama
>Suspens
>YAMERO
>STOP HIM!
>Doesn't use The Hando to help Jotaro

>Reimi sticks around on Earth as a ghost because of 'unfinished business'
>Baron Zeppeli, Caesar, Avdol, Iggy, Kakyoin, Abbacchio, Narancia and Foo Fighters all fuck off to Heaven long before their missions are ever completed
????

>Jotaro finishes Kira off, hires Koichi as a SW Foundation agent because he's so reliable and lets Josuke rot in Morioh

>Morioh
>A tourist is searching the Italian Restaurant
>"Oh ok, let's go this way..."
>"Oh damn I lost myself in this street, I should return to the... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH"
>"What's happening, something is grabbing me"
>"Someone, HELP"
????

someone has to protect morio

Jotaro should carry projectiles on him to imitate DIO's knives. Or just use fucking Star Finger in stopped time.

And that's where
>Nijimura
>OKUYASU
comes in.

Part 3 in general was really retarded when it came to injuries healing themselves. I guess that's why Araki always tried to cram a healer in future casts.

>Jotaro visits Morioh to talk to Josuke about Joseph
>meets Koichi
>by the end, is glad to have met Koichi and gives no fucks to Josuke

Someone has to protect Okuyasu

He took Josuke rat-hunting with him instead of Koichi, though.

In part 3, the injuries looked serious but they never actually were.
I remember when Polnareff was getting eaten by Cameo's dirt dolls. They were biting huge chunks out of him, but he was fine right after.
The only injuries part 3 did right were the ones sustained to Avdol during The Hanged Man.

At least until JJL. It seemed like injuries were gonna be permanent here but it's back to SC level instant healing, especially with Vitamin C conveniently fixing you if you happen to hold the severed parts in place after it deactivates.

>Rohan
That's probably because Crazy Diamond is better suited for throwing projectiles.

>rohan
>idiotsuke and dumbkuyasu

They didn't have much of a bond until after SHA.

>*caring for

Justice was the worst offender in my opinion.

>implying he isn't just tsundere
Plus there's a lot of stand users in Morioh, like Yuya and Yukako. Josuke isn't really needed.

>He doesn't punch to kill, he's a good guy.

eh, the people in stardust crusaders he punched into oblivion probably all ended up severely crippled or comatose. that might be a fate worse than death. not that i have problem with that, makes his character even more badass

Yes

>Josuke talks to Kira with Dad's phone
>Dad: "YAROOOOO, HOW DARE YOU!"
>Kira didn't hear his father screaming
>not even a little bit
>me on Skype or Phone
>Friends hear everything surrounding me
?

>Kira's Dad
>takes a photo
>"Now Jotaro and Josuke are trapped, I'm gonna kill you"
>He doesn't destroy the camera for kill confirmed
????

>Injured Blond Kira is running away
>"Sheer Hear Attacko will protect me"
>Okuyasu doesn't use the Hando to catch him while Josuke deal with S.H.A
???????

>Act 3, FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
>literally Shinra Tensei
?

Most of them deserved it, like Steely Dan.

More like
>Shinra Tensei
>literally 3Freeze

3 Freeze came first doofus

I think koichi's pretty underappreciated,
> Sticks it to Kira even when he's about to die
> Gets a hot gf chasing his dick
> Scared a lot but never runs regardless
> Trusts in his friends, even when a plan seems crazy and he isn't given context (highway star)
> Sticks up for his family against a grown man
> In general is just as good a friend to Josuke as Okuyasu

Best friends come in fun size

>punches people's organs and bones into mush
>tight as fuck music plays

youtu.be/NFjE5A4UAJI?t=2m5s

It could be a visual effect of the stand, kinda similar to Fun Fun Fun's marks from part 8.
But if not, everyone involved in that fight should have bled out immediately.

> Comparing Skype or modern phones to crappy mobile phones made in the 90's

> Okuyasu doesn't use the hand to catch him while Josuke deals with SHA

Wait what? Which fight are you talking about here?

youtube.com/watch?v=cbmmH7F4rok
When Josuke and Okuyasu arrived after this

> Hires Koichi as a SW foundation agent because he's so useful

I'm pretty sure in part 5 Koichi is only invited by Jotaro to go to italy because his Echoes is a long range stand that's better suited for finding someone.

Also didn't Araki say that Josuke becomes a police officer?

>because his Echoes is a long range stand

I thought act 3 had shit range like most other humanoid stands

He's able to use all 3 Acts of his stand at any time.

can kars escape from this

He's not underappreciated. Some of us consider him the true protagonist of part IV, because Josuke is so underwhelming.

>Also didn't Araki say that Josuke becomes a police officer?

Not really that I know of, people draw a conclusion that he may become one due to the oath he swore to protect Morioh in his grandpa's place (who was also a police officer)

Ok, so what? They catch on that Kira is the bad guy, he cuts off his hand to escape Echoes, and releases SHA while running away, as it is, Josuke and Okuyasu have no idea what SHA does, Jotaro tells them its a bomb, and Josuke fixes it so it follows Kira.

As it is, I don't think Okuyasu really had a need to use the Hand to catch up to Kira faster, even if he could do that, Kira was injured and basically bleeding to death due to cutting off his hand, I can't imagine they thought he'd get very far, and he really didn't.

And as for after they got to Aya's they got distracted by her injuries, Kira gets out the back door, and then Aya explodes, by that point Kira's already blended in with the crowd, so no use for the Hand then, either.

He can still use ACT 1 and 2.

they really like to troll with showing shit that doesn't actually happen in general.

>polnareff getting disintegrated by vanilla ice's death ball
>jotaro getting crushed by dio's ROAD ROLLAH. you can even see blood coming from under it.
>you could literally see the bullet hole in abdul's forehead when he was shot

>still doesn't use The Hando here
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>that episode where Polnareff has chunks of his flesh torn out by zombies and the next episode he's fine

Jotaro says Koichi is reliable several times throughout part IV. He's clearly the DiU character Jotaro trusts the most by the end, and him being sent on a mission by Jotaro is a perfectly logical conclusion.

I wouldn't think so. His invincibility is entirely physical, while the alley hands seem to target the soul directly.

>Shinra Tensei
>Naruto volume 45 published 2009
>3 Freeze
>JoJo volume 38 published 1992

Bullshit. Josuke is involved in the most fights. Koichi is nonexistent after SHA

Because Koichi is the faster thinker here and used Echoes first?

Also, at least in the anime there, Jotaro and Okuyasu are at opposite angles to each other, so Okuyasu pulling Kira to him or pulling himself to Kira still wouldn't have given him alone enough time to disable Kira, it had to be Jotaro and his time stop or nothing.

Underwhelming means he's fucking boring. Koichi actually grows as a character, and his character arc is very similar to something you'd expect from a protagonist.

When will get part 5 confirmed? I can guess at a release but it would be nice to know when it's definitely happening

Alright so because Koichi gets a power up every fight he's in because of "fighting spirit" it counts as a character arc?

It's going to happen, part 5 is very popular.

As for confirmation, there's a Jojo event happening sometime in Jan/Feb, which will most likely be the time when they'll reveal the show and the release dates.

>ESS AYCH AIIIEE TEEEE
Fuckin japs I swear

They announced an anime event for February a couple of months ago which people found weird because DiU was known to be ending in December so we'll probably get an announcement there. Don't know when in February but at some point.

Hey, you have to ask yourself the right questions. The very fact that a side character grew more than the main character throughout the story should tell you everything you need to know.

Does anyone have that image where Joseph is putting glasses on invisible baby and calls her Lisa Lisa?

hi

But apart from Jonathan, none of the JoJos grow. They are meant to be inspiring to those around them, and unwavering in their sense of justice (as Koichi kind of said in part 5).

Can't wait until the piece of shit gets blown the fuck out by boiPucci.

Well, Josuke learns how to not be a gigantic asshole all the time.
And Johnny grows a ton.

We love Morioh-cho

That's wrong though, especially of Jolyne.

>Jotaro, Giorno, Jolyne, Johnny and Gappy don't grow
ok

Dude you right, Josuke stay as same person throughout the story. WTF man Josuke is not my favorite Jojo anymore.

Not counting Johnny as it's a separate Joestar legacy.

Alright, I'll concede Jolyne. She learns to not have daddy issues

user seriously her development is more than that. Same for Josuke and Jotaro. Joseph doesn't develop too much and Giorno's is hard to see because he's so stoic all the time but it is there.

youtube.com/watch?v=ibGxSCz4BEc

i really hope they do this for future parts especially Part 6

But they don't grow nearly as much as Polnareff, Koichi, and Emporio. Yet they still stand out as the main characters (apart from maybe Jotaro in 3, Polnareff best crusader) which is what I was arguing, that the amount of character growth does not determine the protagonist

I think your issue user is that you're expecting Jojo to be more like typical shonen anime where character development is more explicit. Something like dragon Ball where characters can completely 180 on their personality after certain events.

In jojo the characters are a bit more realistic, so they maintain a base personality - I.e a character, but have changes occur that you see in their behaviour one example notes is Jotaro - he's much colder at the start, almost seeming like an outsider to the group. However by the end of it he's laughing along with the guys and openly treating Joseph with care and respect. It's not explicitly stated to you but watch some early episodes then switch to late ones, you'll see what I'm getting at.