What should I invest 2k in? I am looking for something with a good chance of going up within a year

What should I invest 2k in? I am looking for something with a good chance of going up within a year

If you've got half a ball left. Yourself.
Invest in your health and some useful skills.

Go ahead and crank up a forex or a Robinhood account and panic and lose 90 percent of your investment in a month lol I remember my first time watching wolf of wall street

Invest in Norwegian property. Trust me, all the swedes will be moving here in the next couple of years

Bitcoin

Ethereum, sweetbridge, and buttcoin

The S&P 500 index ETF, SPY

Bitcoin, anything on the Dow Jones...

Or get creative and go around to thrift stores buying old toys to sell back to bugmen on eBay or something like that.

armor

oil, call options

Keep saving, 2000 is nothing you faggot

Buy silver or gold if you want because it is very cheap right now and is going to skyrocket in the future

While not a bad suggestion, I generally think paying down debt and securing other basics of life and at least minor prepper style stuff should come before PMs.

t. hold PMs

Glencore, glncy is the tracker, right now they have some bullshit going on with Chad but within a year it'll be settled and they'll get their money. They also have set in a non aggressive trading agreement that will end in January so they'll be buying other competitors out as well. It's pretty cheap right now as well.

Gold is prepper shit.

Buy a shit ton of Kekistan merch.

Buy ChainLink user

get 8k more and put it in vtsax

It's part of a balanced portfolio in minor amounts, and at present a legitimate speculation. OP's not going to be stacking anything substantial with $2k.

>buying at the top

Invest in yourself, OP. Believe in YOU!

I would also like to know. I won €1500 playing roulette the other day. I'm thinking about putting 1g into Litecoin.

Cocaine?

2k is not enough to invest. You'll be "making" like $5-50 annually Which your fees would wipe out.
Investing and trading involves multiple tens of thousands of dollars to make even a small amount of money (hundreds). When you play with hundreds of thousands to millions and billions, your returns for those small percentages of growth are substantial.
You should probably pay down debts to build credit so you can take a loan out in the future to start a business or get a mortgage.
This requires working hard in the meantime.

>2k

lmao i don't even piss for that

>2k is not enough to invest. You'll be "making" like $5-50 annuall
HHAHHAHAHA FAGGOT

LOL, investing $2k. Holy shit, you're poor.

Do a carpenter workshop

Bitcoin

Hush. It's almost time for a harvest, and we need to hoi polloi to keep buying in.

bet on germany to win the world cup

Most places, $200 will buy you an hour with a decent enough call girl. Treat yourself to a different girl each day for ten days.

Literal retards, I threw $1000 into stocks about two years ago and now I'm at roughly $3500, I'd say making 2500 profit for doing fucking nothing isn't too bad.

this, except I'm not trying to rub your face in shit

invest in yourself, whether it's some kind of training, or a tool, or even just enjoying your youth

invest in used appliances .. buy a used fridge for 50 bucks, sell it for 150... cash money whut whut

All these retards in this thread. You can x10 your money in a few days if you buy the right shitcoin at the right time. Look at low market cap shitcoins on coinmarketcap.com with abnormally large volume and fucking buy them before they pump. Don't forget to sell them for bitcoin or ethereum before they dump again. Repeat this a few times and you can turn 2k into 6 figures easily in a few months

$SCHX and hedge $300 on $PM

This
Health above all else user

assuming you're debt free (besides mortgage) and have at least 3 months of living expenses, start to max out your ira.