I started Jojo today and I'm on episode 13. I'm really liking it so far...

I started Jojo today and I'm on episode 13. I'm really liking it so far. How does Stardust Crusaders compare to Battle Tendies? Can I expect more of the same semi-fast paced story? Does Dio become more of an evil dick when he comes back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kELFe3uL3I&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Season 2 is miles better than 1 and Joseph is the best Jojo. Enjoy.

The pace of parts after 1 and 2 is awful but they are better overall, Araki becomes better in art, characters and story

I started with Diamond is unbreakable, but honestly I should of started with Stardust Crusaders.

It fucking triggers me when I here normies say that Jojo isn't a good anime and at the same time they say they like Music. Every Jojo series/part has a lode of music memes and references.

I must admit I laughed when they introduced Speedwagon and Tonpetty. And Roundabout is really good. I actually own the record Fragile so I've been listening to Roundabout way before Jojo.

>Complains about "normies"
>Everything in that post
Mmmmmh

Seriously all of my friends say that they like classic rock but won't even touch jojo with a cum covered ten-foot pole. But they will touch Naruto and Blue Exorcist.

Yeah that's why I am saying normie.

>Can I expect more of the same semi-fast paced story?

Stardust Crusader is much longer than the first two parts and is more of a "villain of the week" type show.

DIO also shows up pretty sporadically and doesn't have much interaction with the protagonists until the end of the arc.

Another thing, Jotaro (MC) is much less likable than Jonathan. He's supported by a better squad though.

>Another thing, Jotaro (MC) is much less likable than Jonathan. He's supported by a better squad though.

Yeah that's what I thought. Nothing I've seen makes him seem like anything but a Kenshiro-ass dude.

>Filthy Frank meme
>Skipping parts
>calls people normies

Now I can see why ur triggered cause ur humble normies u call friends are missing out on unbreakable memes like this

i mean outside of zeppelli and speed weed, who did almost nothing on the story, part 1 had no squad.
at least in part 2 had stroheim, caesar and lisa lisa alson did almost nothing either

I think he was insulting you.

Get the fuck out. The only kinds of people who use that stupid term are those very same people themselves.

how I view this user now, the pain when people have not watched or refuse to watch jojo.

Whoops, meant Joseph not Jonathan

i still wish kinnikuman recieve the jojo treatment and had a new anime, there is so much content still not animated
or either go with a with a full remake of the anime with way less filler

God try user, but I am not falling for this one

What did you just say about me?

>starting somewhere in the middle of a massive story

Why do people like this exist?

Got baited hard.

Jojofags are cancer.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is Sup Forums basically

jokes on you i don't have friends

Filthy Frank.
How do people find that faggot funny?
He just talks in an annoying voice and makes stupid observations any retard could have.

Jojo is great. The tumblr/reddit community isn't. This picture perfectly sums that up.

well, Stroheim did quite a few things.