SUSPENDED

SUSPENDED

THE PRESS BTFO

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/02/abc-news-suspends-brian-ross-over-serious-error-in-trumpflynn-report.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/amp/news/abc-news-brian-ross-suspended-four-weeks-without-pay-for-botched-flynn-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIMPF ORDERED THIS.

#RESIST

I guess we can call him Brian Loss now

Good on ABC.

OH NO!
That sucks

Reports are coming down of lawsuits being filed over losses incurred yesterday against ABC. Fake news has real world consequences.

>You get an indictment and you get an indictment and you get an indictment! Indictments for everybody!

It's almost like the harder they shill the harder they get BTFO.

Shill waters run deep.

Nothing he said was wrong, drumpflstiltskins

#Resist facts

THIS ISN'T FUCKING FUNNY ANYMORE WHY CAN'T THAT ORANGE BAFOON BE IMPEACHED ALREADY??? I THOUGHT THIS WAS IT BUT NOOO JUST MORE GOOD PEOPLE GETTING IN IN TROUBLE FOR TRYING TO LITERALLY SAVE US! I AM COMPLETELY UNIRONICALLY FUCKING SHAKING

Don't breed

>When you spew out a lie so blatantly bullshit, you need to put forth a scapegoat
We-We just couldn't help it, guys! It was too good NOT to factcheck!

>causes a 350 point drop for fucking nothing
>people loose millions
>those people also invest in ABC

Wow, talk about a major fuckup.

>THIS ISN'T FUCKING FUNNY ANYMORE WHY CAN'T THAT ORANGE BAFOON BE IMPEACHED ALREADY??? I THOUGHT THIS WAS IT BUT NOOO JUST MORE GOOD PEOPLE GETTING IN IN TROUBLE FOR TRYING TO LITERALLY SAVE US! I AM COMPLETELY UNIRONICALLY FUCKING SHAKING

You quivering vagina. Get fucked

DOJ must investigate this. This as not some fuck-up. People at ABC made money in the stock market over this. Lock them up for insider trading and undermining the economy. How many people lost their shirts over this fake news scam?

Name one thing he said was false. Oh, you can't?

This motherfucker cost people billions for his faulty reporting and liberals will still spread his lies, people are even defending him lying in the comments because they say it's for the greater good in stopping Trump.
I'll never vote for another democrat in my life.

bait, all posters responding are baited, including me

No good people do not report a blatant lie. Have you figured out Trump will be president for another 7 years. I would suggest you come to terms with that fact.

>Suspended for one month
>at which point he'll return and continue his lying, vilification, distortion and omission of stories in an attempt to get Trump impeached
>all the while the media will still be controlled by the Jews.
Yeah, it's great he got caught in a lie and suspended but in the end, this changes nothing.

apparently not faggot

>lying, vilification, distortion and omission
wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong.
You DUMPCHINS still haven't said what he """lied""" about, because he didn't lie
LMAO

He claimed it happened while Trump was a candidate instead of President-elect you fucking retard, he lied about it for hours on live tv while letting the market dive for his moment in the spotlight.

your post is fake news, he never said OR IMPLIED "candidate trump"

>You DUMPCHINS
Not a Trump supporter.

>still haven't said what he """lied""" about, because he didn't lie
The media always lies because the media is Jewish.

Ok lil one. ABC reported that candidate Trump instructed Flynn to work with Russians. Instead the truth was this was transition Trump who was within his legal bounds to do so.........

So he was suspended for nothing? Shouldn't he be suing?

Yes there was a retraction issued to cover ABC's ass.

Jesus Christ these people need to be dragged out of their office buildings and beaten. civil war when?

Oh, this is the "I'm pretending to be retarded" poster

cbsnews.com/amp/news/abc-news-brian-ross-suspended-four-weeks-without-pay-for-botched-flynn-report/

It's a nothingburger.
Trump's still a russian cock sucker.

>SUSPENDED
Only because of the stock market.

this

Thank God or we may be in a nuclear war with them over the liberal lefts butthurt cries.

fake news is fake

>ABC news employee reports false story
>is suspended without pay for a month
>Breitbart employee reports false story
>gets raise

B-But! This time... They said this time...
...But... Muh impeachment... Drumpf...? He's not... again?!

When you have 10+ CEOs AND the wall-street giving you major shit for stock market instability you have little to no choice fuck cares who you are

This isn't even his first major fuckup.

>larping this hard
>larping as a trumpeter's idea of a libturd

You're right, this russian shit is a nothing burger and this only confirms that.

You still haven't refuted what happened shill

Are you one of those lefty students getting class credits for being on /pol?

>this only confirms that.

Doesn't confirm shit but ABC rushed to air.
If you support this KGB trash president you should be gutted like a mutt cunt.
All trumpkins are fucking trash.

Fake news eternally BTFO

Cry more faggot, you idiots have to lie and sink the stock market to try and convince people of your retarded conspiracy theory that's wasting millions in taxpayer dollars.
This shit is going to backfire on you idiots hard in 2018 and 2020.

And yet you do not understand why the DEM's have no party platform and Trump will be re-elected in 2020.

WRONG
1) Two scoops
2) Drumpths
3) Whiteness
4) my black asshole and all it's glory
5) Not using proper pronouns
6) Sex junk
7) The need for a shoot a white girl day
8) fatties killed by challenger induced heart attacks
9) Taxpayers finding out they aren't paying enough
10) If you disagree, you are simply racist

how the fuck can dems lose with all this going for them?

So the DEM's are going to alienate its largest voting base? White Women? Niggers do not vote. Spics do not vote. The DEM's have split their party by identity as the REP's have unified.

Remember that whites in general are the largest voting force in the US consistently.

They're getting more desperate and throwing caution to the wind as they can't get anything to stick.

Pretty soon major news reports are just going to sound like twitter or reddit rants you see posted online.

Bump. Why isn't this the #1 thread?

DEM's always promise anything POC expect to hear, but always fail to implement those promises. What you think rich white lieberal women actually back Bernie who wants to tax those women at 50 60 90%? Fuck no. They just want more power.

Runs exclusive report leaving out a crucial detail and gets called out on it by the source. FAKE NEWS caught and BTFO again. If it was just a clarification then why did the selective liars suspend him for a month without pay? Because the editors did not vet the report HAHAHAHAHA tell us another one.

>Cryin Ross

He was sexually assaulted..... Ooops I mean he just got fucked.

>The report raised the specter of Trump's impeachment and sent the stock market plummeting.

Libshits literally destroying the country's economy.
Hang them all under charges of treason

DOBOLD MMNGG BABLOUMPF

FAKE NEWS! Ideology before facts!

Bump

Suspended.
Not sacked.
So free to slither back when shitstorm moves to next target

He is a sack of liberal shit if that makes you feel better

Oh no

(((ross)))

They don't really care, this is just a PR move

Oh sweetie honey snumble-sticcs!

Shot himself in the foot big time.

PS. do you guys know that it was obama that ordered flynn to speak with russians?

Yup. The liberals are pushing fake news, even here on pol
fuckin sad.

This. The media is realizing there is no collusion. This means for them that their last shreds of credibility are about to be destroyed. They are just getting desperate.

BTFO

greatest story of all time

>Nothing he said was wrong
Except that he reported that Trump contacted Russia during the election.
Which would help to aid in the "Russia investigation" That Trump was working with Russia to overthrow the United States of America.

When in reality Trump contacted Russia after he was elected to talk about defeating ISIS.

S

Brain dead liberals

HOW MANY SCOOPS DRUMPF?!?!?!?!?!?
HOW MANY DO YOU NEED?!

Ohhh no the DEM's Terror wing cant be disbanded. We have to have ISIS to keep Americans voting for larger GOV.

its easy as abc when you're prez

No pay for a month. Might he have to grope for some pocket change from the DNC or HRC?
Disney/ABC contributed over $4,000,000 to Dem campaigns last year.

>being so many kilometers deep in Jewish agitprop that you have to issue a correction to your correction

Down with the Lügenpresse!!

Kek

Has anyone seen my sides? They have left the earthly realm. Family member works for this guy in NY. Die hard liberal trump hates of course. Resistant to any and all facts regarding potus. Xmas is gonna be fun.

>trumpflynn-report
>TRUMPFLYNN

IMPEACH TRUMPFLYNN NOW!

DO SOMETHING!

What is the absolute state of leftist women?
BEHOLD!!!!

Brian Ross got it wrong.
>whoda thunk?

Has anybody mentioned how Brian Ross has been found guilty of making up stories before?
Remember when he hired some people to fake a runaway Prius?

Oh so the media is corrupt and out to save their own ass. Thanks lib-bro

You forgot:
>load single round into pistol
>place muzzle into mouth at slightly elevated angle
>gently squeeze trigger to end your pathetic suffering
>continue to get called faggot posthumously

What is her problem? She just made herself look more foolish

It would seem this fucker just makes it up as he goes and hopes no one calls bullshit on his niggerish activity. Fucking honorless flunky.

>hired some people to fake a runaway Prius?
thanks - I didn't remember that one

Example #2,964,354 why white women are shit and I have a hot latina girlfriend

Stupid cunt. With that detail corrected, there is nothing unusual about the story at all.

HOW MANY MORE SCOOPS WILL HE TAKE WHILE WE SIT IDLY BY? WE'RE FUCKING COMPLICIT!!!!