Liberals are incredibly desperate aren’t they

They really believe this is proof Trump obstructed justice. They’re like a blind 8 year old with Downs with a bat trying to hit a home run off Randy Johnson in his prime at Petco Park.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/17/opinion/trumps-fbi-comey-statements-are-not-an-obstruction-of-justice.html?mcubz=1
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/opinion/trumps-fbi-comey-statements-are-not-an-obstruction-of-justice.html?mcubz=1
youtube.com/watch?v=KxEUW3pQX6A
ohiobar.org/forpublic/resources/lawyoucanuse/pages/lawyoucanuse-132.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at all these immature Drumpf snowflakes.

This has happened every 4-6 weeks since Trump won the GOP nomination. Liberals act like Trump is actually going to prison

we should encourage them, agree and amplify, so that they continue getting feverish dopamine rushes every week and then fall into a pit of despair after their soul is crushed for the 50th time this year. they're obviously never going to learn so might as well keep them chasing their tails like retards.

MUELLER: I’ve been working on this case for a whole year and...he just...tweeted it out.

Jesus don't you fucking morons understand shills? It's their job to ignore reality and shitpost.

Funny. they are delusional about trumps impeachment as Sup Forums is about hillary going to jail.

Wow. Twitter should ban him for obstruction of justice

I-i-i-it's nothing guys. Lelel look at this meme! Trump is safe! Nobody is getting arrested! The Flynn charges are just coincidental! Shills! Shills! That's the answer!

Would explain all the "it's nothing" posts.

Congrats, the reek of desperation is so strong in your post that I actually got a mental image of you crying

Y-y-you're desperate! Shill!
Likewise, brochacho.

:)

Trying too hard

Fuck off nigger

Lying to the FBI is a seperate crime from the Russia investigation which James Comey was investigating.
Sorry, but Drumpf isn't going anywhere :^P

depends what he lied about you absolute imbecile

Describe your ideal America so we can laugh at your teeny-weeny soy bean brain

Lying charges != Russia Investigation

>67.7k likes
This is why America needs to be nuked.

Big ol' titties and fat asses for all.

What kind of retarded question is that?... My "Ideal America?" We don't live in a vacuum, bud. You take incremental steps to improve issues you see as you progress.

b...but IT'S HER TURN!

Obstructing the investigation of that is a crime in and of itself.
Dumb animeposter.

Are you retarded? He’s asking how America would be once you take all your incremental steps. Fucking shills man, always dumb niggers

i've been purchasing second hand dump trucks for weeks now, the glorious salt boom will soon be upon us

This is what libshits don’t understand. Mueller is investigating collusion with Russia to influence the election. Everything they have on Trump associates is from either before or after the election. Manafort’s shit was from years before. Flynn’s stuff is from after. Plus, the only thing Flynn did illegally was lie to the FBI. Speaking to the Russians as the designated future NatSec Advisor is not strange or unusual.

>Obstructing the investigation of that is a crime in and of itself.
So we're back to square one?

>Dumb animeposter.
Anime imageboard.

How fucking retarded of a hypothetical is that? You don't get to just magically "fix" everything. Increase in corporate tax rate? Evaluate impact on economy. Healthcare reform? Find out what's working and what isn't and adjust. Gun restrictions? Find a viable middle ground and implement. Education system? Add funding and see how you can adjust and improve incentive to get good teachers. Military bloating? See where you can cut budget.

If you're so fucking retarded that you think you can reach an "ideal," you're as young as you are stupid.

ITT cryass trumpkins mad daddy is a moron

Mathew (((miller))), Colombia law grad. And doesn't even know the elements of a case for obstruction of justice. What a faggot, works for the center for American (((progress))) no less, and calls himself a radical (((centrist))). What an idiot

Trump is sort of retarded is the issue. I don't think it's reasonable to suspect that he fired Flynn for lying to the FBI. Yes lying to VP pence- but the rest is him just running his mouth trying to sound all knowing. He didn't think that it'd get him into some trouble and now it's damage control by his lawyers.
However, it's hard for me to even give consideration to the idea that trump knew much of anything that was going on. He probably didn't even know the specifics what Flynn lied to pence about until he saw it on morning Joe or some shit.
He is running his mouth here; it is unlikely that he literally fired Flynn for lying to the FBI. Mostly because Flynn resigned his post at the request of pence for lying- and trump probably just went with it not knowing much about what was going on.

Even IF Trump was guilty you realize that Pence can easily achieve all of Trump's objectives in a day in what took Trump a year to pass right? If anything it's in Left's interest for Trump to stay his term.

That skank was never heading to the big house. The fate she is currently suffering is oodles better anyways. The bitch who had spent her whole lifetime trying to become president and had almost every external institutional benefit rooting for her lost. She lost to some guy who just decided he wanted to be president one day. Now she's just going around whining about it to whoever doesn't tell her to shut up, is on crutches like some withering dying old lady, and above all else her political career is over. The only thing her political career will be remembered for is losing to Donald Fucking Trump. I'm suprised she hasn't killed herself.

Honestly this. Post something like "How can this be happening we were supposed to be winning???" in response to every minor report of wrongdoing. Seeing Trump get away with it will drive liberals to the brink of insanity.

Zero percent chance this is obstruction. Don't bother going into the legalese. It's pure politics. They're angry about the Flynn situation and trying to find some bright side to the situation. There is none.

CNN are liars. ABC had the class to fire Ross. CNN will not fire Tapper over Ross vindicating CNN. CNN are shameless. Instead they'll run with this new bullshit.

I completely understand how witchhunts happened now. There's nothing Trump can say that lefties wouldn't take as more evidence of his guilt. It isn't funny anymore, just kind of pathetic.
Lefties are people who don't feel real unless they think the majority of people share the same world view as they do. They got drawn into these little social media circles, find a lot of people who agree with them, and think this is representative of the majority of people. When their hero loses the election and the majority rejects them, they are shocked because they are forced to question their own world view. This is why the meme that "Hillary won more votes" and "The election was stolen by the Russians" are so critical for them to believe to continue holding on to their world view. Without these memes they'd start thinking about change their own opinions to be more in line with the majority group in power, because they can't be to be on the outside.
Like with gay rights, most people didn't care about gays, like maybe they didn't hate them but they just didn't think about them that much. Then Hollywood put the issue into every fucking morality tale, and the herd thought "Hey that's the popular opinion now, we support the gays to show we are good people."
The other thing is it makes them feel like they have the moral highground and superior numbers and can bully people who think different. And that's what it is really all about, feeling empowered to bully someone with different beliefs. And the majority of these herdsters will align with whatever position they learn to believe will enable them to be bullies. That's it.

This. I can live without her going to jail knowing that Trump took the one thing she wanted away from her.

Ha I remember that.

>patton oswald
Kys op

lmao

>The Flynn charges are just coincidental!
Flynn just admitted to lying to the FBI. And lefties really think he is going to make some testimony that will bring down Trump, and that the testimony of someone who lied to the FBI won't be eviscerated in court...

>all other expected charges not there
>no charges brought on his son
>stopped communicating with Trump team
>willing to testify
>the rest won't sing to rat out Orangutan Grande

Whatever you say. This ain't Le_Donald.

Here is my contribution, liberals are probably not stupid enough to fall for it but it's good for laughs

He just wants free college and healthcare for his wife's son and her boyfriend to get disability for sickle cell. 40% income taxes are a small price to pay for the perfect America.

>IT WAS HER FUCKING TURN REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Those levels of cringe and larping shouldn't even be possible

A man who carries a cat by the tail may learn a lesson he can learn in no other way.
who are we to interrupt his education?
why should we interrupt our amusment?

Lol, that was a dank strawman, dude! Uptrump to you!

I already got and used my full ride. I don't want more people in college, either. I'd be happy to fund 2 years of trade school and completely remove all Liberal Arts degree scholarships.

This is the lefty "plan" for America, just throw shit and the wall and see what sticks lol. Enjoy never being in power again, you losers.
This is what lefties believe though: that we're all just robots in a science experiment and government just has to experiment to find the rules that "work". Lefty doesn't understand that citizen behavior changes in response to changes in government.

Kek. Nice

>hehe you're a lefty
>my team vs your team
>lelelelele XD

You can experiment with educated guesses, my man. I know you've got it all figured out at the age of 16, but you'll grow out of that eventually.

This. It’s almost like a cycle now: first he’s a neo-nazi racist, then he is incompetent and wants to quit, then he is unstable on the world stage and is destroying America’s reputation, then he is a puppet of Putin and is guilty of treason. Rince and repeat.

>agree and amplify,
One of the best things I learned from CH

Comey is on record stating Trump never asked him to let it go. It was a major Trump win, and hilarious because Comey said Trump intimidates him. There’s actual video of this all over YouTube. WTF

Like I said
>The testimony of someone who lied to the FBI won't hold up in court.
If Mueller really had a case, then he'd get Flynn to admit guilt to some other charge. But Mueller has no case. And whatever he hits Flynn with, Trump can just pardon anyway. There's zero reason for Flynn to "flip" to "rat out" the guy who can pardon him.
This is what ends up happening anyway: Trump says "Thank you Flynn for 33 years of military service, here's your pardon, don't lie to FBI anymore."

Losing

it must be hard, getting all those participation trophies and people caring about how they feel, then -BAM- trump wins, and wins, and wins, and they lose, and lose, and lose. i seriously cannot think of one thing where conservatives have lost since the election other than obamacare repeal, which was due to neocon rhinos upsetting the flow. they will be dealt with in 2018.

the antifa chimpouts, the corruption all over the dnc, and media collusion with the dnc, the politicians laughing as they vote against lowering taxes for working folks, the russian bribery with clinton, the european immigration mess, the very bad look at academia right now, the commie shit, the manipulation of social media, the ex president using our spy apparatus like he is some banana republic leader spying on political opponents, and the total ineffectiveness of an 8 year democratic presidency full of failure and leaving the poorest people in our country worse off than when he showed up, all guarantee conservative victories

when we get a supermajority and can call a constitutional convention, then they are really going to find out what it means to lose.

life comes at you fast. faster if you are new to losing and feeling that loss to your frame. those participation trophies didnt do anyone any favors.

Your assertions reek of armchair law, dude. I'm not trying to be insulting but you clearly don't know how plea deals work. Attacking his credibility for lying to the FBI can be countered by simply arguing he was fearful for himself and his son. You gotta be a bit less.... "absolute" I guess would be the term? You're very brass for someone who clearly is just spewing his feelings.

You're shit isn't even educated though, my man.
"Raise corporate tax rate". Corporations just offshore. "Gun control" yeah you been doing that for years already, just like you've been "looking for better teachers". All your shit is retarded bro. If you want to rewrite the constitution just say so. But anyone who says shit like "Derrr we just need better teachers!" doesn't have any ideas.

Yep this whole thing boils down to leftists living in a bubble and their cognitive dissonance. The entire election campaign they smugly believed that Hillary was a lock for winning the election. It was easy to prop up the illusion that Trump couldn't win because the polls were showing an easy win for Clinton (you really think someone would do that? just go on the internet and publish an inaccurate poll??) and whenever they went on r/news or the Washington Post website or the Daily Show everyone was mocking Trump's latest failure (b-b-but journalists are supposed to be smart! like on the tv shows I watch!). It was easy for them to maintain the illusion that Trump could never win until he actually did win and all of a sudden the real world looked completely different from the one they thought they were living in, where borders are useless, coal is terrible, and obamacare saved millions of people from cancer and aids.
Their minds couldn't maintain two worldviews at once so they responded with textbook psychosis. "All of the smart people from the Washington Post and the Daily Show were right all along. I wasn't misinformed or tricked by the establishment about the problems many people in this country were facing, it's Trump voters who were tricked! By the Russians! Please Mueller or the FBI or anyone just arrest Trump and make this nightmare go away."

And don't forget that she also shits herself. That's what happened that day at the 9/11 museum when itlooks like she falls. They took her to Chelsea's place to clean her up.

Moron cucks have no idea what the crime of Obstruction of Justice is. Here's a hint. It is a very narrow crime with respect to FBI involvement. Either you lie to FBI, you attempt to bribe an FBI employee, or you try to interfere in "pending proceedings". An FBI investigation has been determines by the court to NOT be a "pending proceeding". It doesn't matter whether Trump knew about the lies or not. It is NOT obstruction. nytimes.com/2017/05/17/opinion/trumps-fbi-comey-statements-are-not-an-obstruction-of-justice.html?mcubz=1

Archived
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/opinion/trumps-fbi-comey-statements-are-not-an-obstruction-of-justice.html?mcubz=1

Kek hear my prayer. Strike the patton oswalt down

Wow, I never thought of complications! It's not like we can't adapt and implement the nitty gritty when we actually write a bill! I'm not gonna sit here and write a 500 page thesis with "subsection 4.11C paragraph 4 adendum 1a.4" assertions. The fact you think it would require rewriting constitutional laws just keeps adding to the mounting evidence you're a young kid who still thinks in absolutes due to inexperience in life. It's not a bad thing, just be humble, bud.

If I were a liberal I’d be so pissed at the fake news for lying me. Constantly getting my hopes up, only to let me down numerous times.

Do like liberals live such empty lives that all they do all day is share political messages on social media all day?

>he says on Sup Forums hopefully ironically

>Patton Oswalt Retweeted
This should be a meme

>armchair law
Lol it is exactly what Alan Derschowitz said dude. Pretty big lawyer.
Lying to the FBI is a crime of moral turpitude. That torpedoes your credibility as a witness. Your reasons for lying don't matter, you lied and anything else you say to the court is suspect.
If Mueller had a case he'd get Flynn to admit to ANYTHING except lying and reduce whatever charges to a minimum.
Feel free to find me examples of cases where people guilty of lying to fbi are held up as credible witnesses in successful convictions to bring down conspiracies.

What is this in reference to?

>WE FUCKING MEAN IT THIS TIME. BLUMPF IS FINISHED. YOUR “PRESIDENT” WAS ONLY AROUND FOR LESS THAN A YEAR. WE WILL FINALLY BEGIN TO ADDRESS ISSUES THAT MATTER: WE’RE GOING TO START SAYING HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN TO BE MORE INCLUSIVE.

executive privilege

if the president does it, it's not illegal

SAVAGE

If I were a liberal I’d be mad at Mom for giving me soy milk instead of good ol 2%.

So you're just going to regurgitate what he said, incorrectly asserting that this is some magic bullet defense? Dude... come on...

And then your assertion regarding Mueller's choice of charge is equally laughable. It's obvious you're just hoping that one of your stupid claims can stick...

Want an example? Go look into the prosecutions of Mafia. It's a little before your time but you'll learn a lot.

>inb4 Trump never gets impeached and is in office for eight years
>taunt liberals for eternity
> “Impeach when? xdddd”
>complete embarrassment

Desperate? Yes. But Trump did really imply he knew that Flynn had committed a crime and then tried to get Comey to back off. That could be construed as obstruction of justice, but I don't know if it alone is enough. When you add in liberal bias and pure anti-trump sentiment, it's going to be taken as obstruction.

Yeah that's how brainwashing really works, it isn't just one way propaganda, it has you commit to something, like an initiation, so you consent to it instead of resisting it.
They benefit from believing the conspiracy theory that Russia stole the election, it lets the left continue believing that they are the smartest most moral people in the room. Their identity and existence are built around being the smartest people, of always getting As and Bs on tests and mocking "hypocrites". They think they're brilliant for repeating whatever they are told the "scientists" say is true. And if scientists say something different is true tomorrow, the lefties will change their tune to match, and insist that they are always right even if it changes.

Cool, how are you going to get rid of him? Because you got nothing faggot. You’re a shill, or you can’t admit this is all too complicated for you.. so MUH IMPEACHMENT

Again, your age is showing. I really do hope one day that you grow out of this. Usually happens when you finally find some happiness. Best of luck, dude.

Jared Yates Sexton spent a year working on some story about Don Trump Jr meeting with some Russian lawyer and Jr just tweeted out everything that happened before the story went to press or something.

God, 7 more years of every other day, He's going down this time! Impeach the fucker, he ate his Big Mac from the wrong side, and took 3 scoops one day, I know I saw him do it! ok, CNN told me about the 3 scoops

>Trump fires a guy for lying to the FBI
>Democrats think this proves he is bad

kekd

The Washington Post is reporting that Trump didn't even write that Tweet.

How can asking someone to drop an investigation possibly be obstruction of justice in any way?

>The fate she is currently suffering is oodles better anyways.
She has hundreds of millions of dollars and when she eventually gets over the election, she'll finally have the time to enjoy the money.

Jail would be far worse than what the rest of her life is going to look like.

>tfw you're just flying around looking for a meal and you stumble upon Randy Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=KxEUW3pQX6A

Yes, they're priming them to panic.

does nobody else see the irony of this?

ohiobar.org/forpublic/resources/lawyoucanuse/pages/lawyoucanuse-132.aspx

>Want an example? Go look into the prosecutions of Mafia. It's a little before your time but you'll learn a lot.
Yeah give me an example of a Mafia case where a member pled guilty of lying to the FBI and then his testimony was enough to put the don away.
Look up People vs Wheeler. Felony moral turpitude (Flynn lying to FBI) is grounds to impeach a witness. Unless Flynn has emails or some shit of Trump directing him to go talk to Russians to end sanction as a payback for stealing the election, there's nothing there. If all Flynn has against Trump is his word against Trump's, then Trump wins.

>unless _____

We shall see, won't we buddy ;)

Not to argue, but in this case, I do believe that Valachi did do just that

Yeah dude, my balls just dropped. Whatever makes you feel superior. Usually when you hear someone attacking someone for "You sound like a 16 year old" the attacker is like 20. See it all the time in kids. 16 year old says "You sound like a 12 year old!" Its kids who think being a few years older than some other kid is some sort of super card to play in an argument.
So fuck off kid.

A bugman hopes still

If they can get this agro and emotional over easily debunked BS using their own media, and people’s words from a pretty simple story line (atm) They can have them to do anything, it’s 2+2=5 training

but benghazi and HER EMAILS were all perfectly logical things to beat into the ground and waste taxpayer money on for literally years, right?

Now yer just doing common core shit...lol