This is what happens to feminists in China

This is what happens to feminists in China.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/POK_VIWGuZg
youtu.be/CHQi5Jo7wq0
youtube.com/watch?v=8KBGEjVF-bM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well you meant when ZOG appears in china because feminists don't appear like this, on this kind of level, without a DUAL ISRAELI WHITE GENOCIDING TERRORIST CRIMINAL ZOG occupying said nation and the British Yiddish Israeli White Genocider ZOG Empire has been occupying china for quite some time and after communism after they defeated hitler and the axis freedom fighters, china fell to total ZOG occupation.

it's not going to be long before the rest of the world gets to this point

awesome kungfu kick

weaklings and weirdos need to be checked

Fpbp #Jewed

HAHAHA Soros BTFO! The jews try too hard to push the same propaganda in China as they do in the west but it doesn't work!

Getting sprayed with an unknown liquid is assault here in America. As bad as getting spat on you.

It's justifiable to hit the other person back.

The thing I really like the most about chinks is that they absolutely do not put up with any kind of social justice bullshit in the slightest. They check their societies fruitcakes hard as fuck, and instantly without any kind of remorse or guilt.

You know that bullshit where a bunch of dipshits block bridges by chaining themselves together with their arms in a length of pipe? Try that shit in China, they will just lop your arms off fast. Or run your ass over. Won't even be the police who does it, it'll be regular citizens and nobody'll say a word to them.

>Be Chinese
>Lives in a Communist Country
>Sees SJWs
>Is against degeneracy now

Wtf. I love China now.

What the fuck lmao

>he gets up and walks away at 0:24

THIS IS CHINA

It's not actually like that in practice, though. If a woman throws a liquid onto me and it turns out to be harmless, even though I couldn't have known that at the time, and I react in a violent manner, I will be the prosecuted, not vice-versa.

oh shit. he actually exploded from the impact

sorry that wasn't china

He wasn't claiming otherwise.

>This is what happens to feminists in China.
LOL,
CHINA GET'S MY RESPECT FOR THAT.

FEMINISTS ARE THE MOST EVIL DESTRUCTIVE FORCE ON THIS PLANET.

i was in a pissy mood walking out of a grocery store and some bitch goin like 40mph skirt stopped and kind of tapped me (in the parking lot) I flipped shit and when yellin at her through her window hocked a fat spider loogie perfectly onto her face.

out of character for me but bitch deserved it

Gouranga!

ZERO evidence that she is a 'feminist', you're a clickbait shit for brains.

W-whats going on here?

#Knotted

LOL
FAGGOT DOG FUCKING DUCK.
HERE IS ANOTHER

Calm down and learn to live a little.

What an clever person you are! Very good user VERY good!

youtu.be/POK_VIWGuZg

contributing

>hocked a fat spider loogie
what?

sorry didn't know there was metal over it
youtu.be/CHQi5Jo7wq0

>Stopped at the stop sign still.

audibly chuckled

god damn they're stupid

Wtf are you talking about, the rest of the world is like this, only countries that arent are white nations, probably because ppl are brainwashed by jews.

How the fuck do they build their vehicles so shitty that it explodes just like that?

>female have corscrew vaginas to make it harder to rapist male ducks to rape them
>male duck dick it soft
>dog dick rips through all those layers
>female duck dies of internal bleeding dut to haviing her reproductive sistem riped appart
and it wan't fast either

So is there an actual reason why Chinese are so fucking stupid and can't drive at all?

I fucked up

Wtf...is that a kid banging that woman?

No I'm pretty sure it's a full grown man on his knees with a baby strapped to her back.

Why does every motorcycle in China explode into a ball of flames?

made in china

holy crap homo dog ass raped it to death.
kek.

Don't endorse legal doctrine as if you know if you haven't been to law school. If you meet the 4 elements of self defense (thing was immediate, thing was unlawful, it was necessary to stop act, and it was proportional), you're justified in the court's eyes. Subjective and objective test applies.

Espouse*

Fucking auto correct on my phone.

Nigger is working hard for his HIV.

holy shit, is that mercury spilling out of the truck?

I'm starting to like chinks more and more

Niggers are just like rabbits

Damn, that is on point!

rike bruce ree!!

dayum, juicy.

>No Sparky! Bad dog!

if you have ever seen a rooster fuck a hen that doesn't even compare. they bite the hens neck then stand on their backs pounding the hen's hole.

actually the rooster doesn't have a visible penis. he just shoots his load in her hole but it's still violent

youtube.com/watch?v=8KBGEjVF-bM

Twas obvious.

slant eyes

thats pretty satisfying

Literally monkeys

JESUS MURPHY

I'm not making claims regarding legal doctrine, I'm telling you how it's going to shake out. They won't get arrested in the first place. Also, cool appeal to credentials, bro. you do know you can google everything you read in law school, correct? 50 percent of law school grads graduate in the bottom half of their class, (you).

>driver is thinking "HORY SHET!!!" and trying to accelerate past the exploding rear of the vehicle

Savage.

>fuck this, I got a delivery to make!

That's a no stopping sign, he fucked up twice.

GOOD KICK

shit how did he survive that

Yup.

And people prevent me from logging in Canada because it's "hurting the environment by taking a few trees away! 1 tree is 2 many!!"

And we're selling off our land to these disgusting malpracticed fucking gooks.

Plastic petrol tanks I would guess?

SAD! If you're a feminist in America you get a million dollars a year from instargram and you're a star from sjw run media

Extra points if you're willing to lie and sell out entirely

that was a kettle, most likely boiling water

the cop just walking away looking back then continuing on.. holy moly being a cop must be hell.

why dont they brake? wtf.

it was dead so fast>? from what? aids?

> lie and wait for victim welfare benefits
t. american

no brakes on the happening bike!

wow that explosion

wow, he stopped, dropped and rolled and it actually worked!

is he ok?

What's happening here? I don't understand what they are doing.

He was good, just needed a few bandaids.

the floor is lava

I know I've seen a video somwhere where someone gets to the top, takes a step and falls straight through a paper-thin floor.

They seem retarded to us, but in China everything is so shitty people fall through those panels and get ground up by the machinery.

Ever had dumplings?

squinty eyes take lives