VidMe user here

I've worked at VidMe for over 2 years. We all signed NDAs last month prohibiting us from discussing any details of our closure, but fuck it. We are not closing because we are out of money. We have a line of investors willing to give us money. We have also had multiple buyout offers since the announcement of our closure. The owners refused all this money. Why? Let's just say Shaeffer and Benzer are sitting on massive bitcoin wallets right now. I wonder WHO could possibly be sending millions of bitcoin to them to close up shop right now? Fucking frustrating. All I can say is: the hammer of antitrust can't come soon enough.

Not willing to share much more details, but feel free to

Fuck Google

Vid.me is a ZOG Organization.

Bitcoin is a ZOG operation.

End zog to achieve anything or keep suffering, gentile cattle..

sorry hit post prematurely.

To finish my sentence: Not willing to share much more details, but feel free to AMA. Not to say I will answer you...

>millions of bitcoins
I think you meant "$ millions in bitcoin". There aren't even 20 million bitcoins in total circulation right now.
Other than that, I'm prepared to believe you.

How many Jews work there?

I'm drunk, hence why I fucked up this post so hard. Yes, I know. I bought a couple when they were

I'm gonna regret posting this.

Same.
Here's my question to you: why would ZOG or google or whatever other entity be so intent on getting Vid.me shut down? They have towed the line, they don't allow controversial material; in some cases they are ever stricter than youtube.

Everything is the jews with you guys. Jesus. Why would I mention antitrust if it was ZOG?

Nvm, forget about ZOG. That's just because the poster after you mentioned it. The question still stands.

more people than ever are looking for alternatives

not everything is the jews with us
those are shills, newfag
i'm not anti-semitic or a nazi, i just think posting swastikas is fun

Something something easier to control a monopoly (YouTube) than many different organizations within a platform, even if said organizations are of similar ideology, right?

Bitcoin is not ZOG. IOTA is.

Bitchute is the alternative that seems the most promising because peer to peer video delivery promises to make video streaming require far less bandwidth server-side.

Did the Jews give them the bitcoin?

How much equity does Choe have?

L A R P E R

Dave Choe is a degenerate sex addict. He means nothing.

I have no special insight into the motivations. I've always been the type to look at the financial incentives rather some societal engineering conspiracy theory.

/r/asianmasculinity crying, losing hoap

You have anything in the works whose terms of use don't limit free speech?

alright, I'm out. just wanted to get this off my chest

Try to contribute something meaningful to the conversation or fuck off.

Since vidme is shutting down I have to move my cooking show elsewhere. I hate Google. Are there any other alternatives that are actually worthwhile or good?

maybe next time bring something more substantial or interesting to the table. i'm interested in vidme but you gave us like nothing to work with here.

oh... hey Tarl
caught you larping here again

that's about it

When the fuck are you guys ever going to learn to stop falling for these LARPers?

They keep doing it because you guys keep sucking it up like fucking retards. The entire reason they do it is because you dumb shits require no proof of anything as long as it sounds like insider information, and it elevates a random user's stupid opinions and ravings into "validated" status because you guys are addicted to conspiracy theory bullshit and don't know any better.

Stop fucking falling for it. Stop being god damn idiots.

this thread has 33 replies. settle down ok?

use lbry.io it is decentralized and built on cryptocurrency. even if the company gets shut down the p2p protocol will be safe.

lol, everything is ideological

When you already have enough money to live, it's time to start using that money for other motivations other than to increase your current money supply... even if you're a Jew.

Sage and reported. OP is a larper. He hasn't posted any timestamp nor has posted any proof of his claim. That being said, the implication of his comment is that VIDME received bitcoin in order to shut down. Now OP wants you to believe that they were sent Bitcoin, he wrote that because he's vague understanding of Bitcoin is that it's "anonymous". Every transaction on Bitcoin is completely accessible on the Blockchain. If they actually received this money they would both be exposed quickly because it would be easy to determine which wallet the Bitcoin ended up in and if they lets just say they did receive Bitcoins as a payment. Let me tell you right fucking now, that would be the dumbest shit I've ever fucking heard. Why would they take on a volatile asset in exchange to shutdown their company when they can't even withdraw or sell all of their Bitcoin without being noticed? This just screams horrible LARPER. If Google paid VIDME to shutdown then they would have to disclose this either way. Now if the case is that they did an illegal transaction then an NDA won't do shit. Because you can break an NDA if a law is being broken. So fuck your post retarded OP.

I took it that someone paid them to shit down so that YouTube had/ will have a monopoly and Alphabet are going to get broken up down the line.

>EARTH IS ZOG
>DESTROY EARTH TO DEFEET DEE JOOS

it's honestly interesting. could use a better name tho.