American schools

>American schools

How do you whites and asians even learn anything in them?

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ioy_kmRI5c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-B_kmAebbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P-txMeWp9tI
nces.ed.gov/surveys/pisa/pisa2015/pisa2015highlights_5e.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This isn't an America exclusive problem. Kids in schools all over the world do this shit.

>Black Chick Mediocre Freakout At Best
ft

>uninronically believes this
hahahahahaha

they segregate classrooms based on academic ability

>American schools

Nogs.

Hmmm, there's a lot of troubles with the state of the American education system especially in regard to the teacher unions, the socioeconomic status and upbringing of the pupils, as well as the curriculum itself. Obviously a lot of room for improvement but like all problems the government has a four step solution to make things better:

1. Spend more money.
2. Spend even more money.
3. Spend money to check for improvements but find none.
4. Spend more money.

YOOOOOOOoooo WHIRLSTARRR WHUUURLLLSTAAAA ogga booga bixnood mufugga

White Americans score better than the vast majority of white countries in the world.

Based on this, we can reasonably infer that "school quality" itself doesn't matter much. What matters is the quality of the students, ie. IQ among a few other traits. So although niggers can really be disruptive, at the end of the day it doesn't have that much of a depressing effect.

Don't you guys have 'academic' and 'applied' classrooms? Where the scholarly types get sent to 'academic' ? They do this here in Canada, and most blacks get sucked into that.

They generally avoid these zoos and go to private schools

No, niggers all over the world do this. You retards were just too stupid to learn from our mistakes and started importing them.

>How do you whites and asians even learn anything in them?
you dont learn anything in them, the teachers unions just rig everything so that you are stuck in their hell every year and passed through each year without learning a thing. they also cant fire 80 IQ nigger teachers hired with affirmative action. i remember one black teacher of mine was so dumb that she literally never noticed people throwing papers and tossing the trash can and even lighting things on fire in her class. she was beyond dumb. probably 60 IQ tier.

>niggers do this all over the world
Fixed 4 u

yeah whatever when i was in school
>like 98% white
>one black girl in school ONE
>literally acted like this, everyone knew her as the annoying fat black girl.
>literally would yell at one of the few Mexicans in our school. He would call her a silver back gorilla as they argued.

mfw the memes / stereotypes are real asf

>Asians go to public schools

I was fortunate enough to attend school in 95%+ white communities growing up and will do everything to avoid sending my future kids to public school

Pic related.

I dont see any white or asian kids op

why is there some larger adult supervisor type (presumably a teacher or classroom assistant or something?) just standing there like an utter mong instead of intervening?

Because he gets paid shit and isnt going to prison for a false rape charge

>Getting between two niggers fighting
Have you learned nothing you fucking bong?

>bong believes this is normal
>because lower class britbong whites are literally nigger-tier
Sad!

it is a bit dubious to grade your white people against a scores from countries also including minorities

I mean if say Canada's general score is not far off USA white's only score(only 1 point difference) then presumably their white score will be even higher

I like how you're using 2009 numbers and not 2015.

this is so fucking retarded... so you cherry pick your best group while the others have to keep all their uneducated migrants etc. and than you compare

>hit me
>hit me
>hit me
>you ain't gonna do shit
>hit me
>hit me
>hit me
The fuck is wrong with the bitch though?

your whole country is lower class whites

I always remembered there were three tiers:

Academic - The white collar STEM pathway to university.
Applied - The blue collar skilled trades pu pu platter for college.
"Workplace" - The straight to prison you aren't going anywhere in life after you leave here just fuck my shit up package.

They start chimping out at a young age

youtube.com/watch?v=n-B_kmAebbQ

You don't learn if there a significant amount of niggers. That'w why white move into suburbs or send their kids to private schools

Well it’s pretty simple how I learned things. America is a huge country with 300 million people. You might be shocked to find out not every American attended High School in Compton.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-txMeWp9tI

we've probably got better behaved nigs than you guys

yours were selected from the lowest echelons of west african cultures

some of ours are of similar stock having voluntarily come from the Caribbean, plenty of other though came voluntarily from African nations and were more from the upper echelons of those societies... as the average bush person couldn't afford the plane fare

>against a scores from countries also including minorities
Eh the non-white populations in European countries are too low for it to impact your scores such that you'd otherwise reach parity with white Americans. On average your non-white populations make up 5-10% of your population, and your non-whites are arguably more intelligent than niggers on average who make up roughly 13% of our population. That's also ignoring the 15%+ mestizo population we have.

It's a pretty silly and limp-wristed objection, but I would also prefer seeing white-only scores for all white countries.

Haven't seen them. Are they significantly different? That'd surprise me. Why would intelligence proxies change that much in 6 years?

I'm replying to OPs slide thread because Sup Forums is in total agreement with slide threads.

Bump!

Niggers take the normal tier classes, whites and Asians take at least honors or AP, dual enrollment, etc.

Monkey infighting is amusing to watch.

Students only act like niggers if they are niggers so homogenous white societies doesn't have this problem.

we had fat loudmouth Italians where I lived, holy fuck they were annoying

Answer: They don't.

They aren't in the remedial class.

t. Quadroon al' Ahmed

>Spanish class in 9th grade
>"Are you guys rooting for Obama or Romney, and why?"
>Black girl: "ay yo hol'up"
>"I want Obama to win because Romney wants to take away my money! My mom said he's gonna take away my EBT and BET."
>Discussion moves to whether or not we should screen welfare recipients for drugs.
>Same Black girl: "No, because everybody smokes weed!"

i learned a TON. Not so much booklearning but a TON
>it honestly wasnt a bad thing - i can booklearn at home
it jaded me though - jaded me hard

>It's a pretty silly and limp-wristed objection

no it isn't you dumb fuck, you've even ignored the example of Canada where the combined score is only 1 point away

Aren't lower class britbong whites mostly Polish?

This. All the competent whites and Asians are in the "honors" classes.

nigga, where I live every 3rd person has a migration background

>Canada
A huge portion of Canada's non-white population are higher-than-native IQ Chinese.

It's still a silly objection.

Once sizable black populations infest schools, all of the whites and Asians send their kids elsewhere. It's rare for white kids to be exposed to boonery on a daily basis in school.

Regression to the mean

your country is dying and you sit here using ebonics. kys

>higher-than-native IQ Chinese

That's a funny way of spelling cheaters-with-cash Chinese.

Wite peepl be iz da probem

Routine cleansing... sanitation is important.

Savages

just as much as yours, what's your point
you're just butthurt for losing the argument

genuine laughs

Racial segregation in schools is just called "honors" class and "special needs" class.

I feel bad for the white kids who have to go to these nigger schools.

I hate listening to dumb people who just blurt the same thing over and over, getting louder and closer to your face because they have no point to make and feel like they can either win a fight or not get hit at all.
Then again, that's basically Sup Forums isn't it?

kikes and chinks do ANYTHING to get into the RICHEST/BEST public schools. they will try for the top magnet school, they will lie about an address to get into better district, or they will break their back paying a mortgage they can't really afford all so their kids can go to the RICHEST/BEST, period.

I am not kidding. white people are so fucking stupid and tolerate shit hole "middle class" schools. derrr as long as my kids can play sportball like his ole man we good. idiots.

then white people bitch about chinks and kikes taking all the spots at the most elite universities...

I've seen tons of videos like this. but strangely it's never involving a non black going nuts on someone else. Weird stuff.

I actually give the black dude credit in this onw. The chimpette was totally out for a fight but the dude just wasn't having it.

They are significantly different for some of the other countries:
nces.ed.gov/surveys/pisa/pisa2015/pisa2015highlights_5e.asp

No just (((Anglo))) nations.
Actual white people are much more civilized.

>elementary school 98% white
>friendly, productive l learning environment
>high school 70% black
>every non-honors class is a trip to the city zoo and daycare, where those same teachers can barely get anything done

You're able to learn valuable life lessons at least

This is an inner city school. It's effectively run like a prison out of necessity since every student in attendance is a nog in the larval stages of becoming a felon. The great thing about these schools though is that they're basically still segregated with no whites to speak of having to deal with it (and on the rare occasion a few poor white kids do have to deal with that shit they get bullied and the shit beaten out of them. Look at what happened to Eminem as a kid).

ironically these schools are good at redpilling white teens

>Category: Comedy

Good for you Estonia. Also why is Israel so dumb? I thought Jews were le super intellectuals.

>t. nigger in Lewisham

t. Nigel Rasheed DeShawn

it must really suck if you're black and actually want to learn something
your single mom couldn't teach you shit because she's busy, then you end up in your all black class and you already know you're fucked, then it's pretty hard not to get sucked into the nignog circle, especially as a teenager
I mean what are you going to do really, ignore the people right in front of you and talking to you? I don't think so

>columbine active shooter hoax
you have no power here shill

niggers are fucking chimps.
it would be funny send this vid to tariq nasheed to see how it reacts.

That's just bullshit. We have plenty of that stuff over here but they only happen on public schools filled with blacks.

>it must really suck if you're black and actually want to learn something
The overwhelming population of niggers will mock and you and even target you for violence for "acting white" if you do well in academics.

White Americans score lower than a good number of white countries in math, though still highly. White Americans score higher than all white countries in reading except Canada (which has a high IQ non-native population) and Finland.

As I expected it doesn't change a single thing I said, so I wonder why you implied I was somehow avoiding the 2015 results.

>I thought Jews were le super intellectuals.
Depends on the particular Jewish group and where. Ashkenazi Jews in the US and western Europe have very high IQs. Sephardi Jews in the west and in Israel have an IQ of about 100 IIRC.

> (OP)
>I hate listening to dumb people who just blurt the same thing over and over, getting louder and closer to your face because they have no point to make and feel like they can either win a fight or not get hit at all.
>Then again, that's basically Sup Forums isn't it?

Not just Sup Forums. That's politics and religion in a nutshell.

>White Americans score higher than all white countries in reading except Canada (which has a high IQ non-native population) and Finland.
You're comparing an advantaged portion of a country to other countries with their disadvantaged portions. That's the same shit China does, where they only test kids from developed regions in rich areas.
On top of that if you look at many of the other countries the numbers change quite a bit.

This.

Wh*Tes chimp out all the time in America and do mass school shootings

It's like watching two dogs growling at each other in a stand off with both of them short circuiting their small little brains because they don't know what to do.

I literally didn't during algebra 1. We didn't learn anything because it was a basically a zoo day care which fucked me later when I had to take pre-calc and calc. I just picked it up along after.

Well my last school was 50% white, 40% Asian/Indian and 10% everything else so it really depends on where you live.

>You're comparing an advantaged portion of a country
REEEE WHITE PRIVILEGE

It still fucking sucks being white in these schools.

You still have to walk the halls in fear of racially motivated violence.
You still have to ride the bus through warzones known as the inner city
You still won't get the same after school experiences that other kids in the suburbs get (clubs, sports, ect.)
Eating lunch in a cafeteria where your food will be stolen on demand and you will be bullied relentlessly a lot of times you will want to skip lunch leading to reduced learning in the afternoon (learning while hungry as a kid)

They do learn because they don't go to school with them.
Hispanics on the other hand..

>You're comparing an advantaged portion of a country
Just to make sure we're on the same page - by "advantaged portion" you mean "genetically advantaged" portion right? Sure. It's not perfect. It's possible that the white-only scores could equal that of white Americans. But the shitskin portion of those white countries is not large so I doubt it. Also not all whites are equal obviously.
>where they only test kids from developed regions in rich areas.
Actually PISA scores are available for all of China's provinces, and in every single one their score converts to an IQ of 100 or higher.
>On top of that if you look at many of the other countries the numbers change quite a bit.
Yes but it doesn't challenge any point I made. That's why your implication was nonsensical.

If I were in the USA my academics would be exemplary out of fear of ending up in a nigger school

>American schools
*American PUBLIC schools
My private school was all whites and Asians, only one nog in the entire school, they were so scared of being called racist they plastered his face on the brochure/website. Sure, it cost a bit of money, but it was well worth it.

It's not so much school as family that determine success academically in the United States. Schools don't fail. Whole communities fail. Schools are mirror images of the communities they serve. And family is the foundation of the community. With strong families back in them up white and Asian students can survive public school in the United States with the reasonable expectation then it's only the beginning of their academic career which will fuel their prospects for financial success in the future. This was my case anyway. My family was able to make everything about the future.

They usually separate intelligent students from retards like this, which helps them become smarter while the retards stay at their same level. In ghetto areas, the retards and intelligent people mix more and it just lowers the intelligent people to their level.

By taking A level/Honors courses.

>This isn't an America exclusive problem. Kids in schools all over the world do this shit.

Is this a high school? They look like they're in their 30s.

It was pretty entertaining tho. American Schools should install cameras and microphones and have a big-brother style reality tv show to fund the schools.

London?

>They look like they're in their 30s.
They probably are tbf

It’s just funny, I had to go back and forth between a nigger populated “urban” school and a mostly white and Asian “suburban” school (both in L.A., but it’s only “urban” if it’s black and Mexican). It was a whole different world learning with whites and Asians, generally positive. I was a whole tier above the nogs at my school when I had to go back due to redistricting, and I realized how much more retarded they were than what I originally thought. Even some of the intelligent ones chimp out, and it just normalizes nigger behavior.

Those poor babbies.
Had their future ruined by traitors and kikes.

>All the Asians and competent whites go to the 'honours' classes.
I fixed that for you.