£50billion Brexit backlash: Voters: "too high a price to pay"; Majority back a SECOND referendum

>The £50billion Brexit backlash: Voters say it is too high a price to pay as majority back a SECOND referendum on final deal

Can't make this shit up.

Is there anything more pathetic than these Britcucks backpedaling?

Pay your fucking bill and GTFO.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5139855/Backlash-voters-say-50bn-Brexit-bill-high.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/29/ireland-says-dozen-london-based-banks-to-relocate-to-dublin-over-brexit
archive.is/K14Gx
blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2017/02/23/britains-got-bills-but-will-we-pay-settling-our-eu-budget-obligations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>on final deal

pay denbts

>yfw second vote leave wins by bigger margin.

Cap it lads

realty check

10 FEET WIDER

Holy fuck, just how cucked do you even have to be to consider paying that?

why the hell are they paying anything?

Just leave, it's that easy

This whole charade is an attempt to force another referendum. That second referendum will be to stay in the EU, or leave under the treaty of Versailles style deal we are given to continue trade.

Which could possibly win!

That's exactly what this is. Fuck the EU.

Out of date stats. Ireland has been a direct net contributor to the EU since 2015.

>as majority back a SECOND referendum on final deal*
*unless they vote yes again

We're leaving regardless.

We should leave and PAY NOTHING!

FUCK THE EU!

The EU is good for the UK though.
Leaving is bad for you:

A lot of corporations leaving London and relocating in Dublin:

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/29/ireland-says-dozen-london-based-banks-to-relocate-to-dublin-over-brexit

Let's archive archive.is/K14Gx

Fuck off with your archive bullshit autistic fuck

MAY NEEDS TO GO!

>10 FEET WIDER

But enough about your mom's clunge!

Go suckle Merkel's teets

>Ireland has been a direct net contributor to the EU since 2015.

Yeah, thanks for the €10.

>This whole charade is an attempt to force another referendum.
This

They have been stalling, making that hard-soft brexit meme, coming up with fake public regret polls.

why do they have to pay anything? tell them to fuck off. kikes will just keep demanding more.

>The bulk of the €60 billion comes from commitments to the multi-annual financial framework (MFF) of the EU budget for the period 2014-20, which sets amounts for annual EU spending.

>The second main component is for budgetary commitments already made by the EU up to the date of Brexit, but for which the payments will only be due later (known in Brussels-speak as RAL, the French acronym for reste à liquider – still to be settled).

>The UK could also be liable for the pensions of EU employees who retired while the UK was a member of the Union.

blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2017/02/23/britains-got-bills-but-will-we-pay-settling-our-eu-budget-obligations/

I hold no ill will towards the Brits, and I canvassed and voted for Brexit at the time because I lived in the UK. However now I see how they (the politicians who were chosen by the people) have completely and utterly fucked up any chance of a positive Brexit.

At this stage, I'd rather see the UK remaining in the EU as a relatively conservative and eurosceptic member which will block moves towards greater integration and EU army. They haven't left the EU so can still retain their original terms of membership and carry on like before.

Theresa May has fucked this up royally. Her buddies in Brussels won't deal with her properly because they know she is pro-EU and can be bullied easily into giving in to their terms. Now she's gone and fucked with the one and only powerful ally that Britain had and insulted Trump. He won't let that go. The trade deal and special relationship are done for.

Logically the only option now is to stay in the EU and reform it.

Why just not pay at all?
Fuck the current system where every nation is forced to be a good lil cuck to have access to trading.

If Brits pay it will mean they are even more cucked than we thought!

Show some balls! Don't be britshits for a while again! Be that glorious empire! Just quite without paying a penny!

>Is there anything more pathetic than these Britcucks backpedaling?

No. They are worse then the Swedes, Germans and Leafs combined.

Just declare Britain a caliphate already and stop whinging.

Its fair compensation for the 20,000 shitskins you faggots lumped upon us.

Within article current party polls; it was bad enough when labour were ahead with Tony 'let them all in' Blair, it's frankly bewildering how the Corbyn/Momentum combine can be eight points ahead.

Why you cannot just quit? Slam the door and say "screw you eurofags"!

Fuck you. UK is leaving. Deal with your own shit

>the 20,000 shitskins you faggots lumped upon us

Does that include your current PM?

Would not pay attention to it much.

Mail on Sunday is a Remain supporting paper, the actual Daily Mail supports Brexit.

>Logically the only option now is to stay in the EU and reform it.

That's the problem, they are cucks, they had the chance to reform it, but they only want to control it. so they took toys and want to leave now. Meanwhile Germany say thanks.

>Leavers can count

ITT: Eurocucks who don't want to be stuck with the bill.

top bantz, kraut

>Arguing with the bots

No, that's YOUR problem.

UK will handle its own business. You will be stuck in the EU

Because Theresa May fucked everything up. She is one of the worst Western leaders of the 2010's, even worse than Obama and Merkel- at least they stuck to an agenda and didnt piddlefuck around like this dumb, clueless cunt.

>be told you have to pay ransom
>instead of arguing whether we should pay a ransom you ask them how much they would like
>try to play it off as buying a trade deal that there is no way we would not get anyway

Theresa May and her goons demolished our chances of having a decent Brexit

> Ireland
Doesn't help that your government is pandering to the EU over border issues and Leo Varandkar basically has Juncker's dick in his mouth.

Ireland rejected EU treaties time and time again until they were told by Brussels to vote again.

Do what is right, side with the UK and not EU.

If you lads tell those EU faggots to fuck right off I'll come over there and lick the feet of the negress princess. Otherwise you cucks are dead to me.

if Europe was still Europe that would be one thing.
I could live with some 85IQ greek piece of shit parasiting off of me, but not a 70IQ muslim who wants to live in my country and build a mosque and a halal chicken shop and child meat kebab shop every street.

England is so cucked at this point.

How long ago was Brexit and England still remains in the EU?

Just shows you how much the left believes in muh democracy when they lose.

I swear to God fuck the entire European Union and all it's slimy supporters.

Brits, please for the love of God tell me there will not be a second referendum. Tell me it's okay and liberals are just bullshitting like usual.

>get mad at brexit
>dont get made at faggot government that couldn't get a better deal than 50b

It's Theresa May, isn't it? Your prime minister is trying to sabotage your country before your eyes, and no one is angry about it? European politics are so screwed man.

Yeah probably. Our unelected PM.

Thanks for the Christmas presents too. Krauts...the gift that keeps on giving.

It's the PM and her shitty government.

If we had an actual Leave voter in charge, Brexit would probably be done and dusted and we'd be waiting till March 2019.

They probably would've questioned the PeeU about this £20m/£50m "divorce bill"

Go shart in the mart fat burger fuck, nobody cares about your opinion here.

Fatso.

I know May is a hopeless autist, but Corbyn wouldn't deliberately fuck up the UK. For instance US relations with Trump would immediately turn to shit, he'd probably give up nukes, the falklands, northern ireland and any immigration limits. For starters.

contribute more you subhuman slavcuck

Don't you fucking do it, Britain.

thst should be "Corbyn would deliberately fuck up the UK"

And they say krauts don't have a sense of humour, kek. Not laughing about Appeaser May and her shitty party though, if we had a proper government with leave in mind, as user said above, this would be done and dusted by now and we'd just have to wait for the end date. Unfortunately (((globalism))) won't let us go that easily, you know the EU wouldn't be doing this shit if Poland wanted to leave, for instance.

We're being sold out by "conservatives" cant even vote to change because the other party is
full of commies.

Ireland is a stupid washing machine for corporate interests. If your country was nuked nobody would care.

At that rate it should matter a great deal whether or not they kneel during the national anthem.

Told you they wouldn't let you do it. Years of bullshit and then a veto.

>pretending Ireland would ever side with UK on anything

WHEW LAD

Nice try, Podge. I'm fine with a referendum on the final deal. That means there's a 50% chance we go full WTO rules and put Capita guards on the Irish border.

Also, any and all terrorist attacks commited by uppity irishfolk will be treated as a declaration of war.

Why even pay it though? I don't get it? Whose going to do anything about it if they don't pay?

Trump should tell merkle to pound sand.

We got your back

So the EU is charging the UK to leave the EU? Tell the EU they can fuck off and this is PRECISELY why you wanted OUT of the EU in the first place. How will they "make" you pay? With trade embargoes? LOL! Get rid of your dumbass muslim mayor and that fucking idiot Theresa May, then the God Emperor will open up trade lanes with the UK.

Why they don't just don't pay? Fuck EU. I wish we could leave it too.

>screw you eurofags!
>hey guys please buy our goods

Even if they signed a trade deal with the US, having shitty trade and exchanges with one of the richest continent that is right next door fucking sucks.

it's about what the british state spends in a mere 3 weeks
it pretty much is nothing, ffs, especially since it's money stolen from taxpayers anyway

they are cuckservatives

they just need to leave EU without free trade deal

EU sells more to britain than britain to EU, they simply need to ban all european goods lol

I'd love to but I'm a realist. People know what side their bread is buttered on in this country, as long as every other EU country buffers us from mass immigration then the people won't care. Also there are zero conservative parties in this country, we have extreme centrists and then left wing.

Varadkar is a fag so I'm not surprised if he actually does go around felating his superiors in the bathrooms of the EU parliament. He wasn't elected by anyone. Even his own party didn't elect him by a majority.

Its only going to get worse. Young Irish people are just like the young EU lovers in the UK. They don't care about sovereignty, they only care about interrailing visa free and colourful money.

We will have to deal with our own shit. A bad Brexit is going to be bad for us and the UK. You know your egomaniac president isn't going to let Theresa May's actions slide. The Brits don't have the global influence they had, especially without the US on their side. Their ability to negotiate is just going to get worse.

Well thats how it look but really its not how it is on the ground for the people who voted to leave. The level of immigration from eastern Europe they had to deal with wasn't sustainable, millions of Brits are unemployed because they can't compete with cheaper labour who are there from abroad.

If there is a second referendum and they vote to stay, I hope that they can lead the way in reforming the EU into what it could be rather than what it is heading towards.

Yes. Paying property tax (on what you already own) and USC (being taxed for having a job). Must be a great feeling knowing that its going straight to Europe.

EMBARGO THE EU

The goods we get from EU aren't usually very good and can always be imported from superior sources. Recent food scandals off the top of my head? Poisoned eggs from the Netherlands/Belgium, Hepatitis-ridden sausages from Holland/Germany and ofc, the infamous horsemeat scandal. Nothing wrong with a bit of horse, but if it's contimatinated by bute...

>The level of immigration from eastern Europe

Meanwhile in London even mayor is arab. Not sure how to read this.

Emigration laws? Where are them?

Enjoy the EU bong. Enjoy paying for that new EU army.

We should give them some freedom. Imagine the US funding National Action or Britain First or something...

Your country already looks like it was nuked and post apocalyptic zombie niggers have taken over.

Ireland is a small and politically irrelevant country in the world but we punch well above our weight. You apes in Italy would have fuck all fish were it not for the access you are allowed to our sea territory (the largest in the EU).

We also paid 42% of the cost of the Eurozone banking crisis, preventing the currency from collapsing and ensuring that Germany could still bankroll your nigger spending habits.

embargo the EU

what is the point to pay them to let them export their goods lol

they will lose 4x more without free trade

still better than your food, brit animal

Cosa nostra has more reach than Eire, tbqh.

>People want to leave EU
>WOOOO democratic decisions!!
>People want to remain in EU
>BOOOOO, democratic decisions!! >:(

PAY
A
Y

>I'd rather see the UK remaining in the EU as a relatively conservative and eurosceptic member
Honestly at this rate I agree with this. Dunno why we couldn't have just stayed and told Merkel to fuck off with unfair laws and refugees like Poland and Hungary did. Our fair amount of influence could've set an example for the less influential countries.
Now were on our knees begging for trade deals and everyone knows how desperate we are and keep pushing for more concessions.

Capita guards which the UK will have to pay for.

The Irish government is in a unique position of being the bridge between the USA and Europe because if the low corporate tax rate. It could work out for both countries and there might not be a need for a hard border. I know my country's government though and they'll fuck it up. They will jump through hoops for the EU because its their retirement plan. They'll veto Brexit, add some Eu propaganda from BBC. There will be a second referendum and people will change their minds on it. Then if Merkel gets the boot, Macron will take over and then we can say hello to a harmonised tax rate across the EU. and then Ireland is truly buggered because it doesn't gave the homegrown industry to back up its current outgoings. And the project marches on.

Fair enough. It won't work out well for you economically. There was a smart way of implementing Brexit, you lads have done it arse about face.

Those "uppity Irishfolks" are usually your own British porridge wog savages that your ancestors planted in the northern part of this island.

Even if it was coming from this side of the border, it wasn't a declaration of war in the 70s and it won't be know. No one is afraid of the British military anymore.

Well thats where the fact that they really are cucks comes from. Brits are the worst kind of civic nationalists.

They love their country and love anyone else who claims to love it too. They know the Eastern Euros are mostly there to work and send money home. They don't care about the hordes of pakis who are their to leech welfare as long they love the queen,play cricket and wave the union flag.

>brits fall for the russian meme that poles, romanians and bulgarians are bad and it's the EU's fault
>all the while they become blacker and blacker
a-at least we are independent

just leave and tell may to go fuck herself with big ben

>EU bureaucrats demand $50 billion ransom.

Why not just dare the fucking Germans to come and take it?

We got your back. Fuck goymoney and ejew

havent you britcucks learned yet that it's completely fine to just tell the european union to fuck off? you are in the best position in the world to tell the e.u to fuck off, even if may pissed of trump we would still trade with you in an instant.

impeach mummy may or something

>dumb eastern welfare rat loves corporations and ads, hates independent nations

>We got your back.

I can tell!

Do you still put out a saucer of milk for the faeries? I'm actually curious.

>the times

It must be hard to brexit with the evil international finance cartel doing everything they can to fuck it up at every step.

>April 22, 2007

Nice meme, faggot

>fucking bill
>bill

It's not a bill, it's an arbitrary figure scrawled haphazardly on the back of a piece of paper by some drunkard in Brussels. Perhaps the EU would care to itemise the alleged amount and get some auditors to sign off their accounts? Thought not.

>negress princess
Don't worry, she only has this title through her future husband. She will never be "Princess Meghan".

>So the EU is charging the UK to leave the EU?
Yes, and no one seems able to explain what the basis for this is. The EU position appears to be that they can tell everyone else what to do, as with Merkel and the importation of Muslims.

That's in vegas, isn't it?

>EU army

Only brainlets think this is plausible. Yurocucks dont even pay for their own militaries, why would they fund another while also giving up more soverignity that they cherish so much. Secondly, they EU belongs to the strongest military alliance right now.