Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Sasuga best restart (although I still want to MARRY Marika)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BinWA0EenDY
pastebin.com/MeaUnmVx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are people still into this when best girl is gone?

A reminder that Lapis Lazuline didn't stop going to school just to please old men but because of training from her mentor. She's PURE

She stopped going to school to please old woman, which is Lapis I.

Blue Bell, give me some candy.... please?
youtu.be/BinWA0EenDY

Who is this? The Deluge I know is not that cute.

Everyday I'm Shufflin.

Don't be fooled by the Shufflin blood she has spilled user. Deluge was already a qt

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

It bothers me how Pfle's magic is so unfitting to her character. It's not like her have a shit power or something like it, but in her hands it's seems almost useless.

We're onto you "Princess Pedo"

Only Nokko-chan is cute, Swim Swim is a shit.

It's the other way around, her power fits her.

Tempest immediately flew over to Quake and hugged her tightly.
“OH QUAKE! YOU’RE SO GREAT!”
Quake gulped. Tempest was so close Quake could feel her body temperature. So suddenly too.

Just wait for the fanbook.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is fooling everyone and her true power is something else.

Her power has to do with single mindedness according to TL-kun, that's the case with all vehicle girls like Top Speed

It's just a prank, Mamori.

I don't think so since she demonstrated her power in Restart.

Does the specifics of Pfle's power really matter now that she's dead?

Meh the forced tunnel vision thing again. But with the sample only consists of 2 girls it's hardly valid.

What?

There is nothing wrong with being pedo

>forced tunnel vision thing
It works when you take her keikaku into account.

Only if you're a cute girl.

There's also Captain Grace with her ship that was described to be able to go at a sub-sonic speed if in the water. She was fixated on having an adventure like she wanted and of course did what she did for Funny Trick who was kind of the closest and only friend she got.

What do you mean by what? I'm just stating that Pfle got killed off by Gale.

>forced
What?

Queens spoilers here, don't read

Instead of a remix, why not a rearrange?

DO NOT READ SPOILERS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED.

I'd prefer a remix DESU.

I hate you.

Why did you initially ask 'What?' about a spoiler if you didn't want to know?

Because my is weak. You can't expect me to be fine after reading something like best girl is killed.

at least she has someone to carry on her movement

You have my condolences.

Not that user, but you're a retard. Your initial claim was confusing, it could have been a meme instead of coming across as a spoiler. The other user was understandably asking "What do you mean?"

You didn't have to spell out the spoiler when you answered that question. Or if you did, warn that it's Queens spoiler. Not everyone uses blackbar to talk about spoiler so people aren't preoared for that.

Now think about it as a tragedy, I did that when someone spoiled me about my favorite JOKERS dying.

How a "magical wheelchair that runs at a very fast speed" fits her? I would accept if she was truly crippled and bothered by that, but she isn't and doesn't seems to care about it.

Who is the most popular MG on Sup Forums besides Snow White?

Pfle is so amazing because she doesn't need magical girl powers, so it's fitting because she has a bad one.

According to TL-kun people with vehicles as skills are single minded. She might be hiding certain of her abilities.

I'm sorry, I genuinely thought that [. spoiler] tags were used to discuss spoilers. Next time I'll use a spoiler tag along with discussing the depth of the spoiler. When I'm asked a question as blunt as "What?" when using spoiler tags, I assume they want clarification. Next time, I'll clarify the depth of reading the individual asking has done before answering?
QUEENS SPOILERS
It never occurred to me in all honesty that stating someone was dead could be mistaken for a meme, I merely wanted to say that the details of Pfle's ability is water under the bridge now.

Pfle don't like getting up and doing thing by herself. So a throne she can move and attack perfectly fit her.

Beside just wait for fanbook to see the author words on it if you are unsatisfied.

Everyday I'm Sufferin.

What kind of person would I need to become if I wanted Pfle to marry me?

What user, she's happy now. The suffering will have to wait a bit.

Become like Shadow Gale.

I'd say Marika, Deluge, Shufflin, Pfle in terms of discussion

You need to become a person with shit taste.

It's an especially egregious spoiler because it deals with untranslated content. People who have read all of the translated content assume they'll already know what's under the spoiler bars and so will read them, and they're constantly being used for memeposting and non-spoilers too, so having actual spoilers under spoiler bars can ironically be quite uncommon.

I want to laugh but only tears come out. Why is this happening?

We should replace SW's pupil with heart-shape when Puck presents.

Because even in peaceful comedy stories, she suffers. The only way for her not to suffer is by being mentally controlled.

I know that feel

I am not sure how I would even describe SG's character. She feels like a satellite character with common sense used to flesh out and be the tsukkomi to Pfle. Her ability is the thing the most interesting about her.

I wonder if someday SW's gonna mentor someone in her Magical Hunter ways.

As much as I like this couple, I personally think SG doesn't deserve Pfle's love. For someone who always goes on about how she's born to protect Pfle, she constantly betrays her and endanger her master's life. If SG is actually devoted, why not committing suicide? She knows that every evil thing Pfle does is for her sake, so if she disappears, Pfle won't fall down the rabbit hole anymore. Another option is to tie her master up and keep her in a dungeon.

Anything is better than trying to get Pfle killed. SG is the worst servant in existence.

Are we tagging unmarked spoilers now too?

She wasn't trying to get her killed though.

Because SG is someone that desires freedom, even though she also loves Pfle, like family, she doesn't want to waste her change for freedom, but I'm sure she would kill herself as a last resort not because Pfle is doing the wrong thing but because Shadow Gale can't stand people doing bad stuff for her sake.

In the Nemurinland Drama CD promo CM, Bellsie asks "Isn't this series all about killing?" and Lapis replies, "Don't worry, it's much less violent this time round."

Only Asari-sensei could, in a light-hearted fluffy romp through dreamland with a bunch of magical girls interacting in a cute and funny manner, FIND A WAY to make Snow White suffer even more despite the purely positive happy ending with no harm to the cast at all.

But killing herself was her plan. Suicide by SW

Ideal Shadow Gale pleases men for fun.

I never had the impression that there were romantic undertones between these two and SG is not trying to get her killed. Pfle deeply treasures her family, even MW's death deeply affected despite the fact that they didn't know each others for long. She does things for her family and goes to the extreme.

Just finished doing the seiyuu commentary. This is everything I could find with CN subs, which I translated to English.

pastebin.com/MeaUnmVx

I agree with Pfle's mentality, she even sought justice for Masked Wonder's death despite the very brief time they spent together.

Speculation: Ideal SG's original incarnation was a housewife.

Same here, Pfle's love for SG is to deep to be something like romantic.

Not directly. But what she's doing is the equivalent of giving the police all the evidences of her master's illegal activities. She's destroying Pfle by hindering her plans and exposing her neck to their murderous enemies.

SG doesn't romantically loves Pfle, but Pfle sure does. It's hinted a lot everywhere already, especially the blushing and panic in Nemurinland drama CD.

SG isn't the only one Pfle cares for, but is the special one who Pfle would literally destroy the entire world for.

Welcome back home, dear!
Do you want food?
A bath?
Or maybe....

A reformed Land Of Magic?

yeah I heard her last scene before the SG one is her giving Deluge something, and Deluge planning on carrying out her plans

Why do you guys think just because Pfle is in love with SG, it means she doesn't care for everyone else? Sister Nana loves Winterprison but as you can see, she cares for many people and risked her life to give them a chance. Top Speed loves her husband but also cared deeply for Ripple, etc.

She does much more than a housewife IRL.

>neck to their murderous enemies
Snow White is not murderous.

Because you can't see stars in the daytime.

Pfle is a character who likes to be ahead of the others and hide her intentions. Of course she would not like Shadow Gale to know how her ideal self was initially. She even hides her plan to SG. Now that her grandpa is dead, she is the only real family that she has. She is friend with Clantail but SG doesn't want to involve her in all of this and for a good reason.

Real SG already serves Pfle like a real housewife. Her submissiveness stat is also 5/5.

The only thing the real SG doesn't have is being in love with Pfle, so I'm pretty certain that's what her ideal version is. It fits since that's also the only thing Pfle could possibly be embarrassed about.

What is your point?

Because she tends to treat everyone else as highly expendable tools for her grand ambitions.

RIP those plans.

I have faith in best girl

R-R-R-REMIX!

There's another category between love interest and strangers. Are you guys dumb enough to think that anyone who can kill many people is unable to care for friends and fall in love?

I think you are too focused on a romantic aspect, when it is more portrayed as a sisterly relationship, even in the last translated chapter. She says at the end of the drama CD that she doesn't want to show her true face to Mamori, it's as simple as that, because she thinks she'll hate her. With the Nana x WP pairing in the first volume and SW x LP relationship as well. I don't see why it'd be a big deal for Asari to hide that Pfle is in love with SG. There are even pedo jokes with Quake. I don't see anything romantic between them at all.

This is disturbing to look at.

>she's a magical girl hunter
>In the Land Of Magic
>Who's friends with Puk Puck
>She does it for free
>She takes her "job" very seriously
>She does it because it is the only amount of love and friendship she has ever had in her pathetic life
>She arrests magical girls she doesn't like because whenever she gets upset she brings out her fire extinguisher
>She arrests magical girls she doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girls she still has to fail to save
>She will never have an anime
>She will never move out of her parent's house
>She will never have a healthy mental state
>She will never know how to beat anyone besides jobbers
>She will never have a boyfriend
>She will never have any real friends
>She does it FOR FREE

Of course not, Rain clearly cared about some people while recruiting others just as meat shields. But Pfle has never shown any kind of caring for anyone but SG. If you disagree with that than please name characters who you think the cared about. No, her grandfather doesn't count.

>hide
When exactly did he hide it? He wrote Pfle's affection for SG in the exact explicitness/subtleness that La Pucelle had for SW.

Seriously, think about it. When did La Pucelle was stated to be in love with SW? Nowhere. But you can understand it from the context. Had either Pfle or SG been a guy, I don't think anyone here would question what kind of affection it is.

SW and SG on the other hand are oblivious.

Nowhere but did you read the side stories? Where Magicaloid said that he can think like that about Nana and WP because he himself is in love? And also that he was thinking about a childhood friend with whom he used to talk a lot? He didn't need to confess, anyone would get it. It is evident in other side stories where he is featured and the recently translated drama CDs.

Clantail.

Pfle cares for Mask Wonder and Clantail.

You need to realize that Pfle isn't an unfeeling obsessive terminator. She treats people nicely and protect those who she think of as friends. Enemies and strangers aren't friends though, so they're expendable IF doing so will save SG.

You're repeating what I said.

I literally said that it's something that can be understood from the context, despite not stated explicitly. La Pucelle is in love with SW, Pfle is in love with SG.

MW died pretty much immediately after she met her, not sure if that counts.
Good point on Clantail but still not absolutely sure on her. Clantail conveniently retired from being an active character in the story at the same time Pfle become her friend. That made it very easy for Pfle to care about her because there was no conflict in priorities at all.
That does make me wonder how it would have worked out if Clantail had instead taken a low level job within the LoM where she would have been near one of Pfle's plans. That might have given us some very interesting insights into Pfle's character. Too bad it didn't happen.