/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - YOU WILL DELIVER IT OR I GET SOMEONE ELSE EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

>Joe is Joe Christmas Songs pastebin.com/0znNg4MM

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Speech in Wall Street Fundraiser (gets cut off) 12/2/17
youtu.be/m5uJFCk6i1g
>Pres Trump comments on Tax Vote/Gen Flynn 12/2/17
youtu.be/4Dknv-OaEHA
>Pres Trump departs for NYC 12/2/17
youtu.be/Ec9rV4hOO9o
>VP Pence announces passage of Tax Reform Bill 12/2/17
youtu.be/iXRqZPyIT_0
>GOP Leaders on passage of Tax Reform Bill 12/2/17
youtu.be/B6ZFudIIwQ4
>AG Sessions on Tucker 12/1/17
youtu.be/K5F_8pH_V2k
>KAC on F&F 12/1/17
youtu.be/9oMo0tjPpGE
>SoS T-Rex meets w/Lybian PM 12/1/17
youtu.be/iE0rzuP7Wiw
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #19 (Lara) 12/1/17
youtu.be/8sfNF5QX-Ic
>Nuke Alarm Test in Hawaii 12/1/17
youtu.be/stiXul_jzdc
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania light up Natl Christmas Tree 11/30/17
youtu.be/wDYbtEeE7m0
>WH Video: 2017 Natl Christmas Tree Lighting 11/30/17
youtu.be/XguPpSKhvJs
>WH Video: Pres Trump in Missouri 11/30/17
youtu.be/Ev6Q5HgFYmM
>Pres Trump meets w/Crown Prince Bahrain 11/30/17
youtu.be/d7weaEH_o34
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis w/Lybian FS @DoD 11/30/17
youtu.be/nXitWIf1TRc
>SoS T-Rex meets german FM 11/30/17
youtu.be/VU2gKBWyh6c
>FBI Wray/Act Sec DHS Duke testify @Congress 11/30/17
c-spanvideo.org/xaju1/
>TrumpTV Campaign Insights (Lara, Nan Hayward) 11/30/17
youtu.be/m5AhhB-9sbg
>Pres Trump Tax Reform Speech in St Charles MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/HiDem0NVWBk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

taxplancalculator.com/
thefederalist.com/2017/12/02/senate-democrats-blatantly-lied-hillsdale-college
twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/937058437132963851
bnonews.com/news/index.php/mobile/id6803
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>taxplancalculator.com/
No matter what state I put it keeps saying I am not affected by state or local deduction changes. Doesn't the tax plan remove the deductions and thus why California and New York are shitting themselves? I don't think this calculator is correct.

>even more tax relief.
>salt completely removed.
>more deductions and credits gone
are my asks

The likelihood of war breaking out with North Korea is "increasing every day," warned nat-sec adviser McMaster on Saturday.

McMaster spoke at the Reagan Presidential Library, where he cautioned that the threat America faces from Kim Jong Un's nuclear arsenal is growing.

>"Every time he conducts a missile launch and nuclear test, he gets better," McMaster said. "And whether it’s a success or failure isn’t as important as understanding that over the years, he’s been learning from failures, improving, and thereby increasing his threat to all of us."

>"The greatest immediate threat to the United States and to the world is the threat caused by the rogue regime in North Korea and continued efforts to develop a long-range nuclear capability."

>“Well, it’ll take some time to assess each of these missile launches but what is clear is that every time, every time he conducts a missile launch and nuclear test, he gets better. And whether it’s a success or failure isn’t as important as understanding that over the years, he’s been learning from failures, improving, and thereby increasing his threat to all of us.”

BAIER: "So the potential of war with North Korea increased since the latest launch?"
> "I think it’s increasing every day, which means that we are in a race, really, we are in a race to be able to solve this problem, not just us, right, but the United States, all of our allies and partners. As we know, China has tremendous coercive economic power over North Korea. I mean, you can’t shoot a missile without fuel, right, and so there are — there are ways to address this problem short of our conflict, but it is a race because he’s getting closer and closer and there’s not much time left."

10 days until Roy Moore wins
How hyped are you guys?

If you don't find her attractive you are a faggot

What a travesty that this was demolished. It wasn't a real statue, it was made of wood on the inside, but still.

I love Kellyanne.

Guess I'm a faggot now.

>Itadakimasu Sup Forums, I am here for the job interview

I think this benefits my parents.

>dem program called SALT BTFO'd by tax bill
>generates enough salt to season 6 gorillion trump steaks

She'd be way more attractive without nappy hair that stinks like shit

Lowers Fed taxes, still have to pay state taxes. The amount deductible is capped at 10k .

Two ropes then.

>not the "Leave Him Edition"

Not particularly hyped because I knew all along he would.

I don't trust McMaster, he sounds like a neocon.

Did you hear there was a nothingburger about KT McFarland and Russia? Turns out she was merely telling what Obama is doing not her own view. Another nothingburger that libtards are getting excited about.

So why are liberals shitting themselves over the tax bill

Rebuild it in Trump's image.

Made this before scroll to that one.

she would much better with white woman hair and any kind of eye color outside of shit brown

She's definitely put on weight
>tfw no chubby taytay gf to snuggle with on a cold winter night

Odds on McBrain and co. voting no on joint bill?

>trump tax plan just destroyed anyone under upper class

explain this.

>you still... *gasp*...love me...*eats a triple cheeseburger*...right user?

He is, but that's a pretty accurate analysis. Eventually we're going to have to do something because North Korea won't stop, and Japan is starting to get really pissed.

who is mcfarland again??

I was going to say, if that was a real statue and it was still around somewhere, good luck trying to tear that down, leftist faggots.

This has nothing to do with President Trump, the Administration, or current American politics. Get the fuck out of here you spamming nigger faggot.

Way back during the very early part of the Trump Presidency, I always thought it would be in the dead of autumn and near winter when elements of the media would start actively calling for some sort of coup. I even figured it would be Murderin' Joe himself to be the first voice, y'know, because it sounds more reasonable coming from a Conservative.

I got two things wrong. I thought he would call for an insurrection by the citizenry rather than the Government, and I did not think Trump would actively BAIT him into doing it.

Explain why you're lying on the internet first and show your flag leaf

til youre 30 then we'll trade you in for two cute 15 year olds

Why do they continue to hype themselves up for failure?

How’s it feel to be on the other side of it for once? I hope they slip the silencer bill through the same way.

>this.
shes not really chubby though more muscular almost.

It was demolished to make room for the next Fair

Liberals think that gibs are an inalienable right and that cutting spending is literally theft, or murder in the case of healthcare gibs.
>mfw

>look at what you made me chew

>(((((News))))) pretty much gave up on Moore
>Immediately shoots self in foot by making fake report about Flynn

Good title. Everyone needs to get to know the chain of command and the new boss.

thefederalist.com/2017/12/02/senate-democrats-blatantly-lied-hillsdale-college

Senator Schumer (NY), the leader of the chamber’s Democrats, falsely claimed last night that the college would be “the only institution” to benefit from an “exemption” from a new excise created under the bill. In the crush of the late-night amendment “vote-a-rama,” Schumer’s lies flew past the finish line while the truth was still looking for its running shoes. Schumer went so far as to dub the imaginary exemption a “metaphor” for the entire Republican tax plan:
>A SINGLE WEALTHY COLLEGE, the pet project of a billionaire campaign contributor to the Republican party [Dick DeVos, husband of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos], exempted by [an amendment from Senator Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania], who fought to get rid of earmarks. … This unfortunately is the metaphor for this bill and how high the stench is rising in this chamber as we debate the bill tonight.

The controversial provision benefitted, not just Hillsdale, but every college that declines to take federal money. There are at least six such colleges in the country, and they all follow this policy for the same reason: to preserve their liberty.

● Grove City College (Pennsylvania)
● Christendom College (Virginia)
● Patrick Henry College (Virginia)
● Pensacola Christian College (Florida)
● Gutenberg College (Oregon)
● Wyoming Catholic College (Wyoming)

And despite Democratic claims, Hillsdale does not decline federal money so it can engage in “discrimination.” Just the opposite. In refusing to comply with federal education bureaucrats’ race-tracking rules, the school’s board insists on not discriminating.

Schumer’s notion of a “Hillsdale carveout” went viral on left-wing Twitter, and then was quickly repackaged as a “news story”—without benefit of fact-checking or independent reporting—by such outlets as The Hill, Politico, and The Guardian.

I fucking hate the democrats so much

Deputy NS Adviser

Now moving to Ambassador to Singapore

Guess I'm gay now

Dude they've been calling for a coup since Jan. 21st

Thicc MILF

Thanks for the explanation

it's making fun of that other faggot's tweet with the NYT (?) that said the same thing. guy spent a year on a story, and Trump just tweeted it out like a few days before the guy was going to drop it

It's a mental self defense mechanism to keep from completely breaking.

1. Senate Tax Bill imposes a 1.4-percent excise tax on the yearly earnings of large private college endowments.

2. An amendment by Sen. Toomey and Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas applied the tax only to schools that have more than 500 students and an endowment worth at least $500,000 per student, and which take federal money.

3. Those last four words are key. Despite having nearly 1,500 students, like the other half-dozen schools, Hillsdale does not take federal money.

4. The text of the provision confirms that the alleged “Hillsdale exemption” was never exclusive to Hillsdale. It always applied to every school that doesn’t take federal money.

5. (Which incidentally renders debates about the size of Hillsdale’s endowment, compared to the cutoff defined in the bill, irrelevant.)

Question: What is the policy justification for exempting schools that don’t take federal money?

In the words of Sen. Toomey:

If a college chooses to forego federal money … it is diminishing the burden that that college would otherwise impose on the taxpayers. … [I]t’s perfectly reasonable … to exempt such a college from the tax on endowments that we’re applying generally.

Why are Australians just so perfect

Beyonce is way more hotter... white girls just age horribly and have no ass

>set up basis of argument, stating it as factual
>immediately move on and ask for retorts and replies that must fall within your predefined false narrative
Classic shilling tactic. That doesn't work here. People won't just accept your lies. Go back to lebbit

pls who is this

That's a pretty nice baboon ya got there. Where'd you get it?

KATE RALLY OUTSIDE WHITEHOUSE TOMORROW

You just are.

Americans are better.

If you look at his timeline he's one of those muh Russia types.

I really don't understand these people, Trump isn't going to be removed from office.

>who is this
ur mom

The let down will be more beautiful than the election night. Thank God the left is so dumb.

beyonce looks like a man in drag in that photo mate.

looks east african, whoever stuffed it did a good job

Did you also expect Trump to reveal Lori's murder to the entire world?

Trump is using North Korea crisis perfectly:
>Makes him look strong because hes bent china to kow-tow their angry puppet state.
>Brings us closer to Japan and south korea
>Gives abe a great excuse to increase size of japanese military like he wants.
>Gives the japs and south koreans a common enemy that might make them forget that they have a long history of animus.

Let the fucking japs and koreans invade the norks FFS.
You should be getting pic related together for yourself when the dollar collapses. North Korea is no fucking sweat.

>the spencer shill is back

>tfw no chubby taytay gf to snuggle with on a cold winter night
>tfw no taytay gf to hold tight and spoon whilst you watch christmas films on a cold snowy afternoon
>tfw no taytay gf to tease about her new weight gain, making her blush and playfully attack you back, only for you to quickly shut her up by initiating a kiss
END IT ALL

That is a man.
You will not be able to convince me otherwise.

Beyonce is the most overrated woman in show business. Indisputable

It's a Spencer rally.

That's why WMBF marriage is the future!

We can raise redpilled niggers superior to any cumskin. Prove me wrong.

If I'm gonna bless a sootback bitch with the honor of my white cock, it's gonna be Candice Patton.

WELL
WELL
WELL
twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/937058437132963851

I just cleaned my smudged glasses, and it feels so good. Nothing beats seeing clearly

Fuck Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch
Fucking glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers

WHAT DOES IT WANT?

I don't know how you could possibly jack off to that witch

>Long history of animus
I almost thought you meant anime for a second

This whole thread is a shill thread. Shilling is fine if hot babes we will NEVER fuk are pictured so we can dream of their supple, frequently blakkked ripe cunnies we will NEVER fuk.

AAHAHAHHAHAHH

The writing in pen on the bill is a literal nothingburger. Removes religious teaching tuition deduction exemption and adds in some clarity to changing from an S Corporation to a C Corporation.

GLORY FOR KAHLESS!

Mulattos are hot, but you can't shake the feeling you are doing something wrong

Blacks are not sexual dimorphic.

You're only 56%

No loss

>but Trump is the illegitimate President t. liberals

Probably was jacking off to Heather and just splooged on the cover

No it isn't, fuck off.

almost forgot malik existed. what happened to his twitter? used to be posted around here a lot

When does the winning start?

Since that was part of the bait, no. Not even in a vacuum either.

>tfw you will never raspberry her pudgy tummy
>tfw you will never put your head between her soft thighs
>tfw you will never see her go from shy skinny girl to THICC milf, mother of your children
it makes me very unhappy thinking about this

bnonews.com/news/index.php/mobile/id6803

Ahaha the absolute state of news media
Sorry for mobile link