Dragon Ball

Fucking Japs skipping a week, I wanna see the Great Saiyaman filler episodes

Kill yourself stupid Ningens. Gods = Master race. Ningens = pathetic scum who should be purged

Shut the fuck up

Reposting from previous thread, as some people are still confused over it:

The Supreme Kais are the gods of creation, they belong to the Shinji race and they are born from fruits. The ones born from golden fruits are automatically given god status while the ones born from regular fruits will most likely become King Kais or just attendants (like Kibito and the U6 green guy). However as shown by Zamasu, a regular Shinji can still become a god if powerful enough (he used to be the Northern King Kai of U10 before being noticed by Gowasu).
The job of a Supreme Kai is to create shit, that's it really. They aren't very powerful but they have high magical powers including the ability to teleport anywhere in the multiverse.
There's usually a main one (the Dai Kaioshin) and the ''back-up'' ones, when Buu killed everyone except Shin he technically became the Dai Kaioshin of U7 on the virtue of being the only one left

The Hakaishins are the gods of destruction, it's not clear what race they belong to or how they are chosen but their job is literally just to destroy planets or individual beings so that the universe is balanced. Beerus in fact was supposed to take care of Frieza, the Saiyans and Buu for clearly being threats to the balance but he didn't do shit because he's fucking terrible at his job.
Because their job is to destroy they are much more powerful than the gods of creation but lack high magical power (Beerus can't teleport, he needs Whis for travelling)
The hakaishins also get an angel that trains them and watches over them.

Fuck off.

Kys dipshit, New Years is like the Asian Christmas, it's their fucking holiday.
Your fucking filler can wait.

>teleportation is magic now
He went to the stupid dinosaur planet in roughly two minutes, he doesn't "need" Whis for traveling. He's fucking lazy.

I don't give a shit about their holiday you pathetic weeb. Shut up and stop wasting everyone's time with your useless information.

oh please purge me take me away
shame that zeno is such a hothead

DAMARE!

DAMAAAAREEEEEEEEEE!!

What's pathetic is you getting triggered over missing a dumb fucking filler episode.

What's this? I spy with my godly eyes little upset Ningens who don't know their place. Zeno is a failure who lets you lowly scum roam around as you please instead of destroying the plague

Dude, it was a New Year! Nobody's supposed to work on New Year!

Let's apply logic here.
They can destroy mountains with one punch. But hitting someone on the skull doesn't break it? You can't train bones.

>triggered
>kys
Got any more memes/buzzwords you pathetic bitch? Or are you going to stop posting like you should?

Stop your autistic roleplaying or I'm going to find and kill you

They probably have Ki running all over their body, around bones and organs, to cushion the blows
They are literally surrounded by ki sometimes

>"REEEEEEE I'm entitled to my Chinese cartoon on New Years and all these chinks and nips better slave away in their sweatshops throughout their holidays! xD"
t. White trash. (You)

Only pathetic person here is you, make like Yamcha and die already.

t. faggot apologists

stop fucking posting. now.

Babby needs his filler on New Years or he gonna cry??

what the fuck did I just say?

stop posting.

great drive him away what should we do then? argue the same shit over and over without a episode
this is why your wife ran away

How about learning how to post without sounding like a whiny baby cunt first?

I'd love to beat the shit out of you.

jokes on you i'm a faggot.

Honestly, right now YOU'RE the one annoying everybody here.

>implying I would lose a fist fight to a mere toddler.

Probably like how the guys in Chronicle could make themselves nigh-invincible by enveloping themselves in telekinetic energy.
It would explain why even extremely powerful characters can get rekt by minor attacks if they're caught off guard.

So am I the only one who hopes the big ass GoD in the teaser is a crocodile/alligator man? It would still fit with Egyptian mythology and crocs are badass

Imagine if that's the U10 GoD.

take it back you fag
i am a real human bean

update to the yamcha spinoff when?

i will take nothing back

i'm a shameless fag and i love dudes. turankusu is a mary sue but he's a sexy piece of ass. fuck you bitch

someday trunklover the joke will be on you and I'll refuse just like u

I hope some of the Gods of Destruction have Dragon Quest like designs.

Are we supposed to think of Beerus as a total bro now or something? He killed like billions of innocents out of boredom.

>implying we haven't all killed a few billion people before

acquaintance he may like our food but at the baseball game and tournament it is clear we are not that meaningful to him

Semen don't count

Reminder that promotional art for Super is absolute shit compared to the 90s.

Reminder that Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu

Shit taste

>dubfag
>baiting
>retarded
>all three
Which is it user?

Educate yourself, it's stated in both the manga and the original Japanese anime.

>literally lying on the internet

>Being this retarded
I just showed you a picture from the episode where it's explained. How stupid are you? Kaioshin says he was weakened from absorbing Kais.

"no"

which is why he became fat buu, besides- absorbing people doesent actually decrease his power, it just makes him more docile and less evil

Nice argument idiot

They flat out said his power is lowered through adsorptions, not to mention Kid Buu having better abilities than Super Buu. Instant regen, feels no pain, extremely fast, the characters say it multiple times as well.
He makes a fool out of Goku because he suppresses his ki. He was even able to briefly fight off the Spirit Bomb

It's better than having him as an enemy

Source?

if absorpion actually lowered his powerlevel then superbuuhan would be weaker than normal super buu, maye kais are an exception to this due to being made of magic orwhatever- but he definitely getsstronger (powerwise) through regular absorbtion

Literally nothing you're saying has any basis in fact and you're just trying to start a shitstorm. It was stated that Kid Buu was the most dangerous form of Buu because he's fucking insane and unpredictable, not because his raw power is greater.

>if absorpion actually lowered his powerlevel then superbuuhan would be weaker than normal super buu, maye kais are an exception to this due to being made of magic orwhatever- but he definitely getsstronger (powerwise) through regular absorbtion
No you idiot, they specifically say the Kais weakened him.

Read the manga pleb. Or watch the anime.

I have stated facts, have reguarly posted interviews and pics in previous topics, and all you retards have done is say "no that's wrong, my headcanon is right'

It's pathetic. You never post a shred of evidence proving me wrong, you just essentially cover your ears and say No

all i remember being said is that the fat kai's supreme goodness made buu docile and altered his nature

>2017
>people still believe shitty kid buu have any chance against super Buu

>No you idiot, they specifically say the Kais weakened him.
They specifically say the Grand Kaioshin weakened him and changed his personality.

Nothing is said about the South Kaioshin weakening or changing him.

What was gokus weird clap/nose boop in his fight with Hit? It seemed odd and I feel like I missed what it was supposed to do

great saiyaman was enjoyable when it was gohan in highschool trying to hide his secret from his friends while a crazy girl he didn't know how to handle was chasing him down trying to expose him.

I have no desire seeing fully adult gohan dress up for 1-2 episodes pretending he still has a passion for anything other than being a total disappointment. Maybe feelings would change if we got Saiyaman and Saiyaman 2 tag team stuff, but no way in hell will they ever let Videl be anything other than background mom girl.

>I wanna see the Great Saiyaman filler episodes
Just watch the early Buu Saga, the episode before the tournament starts I think. They LITERALLY stole the movie plot from there.

But that's not true.

They specifically said he only absorbed people who were more powerful, gaining him strength.
Leading to that Buff-Midget Kid Buu that we had before he absorbed Grand Kaioshin

After absorbing Grand Kaioshin, he didn't become weaker. He became a bitch. He started dancing around, being silly. Made it easier for Bibidi to control though so fuck if he cared he was still Majin Buu & still had more than enough power to wreak whatever havoc he wanted to.

DB Multiverse is fucking incredible.

>After absorbing Grand Kaioshin, he didn't become weaker. He became a bitch.
That would make sense, but Fat Buu was objectively weaker than super and kid buu, comparing Goku's performance against them.

And Kid Buu was fucking around, too.

It's dumb fanfiction but it's better than Super.
Am I the only one that found the possessed Bra abuse pages to be kind of hot?

Yeah and Goku is best friends with a child who killed pentallions of lives and dead souls just because he was in a bad mood
And then Zamasu says the mortals are the evil ones

I don't like gohan filler it's always boring should have been something like training buu with satan or go to beerus and strike fear

I did. I blow my load to Bra occasionally but Ginyu made her sexier.

>SSJ3 will always be a jobber form in the canon

SSG > SSB

Yeah, literally nobody ever won in SS3 state

Goku literally has never won in SSB or SSG either.

SSJ/2>SSJG/B

>Goku literally has never won in SSB
golden frieza.

Frieza

SSG looked cool as fuck with the fiery ki and everything
SSB looks like some deviantart shit

Cute

Only if SSG didn't turn him into some lanky faggot. It looks weird because of that.

Blue > Yellow

>Black
>SS2

no

>retards still believe Kid Buu>Super Buu
>deluded enough to believe there's ever been any evidence of this
>other retards continue to reply to them thus giving them the validation they crave

Sad thread.

It makes you wonder though, why didn't Goku just teleport back to Earth, get Goten, Trunks and Gohan and then teleport back to the Kaioshin planet so that they would take care of Kid Buu instead of doing the spirit bomb?

the true colors of multiverse fags

Kid Buu being above Super Buu and Mystic Gohan not being the strongest unfused character in DBZ are the two biggest memes by uneducated pedros

Because Goten and Trunks are fucking useless without fusion, and Gotenks is horribly unreliable because he's a childish retard. Gohan has enough power to kill Buu but he has no fighting savvy anymore, it took Goku and Vegeta for him to kill Cell. He'd fuck up and job to Kid Buu because muh pacifism. He could have effortlessly annihilated Super Buu but all he did was punch and kick then get everyone absorbed.

>Mystic Gohan not being the strongest unfused character in DBZ
Do people seriously think someone is above him? Like who? Gotenks or SS3 Goku?

>Mystic Gohan
so is this name, i have always hated this fucking shitty name perpetuated by faggots who ironically enough look down on other members of the fandom for saying dumb shit with no substance

So I was thinking of something, what if SSJ Rage is the result of a hybrid trying to turn SSB but not being able to because of not being full-blooded?
Maybe there's like some bullshit about how only full-blooded Saiyans can reach god level
If I'm correct then I'm expecting Gohan too to get this transformation

>yfw enough of Zamasu's influenced leaked into the main timelime to take form again under everyone's nose
>yfw he possesses Gohan somehow
>Gohan's potential plus Zamasu's killer instinct plus Zamasu's God Ki
>yfw Gohan Black is the final boss
> yfw Goku is forced to kill him for him

>tfw hi

reminder hi is eternal

why is hi is magical?

Hey my post is there. Yay

I love Hianon.
Love!

>yfw hi

So when Zeno kills everyone it's ok but when Zamasu does it everyone flips their shit
Fucking hypocrites

Would GT have been better if the main characters were fusions like this?