youtube.com/watch?v=zhxCevJZcck
youtube.com/watch?v=62-uWAsu9DI
youtube.com/watch?v=GtIjUn7_erY
youtube.com/watch?v=zvdTZt95leY
youtube.com/watch?v=G5Nl5C5_Un4
youtube.com/watch?v=sPGr4D1-zDI
youtu.be/sPGr4D1-zDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know, you made this thread, why don't you inform us?

The picture shows massive pieces of the building free-falling off.
Notice, also, the width of falling materials.
It's own footprint?
So you are telling me those pieces of debris just flew back from when they came?
Esp the one pointed out on the left?
>ffs one picture people

The United States allowed themselves to be attacked.

This is actually the correct answer.

Ae911truth.org

Sage

Training thread for shills to hone misdirection skills

This is what it's like to chew Five Gum.

Apply Thermate to your senses.

HOLY FUCK THAT FOOTAGE IS R A R E

Great vid.
I love how it shows the building collapsing into its own footprint, and not peeling apart like a banana.
Top work.

"ISRAEL SAVE MEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee

Debris being jettisoned out like that is from the explosives.

I'm just s drunken user and I know I'm supposed to ssgrtbis but it really rustled my jimmies
>posts picture of an obvious explosion
>asks why I don't believe the official story
>States (((own footprint))) defense
>doesn't bring up building 7
Wewlad you got us. Must have been men in a cave.
>doesn't mention Pentagon
I'm outmatched. 9/11 commission was right
Story's over guys¡ we did it!

>when your government is murdering you but you'd rather not become human charcoal so you choose splattering onto concrete, asphalt or a roof

the mossad offered these guys lots of options

oh shit better put that back

No it's not, tard.
It's gravity.
Unless you think the definition of "controlled demolition" is "let's get this shit everywhere and all over everything"
Building 7 got smashed to pieces by the huge piece of the top seen falling dramatically leftward at the end of webm here, which knocked off half the building:

demolition one way or the next

aww man you're making this person so proud covering for the crimes and complicity of your government

R A R E
A
R
E

Where are these pics coming from?

arubaanon earlier on dumped a whole treasure trove earlier that i had earlier not preserved

>Grilled.com

i'll be interested in trying to find more for myself through reverse image searches later on but what i have is adequate for fuel in this nature of thread

Those are holograms.

You probably weren't even born.
Me, I'm the same age as Dylan Avery, but substantially more intelligent and less opportunistic.
Propagating Trutherism was initially a shill's effort, and it really worked.
You probably don't remember Pelosi and Reed and their friends slobbing the Truther knob a little just to gin up opposition to Bush.
You probably don't remember the all-out insanity Bush caused them to enter into.
You probably don't remember how the Dems tried to use the Truther movement as useful idiots, only to find that a mishmash of schitzos, autists, ignorants, and propagandists made unreliable political allies.
Go figure.

YOURE A HOLOGRAM

>Those are holograms.
>Those are holograms.
>Those are holograms.
Thanks for establishing your credibility on the matter, chief.
Much obliged.

How do I know this post isn't a hologram?

Didn't think of that, did you dipshit?

That's molten aluminium. If it was thermite it would eat through the excavator bucket you retard.

Read better pls

how does incandescent steel i-beam sound to you

I don't speak your beep boop language, hologram.

>he doesnt show tower 7
fuck you

yeah tell us! what do we see?

I was mocking somebody, not agreeing with them.

Thats cute kid. But the official story says it was the "pancake-effect".
Your picture literally debunks this "pancake-effect".

Also, you're mistaking the "fell in its own footprint" story with the WTC number 7 building.
Which is pic related.

So welcome to the group, fellow truther.

uwu my dude

Notice the tremendous amount of leafposting in this thread...
Coincidence?

They were mine

here is another one

ok cattleperson

That would explain a lot.

There's Petra!

Wasted em.

Why do people keep talking about 9/11? It was 16 years ago, it's old news. The world has moved on. We don't care about some dead burgers.

it's getting pretty hot in here, gang.

good job user

And more. Haha, fuck.
KYS, no bullshit detector needed.

Look at all the floors neatly pancaking..

No it doesn't you pleb. As the floors implode, the walls peel off, which is exactly what you are trying to avoid in a controlled demolition.
And Building 7 is a non-issue red herring.
Buildings are not designed to be fallen upon by much bigger buildings, plain and simple.
Please note that no one ever shows buildings collapsing from other causes:
youtube.com/watch?v=zhxCevJZcck
1:22
LOOKS LIKE THEY 9/11ed MEXICO TOO!

hahahaha

Truthers are retarded because they're primarily American. Anything that is primarily American will be retarded.

Because steel fuel can melt jet beams.

Maybe ask the guy in the red circle how the pancaking went and why he is not stuck between stacked floors.

:33, sorry.

Ey!! What's with all the damage contol?

>incandescent
That's rust you fucking brainlet.

I don't know what the sparks are, but no prepared thermite would have survived that impact and fire the previous 30+ minutes before that clip.

Were you working with the cleanup team?

youtube.com/watch?v=62-uWAsu9DI
OH NO THEY 9/11ED THEMSELVES!

what temperatures are necessary to heat steel to the point where deformation of that nature is possible?

it would glow

>And Building 7 is a non-issue red herring.

lmao maximum shilling mode activated much?
Fuck off you retard. And the rest of that incoherent blabbering, i'm not even going to try to decipher what the actual fuck "Buildings are not designed to be fallen upon by much bigger buildings, plain and simple." even means.

Check out this pancaking when the interior stayed up almost 100 feet in the air for about about 5 seconds after the rest "pancaked" down.

Islam--Not even once.

Steel is significantly weakened right before red hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=GtIjUn7_erY
HOLY FUCK THEY 9/11ED THIS ONE BEFORE IT WAS EVEN FINISHED!

goodest goyim

>Buildings are not designed to be fallen upon by much bigger buildings, plain and simple.
So you don't know how to use English.
That's cool.
Thanks for establishing your credibility.

>Rust
>Calling others a brainlet

No i research 9/11 for over 14 years now and i got quite the collection through countless hours of browsing ancient 9/11 websites and back doors.
Many user here know me for my HD rare pics.

youtube.com/watch?v=zvdTZt95leY
ANOTHER 9/11 IN MEXICO HOLY SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=G5Nl5C5_Un4
THEY ARE 9/11ING IN COMPUTERS NOW

Well, that's quite the impressive collection.
What do YOU believe really happened? In a nutshell.

(((the jew cries out in pain as he vainly attempts to undermine your arguments and evidence)))

I don't make monkeys, I just expose therm

:^)

So a poorly made building of concrete and steel is something to consider when debating people who think 9/11 was a controlled demolition?

Are building codes and standards international?

benis

youtube.com/watch?v=sPGr4D1-zDI
OH SHIT 9/11 TEHRAN

Look again I'm half in the bag but nobody ever argues the facts at the pentaginn
>building 7 falls on its own footprint because fire and shirt
Okay great
Tell me how a flight schools dropout maneuver s a 757 in a near perfect spiral into a specific section off the Pentagon that holds fincnails information about the prrvioes 40 years of zcia bullshiet
>nothing like that happened user
Okaau. So we have real proof of what did happen then?!
Ducking usrealies dupped saudies into blowing shit up on the down low with permission and concesnt of FBI and CIA dark elements that put the world into ongoing ear to vontuir the profiteering and manipulation of international assets through fractional reserve banking

>So you don't know how to use English.

Lmao i speak 6 languages. And you can barely speak your own. Which i can speak fluently, kid.
And thats incoherent drunk talk in all languages lol.

Look at this pic kid. The buildings pancaked themselves all over the fucking place. A piece of the steel frame that "peeled" off the side of the building and magically flew into a surrounding building.
Truthers are so retarded, this is perfectly normal, right?

>727

JUMBO JET

The WTCs were not exactly the most robustly-designed structures.
They are easily beaten out by soviet-era concrete apartment blocks which distribute load-baring throughout the structure rather than concentrating it in one central column.

>6 languages
Which ones, then?

What did you say? Is this English?

can you explain how the terrorist pilot had his passport fall out of the plan to the ground below in perfect pristine condition that the authorities happened to find?

The planes got swapped by remote controlled empty military airplanes packed with explosives. They hit the towers. And at that same time multiple bombs went off on both impacts. Also in the basements of the towers. For about an hour they had thermite and explosives go off which weakened the structure and caused it to be brought down in one big cascade of explosives and turned everything to literal dust.

The sentence I wrote that you claimed was impossible to understand was a simple sentence with a few dependent clauses.
That's not hard, so you are either being obtuse or unable to understand English properly written by a native speaker.

>The WTCs were not exactly the most robustly-designed structures.

>5-6x structural redundancy made in an age where structural engineers had functional carte blanche in how excessively over-engineered their structures could be

English
Dutch
Papiamento
French
German
Spanish

So, this is the tiny hole everyone always tells me about?

Russian Polish Dutch German French English

Watch this video if your a truther. The building collapses just like the world trade did using one simple trick called heat.
youtu.be/sPGr4D1-zDI