Reminder that Chinese are not human

Reminder that Chinese are not human.

Fugging ants

Any context or reason why they're murdering her?

Cheater's wife gives a beating to the mistress.

Reminder that this is a China hate thread?

Can it be? Is there a form I have to fill out?

>expecting 1.4 billion ppl to all be normal
i can show u a million vids of americans chimping out like tht

chink's feels got hurt.

Go back to china.

They really are like a bug people but it's a pretty big strength on their part. How do other Asians feel about the Chinese on a personal level?

This isn't a numbers game, retard. It's about their fucked up culture, history, and mentality. They're all godless insects. You obviously know nothing of China.

A promise made is a debt unpaid, burger friend

imo chinks are the absolute lowest of the low, literal subhumans

Agreed.

The idiotic racists on here love to generalize whole groups of people with cherry picked videos. I wouldn't worry about it though, they're a minority themselves irl.

Why didn't God give chinks a soul?

So who would win the fight:

Chinese insect
VS
Turkish Roach

I'm a chink and this is my doggo. Do I have a soul?

every fight ever I've ever seen from China is like 5-6 old women + men beating up a woman

shits weird

oops! looks like you've posted on the wrong board!!
>That's OK all newfags do that.
Try these boards... they will better suit your type of faggotry!

/bant/ - International/Random
Sup Forums - Random < the original internet hate machine.

context needed

>Kicking her in the stomach.

My guess is the lady's husband got her pregnant. Most of these "chink hate videos" are crimes of passion. Chinks have a huge problem controlling their emotions.

what the actual fuck is this ?

If that's true then what are white women?

No. You need white people to give you one.

Feel bad for the doggo.

Spoilt brats, they don't understand the values of virtues and that lack of respect for the traditions and the people before you means the decline of their degenerate lifestyle.

or just a spiraling into total mayhem and even further decline.

It all depends on the outcome.

cute

that's what old justice looks like, we're just no longer used to it

Wtf is happening here...

UMA

I've heard this one befoore...

looks like a 3rd world abortion house. At least they aren't chopping them up and frying them in a food shack on the street.

fat

my guess is that jobless shitskin is offering massages on the street in a hopeless attempt to make money or fuck a hot white woman, and a libshit took up his offer (a) to bring attention to herself, (b) to broadcast virtue signal how tolerant she is

you feeding it so it becomes fat for a barbecue?

this.

chinese men have mistresses. the chinese women are not upset that husbands are fucking around, it's when it becomes public that they get upset.

ARE THEY PERFORMING ABORTION ON HER
FUCK THE CHINKS NOTHING OF VALUE LOST

>not knowing the donger

That's Luo Dong. He does massages in public and also in people's houses. Makes a shitton of videos and sometimes posts incomprehensible gibberish in response to people talking about the fact that he's got a boner in some videos.

LOL STUPID CHINK STANDING IN FRONT