Is this the whitest country in the world?

Is this the whitest country in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qczr6Z2qtpE
youtube.com/watch?v=Zo6UnKr6Bwg
youtube.com/watch?v=3eV9lBciavQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gI3NjxnBCoI
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz8iEJeh26E
youtube.com/watch?v=mCHUw7ACS8o
youtube.com/watch?v=oE7ViwXTBjY
youtube.com/watch?v=oCi0RHLrauU
youtube.com/watch?v=FNwgOkl5nRY
youtube.com/watch?v=NspqUmnMzRA
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
sciencemag.org/news/2017/05/theres-no-such-thing-pure-european-or-anyone-else
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3330674/Europeans-owe-height-ASIAN-nomads-blue-eyes-hunter-gatherers-Ancient-DNA-plots-centuries-genetic-changes-shaped-modern-man.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8LeQN249Jqw
youtube.com/watch?v=ukCMkbJ0mdY
youtube.com/watch?v=WgaQC7B3GIE
youtube.com/watch?v=Oc6zXSdYXm8
youtube.com/watch?v=pQLHKeef_R0
reddit.com/r/sigurros/*cough*.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm probably the whitest one.

Too much inter-breeding with Sampi.

Norgay, lmao

Whitest country in the world is obviously republik of antartica

Probably 2% Sami admixture on average.
I think Sweden or Estonia is the “whitest” country.
Don’t let them know or else their pride goes through the roof and they’d be more than willing to trade their whiteness for being half Slavic/Arab and African.

So many non whites in the country, cannot be whitest. Just today some posted pictures and videos. Plus its communist so i dont know what to say. Dont know how many non europeans are part of iceland but they seem to be breddy white.

Hmm, maybe. (Röyksopp's 'Eple')
youtube.com/watch?v=qczr6Z2qtpE

"Monument"
youtube.com/watch?v=Zo6UnKr6Bwg

"The Forest Began to Sing"
youtube.com/watch?v=3eV9lBciavQ

in terms of countries with purely european ancestry, the only white countries are Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. All scandis have residual sami/ east asian dna.

This is the only famous person from your country
>White

Comfy as fuck. Had to watch through proxy though, it's banned here in Britbongistan.

>celts
>white

LMAO

We all hope you stay that way, Iceland.

Jónsi - "Kolniður"

We are the whitest, we are so white that pic related is considered non-white here

>and they’d be more than willing to trade their whiteness for being half Slavic/Arab and African
Unfortunately this (to regretfully borrow a phrase from Molymeme) 'pathological altruism' is the Nordics' biggest character flaw.

She quite obviously has fetal alcohol syndrome.

Id say that one goes to the Dutch

Ever been to Oslo? Probably not.

Iceland has many great bands, some almost as famous as Bjork:
Sigur Ros
(Glosoli)

Monsters and Men
(Dirty Paws)
youtube.com/watch?v=mCHUw7ACS8o

Sea Bear
(Build You a Fire)
youtube.com/watch?v=oE7ViwXTBjY

I don’t mean that by the least shitskins in their country. I mean it as the Dutch people have the whitest culture and aesthetic/language in Europe.

No.

I mean the original population, not that they don’t have shitskins.

Kaleo is my favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=oCi0RHLrauU
youtube.com/watch?v=FNwgOkl5nRY
Skálmöld is on repeat when I go to the gym though
youtube.com/watch?v=NspqUmnMzRA

Really? I just figured it was atavistic Asian eyes - whites are part (steppe-) Asian. Also, part middle-eastern, and then finally, indigenous European hunter-gatherers, whoever was there first. I wonder how much we know about them?

Thanks - I'm always open to new Scandinavian music though I don't seek it out.

>Really?
likely

rock stars in heavy winter coats - lel :) Love those Icelandic sweaters though.

whiter than you, Muhammad

When I was there two people were fucking way off in the corner, but you could tell

Nah bro Northern Ireland is the whites country its 98% white!

Yeah I'm probably not going to find a source before the thread dies or you get bored, but I read it from Razib Khan somewhere. Kevin MacDonald has said the same thing, I'm sure they got it from the same published sources.

fwiw the steppe Asians are the Aryans, middle easterners brought agriculture, and I don't know what happened to the hunter-gatherers.

The whitest country is Finland. Highest % of fair haired people and blue eyes.

Is Northern Ireland a country in itself?

Yea were part of the UK the republic or Ireland is the typical Ireland but northern Ireland is far more based that picture on my original post is a patriotic group who put blacks and shitskins out of their houses

Amerishit

Close but too many Fingolians.

Whitest country is a poor slav country.

If I say you are a horseface I am correct. Fingolia just a shitty and old meme. Ouch.

Yeah, Iceland is essentially an ethnostate. Norway is still pretty good, especially by Nordic standards.

Who is she?

God save Ulster.

And may the devil take Sinn Fein and their pet niggers.

3 links, for the patient. I'm not sure it backs up what I said, but all the better:

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

sciencemag.org/news/2017/05/theres-no-such-thing-pure-european-or-anyone-else

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3330674/Europeans-owe-height-ASIAN-nomads-blue-eyes-hunter-gatherers-Ancient-DNA-plots-centuries-genetic-changes-shaped-modern-man.html

>Sweden
>one in five foreign born
And no before a swede starts spamming images that doesn't mean the UK is fine. Estonia is definitely up there.

Björk

Oh and if anyone plans on moving to Finland, fuck off. We don't want you dipshits here. This country already has enough gold-digging Amerimutts and such.

Probably Iceland.

Bjork, a famous, weird singer / artist.

>Slav
>White
Umm wrong, sweetie.

I didn't understand there was much gold in Finland. Enough for Amerimutts to come wipe their dirty feet all over the place though, huh?

I salute you sir every right wing true conservative should support Northern Ireland

Yep. Also Estonia isn't too nonwhite

Didn't that nignog just spread AIDS to half of the icelandic population. Extinct =better word for your country :^)

Don't take it literally. if we are talking about literal resources, Canadians are stealing all of them for free. This government is fucked up.

based on my watching of norwegian state television, it seems 1/5 norwegians are arab.
I also know a guy from Oslo, he says the inner city is almost completely african.

So, no, norway is not the whitest.

Slav isn't a race. Don't let Ukrainian unibrows speak for Russian nords

They're so inbred they need an app to find a partner. I wonder how much worse they would be without modern tech.

Sigur Rós is better
youtube.com/watch?v=8LeQN249Jqw

what about that guy from Game of Thrones?

I wish I could move to Norway. I'd give up my guns and legal cannabis, it'd be worth it. Though it'd probably be extremely difficult for me to learn the language.

Well I meant it as wealth - I understood you guys are struggling, but that was a while ago. Have you pulled out of that? What are the Americans doing there if you're in the doldrums? Mooching your welfare and hitting on your women?

Honestly I don't like Björk, to me she is just a meme that hipsters listen to.

this is the most homogenious european country in europe, with an actually high population

Nah, quite easy to learn. The dialects may be a bit hard to master, but the basic language isn't that hard.
Also you could get your hands on semi automatic weapons as a collector or if you are an active marksman. Also it's plenty of weed around here, but sadly not legal.

Her music is just garbage noise.

Jesus Christ, I audibly sigh every single time I see this. I find it comical and sad too that a supposed anti Semitic place falls for such obvious anti white and Jewish lies.
I'll break this down for you.
We have the largest genealogical database in the world. I can easily date my ancestry back to Ingólfur Ararson. A competition was made in a University to put that database into an app for some computer science department. The media twisted that in their anti white passion. We're not inbred. Incest was punishable by death here while we were catholic. Pic related.

>using the media as demographic statistics
Well now.

Country with most whites is the US. Country with the highest % whites is probably iceland.

Same, no one really listens to her here either. Sigur Rós is actually good though.

no, the capitol is 50% nonwhite.

Oh I know - my favorite Icelandic band, maybe my favorite band. I posted Glosoli above.

Spilum Endalaust (something like that :) )
youtube.com/watch?v=ukCMkbJ0mdY

Inní mér syngur vitleysingur
youtube.com/watch?v=WgaQC7B3GIE

Too 'sweet'?
Brennistein
youtube.com/watch?v=Oc6zXSdYXm8

Thanks, will listen to it.

Amateurs

That's a dirty roach and not considered white anywhere

40% irish, try again

norwegians aren't white

yea, sad to see so many brown people on television.

Lmao typical Catholics. What a shithole.

france probably has the most white people in europe however they also have the most non white people.

i'd say faroe islands is the whitest even though they are importing filipinos at astonishingly high rates

poland will always be the last bastion for white people in europe as they will not cuck to the evil european union

Hello

looks like witcher 3. If real I must live there!

>if Norway and Ireland collided and everyone had sex at the same time

How many niggers are there in your meme country?

>poland
>white

Most of the time you can't even see the difference between a Frenchman and an Arab.

I. What?
>Håhåhå Iceland is inbred
>Håhåhå Iceland is not inbred? What a shit hole

Iceland is inbred. 40% irish and 60% Norwegian does not cure you from being inbred when your tiny population has been isolated for 1000 years

Did you miss this?

i think you are right because french dont differentiate races, maybe germany has the most white people in europe then, but will never be as uncucked as poland so poland will in the end be the last great bastion for white people

The eu is blackening that country every fucking day. Its cut and bled dry. Fucking shame

in a few generations, all you western europeans will be calling poles white as proof there are still white europeans

>my norwegian friend,
>a woman a few houses down,
>5 football players,
>a dozen trophy wives
>a couple adopted kids

dunno, like 20-50

30 generations of third cousin marriage is still incest desu

i've been to Iceland earlier this year. They have the hottest wymyn in the world. Best inbred blondes I've ever seen. They are like angels.

Yeah, real. A place called Hardangerfjord

youtube.com/watch?v=pQLHKeef_R0

>Didn't that nignog just spread AIDS to half of the icelandic population
Wait what?

Hey you - for Sigur Ros start here:

then here:
Well those are some of my favorites anyway - they have slower, more solemn stuff too.

They have 'build to a dramatic finish' down to a science.

There's a fan group on, *ahem*reddit.com/r/sigurros/*cough*. If you like what you hear, they've got their own world of really unique music.

yes brother
salam alaikum, we will spread whiteness to the world

The irony is Scandi nationalists rant about their muh purity and muh nordicness and point their noses up at the objectively superior colonies.
The fact is they are all mixed with celts. Think about that.

beautiful... I think my next vacation will be in Norway.