Political Compass Thread

politicalcompass.org/test
Post results

>Political Compass Thread

Collection of friends' results.

State: CO

A lot of what the right doesn't realise is that its only a few years behind the left. Everything right of center at this point is labeled "far right". The people believing to be right wingers (true centrists, or even somewhat left at this point) distance themselves from the newly labeled "far right" for virtue points. The right is what the left was 10 years ago. If a swing isn't made now the left will absorb the right without the right knowing. It's time.

is this bad

>If economic globalisation is inevitable, it should primarily serve humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations.

I don't really understand the question. What if I believe that companies working in their own interests would serve humanity better than a conscious effort to make the economy serve humanity?

The test was designed by self-identified communists, so naturally it'll be somewhat biased

desu I don't really understand this grid; it doesn't make much sense.

My broad preferences are:
>socially libertarian
>support very free markets
>support universal health care
>support decent welfare safety net via a single cash transfer
>support big military
>more environmental regulation, less land-use, IP and labor market regulation

What are your main views?

cleaned it up and added a new friend.

okay, r8 me

For reference.

End the Fed, ensure domestic and social liberty (gun rights, drug legalization, government out of marriage), non-interventionist foreign policy, embracing of free speech, the right of private businesses to discriminate, no diversity quotas, no affirmative action, no anti-white PC culture, no hate speech laws, and economic liberalism that uses our tax dollars to take care of America first with universal healthcare, education, and basic necessities for the poor, all with restricted immigration.

That's true nationalism, faggots.

Time to change your meme flag

And how do you plan on enforcing all that

What are you talking about, state's rights?

Also
>Giving gibsmedats to niggers and jobless hippies is true nationalism

Also
>A+ high school student whose family is poor gets the chance to earn a college education.
>Poor Mother who gets cancer doesn't have to worry about going hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt because globalist wars are more important.

>implying that's what it will be used for

If the Fed is gone, that's exactly how it will be used.

Get new friends.

Except for David, he is redpilled.

Neck yourself, Communist.

i hate niggers and non whites

>tfw ubermensch

MAGA!

This is why the model doesn't capture everything. I'm pretty close to you on the grid, but out politics are really different along cultural lines I think.

>within the fascist part of the graph
>communist
i'll forgive it since you'e just a leaf

nah

Apparently im a spineless moderate, really weird that people constantly think im a radical.

> proud greedy productive capitalist

Fucking cancer

>sitting on the political chart trying every possible result until you finally get the hitler one
what a sad life

hang yourself hippie trash
you'll be one less job come the day of the rope

I am a NatSocs, but this is always my result.

I say the reason is, that there is no left and right because it is a Zionistic Cabal devide an conquer.

Good man.

At least I'm not a sjw.

You saved the wrong image, scroll down till you find the one with the red dot marker.

Ty