>two and a half stars on amazon.jp

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ACq7tgjHdGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sold 400k+, so nothing

>What went wrong?

Didn't end after Soul Society
Proceeded with Ichigo being some Cultural Enriched uber human grim reaper ghost demon.

2 and a half is not a complete disaster by Japanese standards.

kubo drank too much of his own product

Google translating the reviews throw up some fun results

>1.0 out of 5 stars
>Did you have to have children?
>Posted by South Posted 2016/11/8
>Who would want to see the sequel of such a horrible cartoon?
>Do you think that fans will be pleased to finish abortion and make a sequel smell

that's still dissapointing for a final volume.

Dude, that would have happened if it was Ichiruki either way.

The manga got that because of fanboys/fangirls complaining about of Orihime getting with Icihgo and Rukia getting with Renji.

See here. The fanboys are pissed that their waifu didn't get to be with their husbando.

It's just faggots being butthurt.

>1.0 out of 5 stars
>It's too boring and dangerous
>ContributorHmmNovember 20, 2016
>Format: Comic
>There is no value to sell in secondhand books. A book that is only about the kind of fire of a bonfire.
>When I read it, my heart is cold enough to get cold, but if I write a book for a fire, only the body warms up.

Peaked early in it's run and then ran itself into the ground.

about fucking time. being a asshole to your fans that support your shitty manga for years. it bit you in the ass. don't ever support Tite Kubo

Amazon jp has a lot more downvote trolls than english Amazon it's amazing.

>kek

That's two and a half stars more than this series deserves.

what fucking video games get passing score on jap amazon seriously, everything just gets downvoted to shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ACq7tgjHdGA

I still don't get the culture that causes this. Are they really just trolling or do they find one or two petty complaints and 1star?

To be fair this probably has downvotes from Western fans as well.

How the hell does the french version gets so much good scores they keep saying everything is shit if its not hipster to death.

Rushed towards the end of the final arc. Didn't get to see Hisagi's bankai.

Also felt like they were trying to set up for another Boruto with Ichigo/Orihime's kid and Rukia/Renji's kid

How can you fucked up that fucking much fucking bleach man. Separated the main couple and shit out a buncha kids to really seal the deal as afinal fucking fuck you to the fucking fans. He might as well carve"FUCK YOU" on my chest and took a shit on it. Fucking Kubo man, may he never sleep soundly ever again and pissed and shit himself everytime

Didn't read the FF reviews, but the Pokemon reviews sound pretty pissed with too much dialogue, being leaded on the hand and not enough exploration feeling.

Most manga don't even have a single volume selling that much,

>people mad that a historically linear game is linear.

Personally, I just want an open world 3D Pokemon that abandons the turn-based system for an action one that relies on skill. Surprised FF did it first, to be honest.

>Separated the main couple
Yeah that main couple that had no on-screen romantic chemistry of any sort and had less reason to exist than the coupling that did happen, which at least came from one of the characters literally being defined by her love for Ichigo.

Bleach's writing is hot garbage where what you see is what you get, albeit in a poorly explained manner. There is no subtlety in this series, and since there is no overt romantic implications between Ichigo and Rukia (or any for that matter) expecting them to end up together makes you literally retarded.

Frenchmen are tsundere.

Thanks god Pokemon is successful enough to not have to destroy its soul to sell. Before I get shitposted do death FFXV story was fine and the action system is a good idea on paper, they just turned the complex gameplay into spam teleport to win.

>Oda's face when Kubo will never work as mangaka for Shueisha ever again

Easy:

Defend Bleach's last arc, and its finale, without resorting to pairings.

>Yeah that main couple that had no on-screen romantic chemistry of any sort and had less reason to exist than the coupling that did happen, which at least came from one of the characters literally being defined by her love for Ichigo.
Maybe that's true but it doesn't matter if the bigger chunk of fans end up liking the wrong pairing anyway. It cant have just been a fluke that the wrong pairing was so much more popular than the right one. You can't blame anyone but Kubo for that. Like how bloody easy would it have been for him to have put in Rukia giving Orihime a little advice about Ichigo or teasing her a bit before she fucked off to Mexico. That would have killed IchigoxRukia dead years ago. Or just have Ichigo refer to rukia as an old lady/ Rukia refer to ichigo as a little kid.
Don't misunderstand me, I didn't root for any pairing. I just think Kubo could have saved himself a lot of hassle and backlash if he'd killed off any Ichigoxrukia potential concisely years ago.

>hating FF15
>"trolls"
Do you understand that FF15 is official kusoge and betrayed expectation of people?
It's real reviews read them. And try to compare agaist amazone.com ones

Don't know about Pokemon, but FF15 is pretty fucking shit to be honest

It was good though

>finally get around to finishing bleach yesterday
>that fucking ending
what just happened.. Why didnt he just rewrite the future so the arrow couldnt hit him?

That would imply that Kubo cares about his fans whatsoever.

1. It rectified critisisms that the Fake Karakura Town war had

2. It actually connected back with all the Qunicy stuff that was built up (and the final villian was integral)

3. The art is still good

4. Manga got light novels despite the rushed ending to tie up shit instead of forcing it down to 2 movies and a gaiden to explain shit like ANOTHER MANGA I KNOW.

5. There were plenty of characters like Rukia, and Soi Fon who got good fights. Hell, Renji actually didn't job at all either since he beat Mask De Masculine.

Because he wouldn't know what the arrow would do until after it hit; at which point it would be too late to do anything about it. If Yhwach just dodged it like anyone else would, he'd have won, but he was already too used to relying on his Almighty.

Arrow was Juha Bach's kryptonite. Plus it was shot by Uryu who had the antithesis, so it was protected by Uryu's power.

Also, rushed ending because of editors.

Persona 5 has a 4.3/5.0 on amazon jp

Shippers.

Square Enix is the new Blizzard
They could release a desiccated turd with the words "Final Fantasy" carved on it and the fanboys would still hail it as a contemporary RPG masterwork

Dark Souls 3 has a good score too.

Because those are good games

Then why does everyone hate the FFXIII trilogy?

>narusaku fans downvoting any pic with Hinata/Sasuke
>IchiRuki fans downvoting this
Poetry

Most western people who praise FF15 don't even know who is Kusoge Missionary Motomu Toriyama and who actually made FF series good in past

>the art is still good
That fucking same oval face with a line on the upper lip. Earlier, they have characters and distinctions to them, only to become male models later on. Its seems to be a real problem with long running manga

Will pic related ever be completed?

This just proves westerners are lemmings. FFXV is boring with uninteresting character designs (the main character is literally 3D Sasuke) and pokemon is just the same old fucking game done a million times before

>why does everyone hate the FFXIII trilogy
Maybe Sup Forums and /vg/ do (and for good reason)
The trilogy averages 3.9 stars (PS4) and 4.0 stars (Xbox) on Murkan Amazon, wouldn't exactly call it "hate"

Twewy has 4.2. Maybe their taste is good.

>Rukia refer to ichigo as a little kid.
She literally does when they first meet though? She says something along the lines of "what in the world is this child?"

He tanked his life's legacy just as a fuck you to Jump.

Dude's a hero.

>He tanked his life's legacy just as a fuck you to Jump.
Let this meme die already.

underrated post

>He tanked his life's legacy just as a fuck you to Jump.
>Dude's a hero.

Well when you put it like that it does make him seem kind of great. I think you might be giving him too much credit though.

Probably not. Both people who were updating this chart were huge Rukiafags. They got so upset at the ending that they refused to update the chart.

>stated that he always planned to end the manga with kazui and ichika meeting
>people still think the ending is to spite JUMP

What went wrong was that Kubo chose the wrong girl for the IchiBowl

He can say whatever he wants too but its not necessarily true to be fair. Turns out Hermione was black all along.
I'm pretty sure he hadn't even come up with Renji at the start of Bleach.

I believe it. Not sure if he always planned it though, but it would make sense as to why he decided to create Renji. He turned out to be her love interest and the one she had a child with. I

Ichigo already had Orihime so he needed one for Rukia.

Hermione was never meant to be black all along, JK Rowling just said that there was nothing in her character that stated that she couldn't be black if people wanted to read her that way

>Separated the main couple
he did this after the ss arc.

why are you acting like he did it at last minute? rukia and ichigo were separated majority of the manga.

Even normalfag japs love to downvote shit they slightly dislike, just go to youtube and watch some random japanese jewtuber.

Why is French Amazon so shit? In fact why is online shopping so terrible in France anyway?

For some people, SS was the majority of the manga. Or they're anime only fags.

>Let this meme die already.

I won't. That was not his planned ending and he'll never tell anyone the truth.

Real Bleach ending goes with him to the grave.

>>two and a half stars on amazon.jp
You mean the shitposters that put 1 star on everything?

It sold 500k, the rukia novel is a best seller and it's getting a live action movie.

>What went wrong?
Nothing.

You're a pathetic fucking faggot (ie shipper)if you think that the problem with bleach was the couples and not the plot.

The way so many of these posters act its like this was aharem or shoujo manga. It was a battle shonen manga. Romance is the least thought through and least important aspect of this genre. Shippers were asking to get burnt if they ever had any kinds of expectations going into this manga.

>>What went wrong?
>Nothing.
Listen I love Bleach, but a lot went wrong.

Sure you are

>What went wrong?
A LOT

The first 2/3rds of the bloodwar arc were great with tension and lots of revelation then the elite sternritters came and it went to shit.

>What went wrong?
Everything

I think the happy ending with the couples and new generation is what he had in mind, but getting there was the problem. He just needed to give us a good final fight, answer a few missing questions, show the missing bankais and show the missing characters. If he did, I feel like the backlash wouldn't have been so harsh.

>Completely forgetting Asken Naak Le Varr
>forgetting all the Mayuri stuff with Pernida.

Come on dude, at least be accurate.

Mayuri vs Pernida was 10/10

Shunsuis fight started out great but the flashbacks were too frequent and broke up the pacing, 'plot sword' complaints aside.

Askin fight was decent until Kisuke used his Bankai, that finale was fantastic.

Gerard fight was mostly just exposition and fanservice for the popular captains with a massively anticlimactic finish.

>Gerard fight was mostly just exposition and fanservice for the popular captains with a massively anticlimactic finish.
The fucking worst fight. Not that it matters since I'm sure the nips loved adult Toshiro and his interactions with Byakuya.

>girl

I'd consider it the worst of the four; Kenpachi bankai was hype, he should've been the one to finish Gerard.

In one of the books she came back with a fucking tan after the summer. She also chose Emma Watson herself and openly referred to her skin color in terms for Caucasians. Rowling also pointed out several times when characters were black in stories, the only reason she said this bullshit about Hermione being black is due to her growing incredibly PC.

Or maybe her skin colour really has no effect on her character? Just because she was written as white doesn't mean she couldn't be black. What really would change apart from a really minor visual characteristic?

Its not like she was written as awhite supremacist or anything that would make her colour relevant.

The ending was fucking atrocious. Years of building up the final fight wasted by 'lol we're in the future now.' Not to mention that he left a shitload of things unresolved that left most people unsatisfied. The only people who liked the ending are shipperfags.

I'm not saying it matters especially for some garbage stage play. I'm saying the author is full of shit claiming that she was always intended to be read as either race.

source, I've never seen her claim that she was always intended to be black.

>shitload of things unresolved
these shitload of things are addressed in the novel. and in the spring another one is coming out, which will address the SK, fullbringers, arrancars and noble families.

Lackluster fights or skipping fights entirely. what was even the point of thor quincy if he is only going to be absorbed by juha and the other quincy who becomes a bird.

>read the novel lol

Even if the novel answers questions that doesn't make the ending of the manga any less shit. Novels should be used to expand on characters, not tell you vital shit that HAD to be on the manga.

read the novel

PARALLELS

It was an awful ending, regardless of whoever Ichigo ended up with

Is this drawn by Kubo?

Or kubo isn't done yet and will continue the manga some other time.
The novel is just fan service.