What are you honest thoughts on gay people adopting negros?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1111/cdev.12989/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/02/12/what_we_know_about_lesbian_and_gay_parenting_making_sense_of_the_studies.html
archive.is/j0S7Q
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/e1374
ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343
pastebin.com/PaAFXqQj
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29144882
youtube.com/watch?v=aVIA1n5ng4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't care
none of my beeswax

C U C K

seems pretty gay

Blacks are already pretty fucked up so asspirates adopting them has to be an improvement.

I have an acquaintance (not a friend) who is gay, living with his retired mother and his legally married partner who have 2 adopted black boys that they are raising.
As an outsider looking in, it's honestly not going well. The boys are constantly getting into trouble at school and have had real issues with authority, especially in the home, as they've become teenagers.

The bottom line is that their peers at school look down on them for being black, adopted, and not even good enough to have a pair of 'real' parents. This is something that can't be outgrown or made better. I have no clue how it will turn out in the long run but in the short term their time at Junior High has been hell.

Really? Im Hispanic and adopted with white-as-snow parents and no one at high school has every given me shit about it.

What are your thoughts on whites

IDGAF.

I like them, I identify with them more than I do Hispanics. I go to a private school which is 95% white and my whole friend group is white too.

i hate niggers but not even niggers deserve that

Are your parents gay?
See, that's the thing. At the pre teen / teen years student peers are far more apt to tear people down in an effort to build themselves up. That goes without needing to be explained. And 'ramping it up' is a part of the game.
"Your parents are gay. And you're adopted. And you are always getting detention or sent home. And you're black."
It all gets lumped together as a bigger package to shame someone. I'm not saying it's right - I'm saying that's what the two boys have been facing.

As for your personal situation, cool. Your white parents might be level headed, educated, successful, or they could be trailer trash - it really doesn't matter as much IF THEY ARE MAN AND WIFE when we're talking about appearances.

Science on gays as parents:

Parental Sexual Orientation and Children's Psychological Well-Being: 2013–2015 National Health Interview Survey:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1111/cdev.12989/full

Nontraditional Families and Childhood Progress Through School:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/02/12/what_we_know_about_lesbian_and_gay_parenting_making_sense_of_the_studies.html

archive.is/j0S7Q

www.asanet.org/documents/ASA/pdfs/12-144_307_Amicus_%20(C_%20Gottlieb)_ASA_Same-Sex_Marriage.pdf

Farr, R. H. (2017). Does parental sexual orientation matter? A longitudinal follow-up of adoptive families with school-age children. Developmental Psychology, 53(2), 252-264.
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635

How Does the Gender of Parents Matter?

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/e1374

ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343

pastebin.com/PaAFXqQj

Australia gay parenting survey:

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com

Closeness to fathers best predicts quality of health for sons raised by gay dads:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29144882

Two dads better then one single mother.

The issue isn't about two men or two women raising a child or children. The issue is the welfare of the child. It is NOT a good idea to expose the child to two men or two women. The developing child needs to see and experience both sexes as part of his or her learning development. How people can think about the parents instead of the child is selfish and ignorant... two other qualities that shouldn't be around growing kids.

Is this the same science that says there is more then 2 genders? If that's the case, it automatically invalidates your argument

ain't bothern me non, i don't care.

youtube.com/watch?v=aVIA1n5ng4Y

Thats the kind of attitude that gets this world overthrown by leftists, fuck of you anarcho basterd.

They like niggers because it reminds them of their shit covered dicks

Wonder how a black guy would react to getting bummed by his homo "parents"?

Kek. This needs the "look at this dude" webm treatment.

looks like a crack baby

Its a nigger what do you expect

Better than having a white baby molested instead

It's perfectly fine to own a pet, gay or not.

unironically fine with this.

fags should be allowed to adopt but only if the child is a non-white citizen.

gays are the ultimate cringe

>non white
>citizen
choose 1

Can you imagine the shit the other niggers are gonna give this fagbaby when he reaches high school? He's gonna have a hard time talking shit about white people when his parents(or rather abductors) are assblasting homoqueers. He will slowly learn to resent them because of how ostracized he feels around other nignogs at school. He will begin to hate them and go about a life of looting and nogging, just as he would have without the fagdaddies.

Niggers are scum and no amount of white gibs will change this.

Think teh gays all want asian girls to play dress up with desu

gonna be ostracized when he has no comebacks to the Yo Momma shit

You could find that much studies on anything, even things you disagree with.
There would be that many studies saying women can be in combat roles in the army, or that white men do more raping then arab immigrants, or that all gun violence is caused by whites in america and not blacks.
The point i'm making just because you can name a few studies done by no name university students and scientist doesn't make them right.

Should not be allowed to adopt a child but getting a pet like OPs pic is fine i guess, i'd have gotten a dog though since it's more useful.

I suspect he will end up a manga nigger

They act like animals because they're fucking niggers. Your Adam & Steve starfish stabbing libtard friends are having their paradigm shattered. It's genetic. Get it?

>44% citizen face

So they have progressive fag parrents and still end up acting like every other nignog.

Really starting to believe that genetics stuff...

Kills two birds with one stone
Nigger kills his faggot parents and his ass gets thrown in the slammer