If we kill him, will the jojo fans fucking stop?

if we kill him, will the jojo fans fucking stop?

I'll fucking kill YOU

You could also just kill all of the jojo fans
It would be more work, but at least you'd let some poor innocent Japanese man live.

is that a jojo reference???

he can't die

Don't worry, Jojolion will be the last part, he already looks fucking tired of it by the way he is making the new chapters

who cares

Is there a picture of him from 2015/16?

>hoping to kill an immortal vampire
He already took Bowie and Prince, you'd better run, nigger

/jojog/ will never stop. Expect us.

>i can't shit post about SoL loli animus knowing a JoJo thread exists.

If anything, they'll get worse.

That was Stan

>trying to kill the ultimate being
Are you fucking retarded?
He's more powerful than Zamasu, Goku, GioGio with GER, DIO and Schrodinger Alucard combined

This is a rare photo of Araki, the only time where he was seen in his battle suit.
He didn't purified this photo out of existence because he wanted everyone to fear him.

I've been seeing this for the past 5 or 6 years.

Why hasn't anyone updated it?

There is something about Araki's face that unsettles me. I think he's secretly a murderer.

it would be extremely painful (bane reference)

Kill the fujoshits and remfags first.

He's a pretty big guy.

I'm pretty sure 2008 is incorrect.

Was crashing the plane part of her plan?

You're already dead when you made this thread.

OR, you can ignore the fans.

i'll blow op

If you strike him down, he will become more powerful than you can possible imagine.

Faggots will always exist OP

Stan only takes Sup Forums related souls. Anything else doesn't sustain him.

When can we get /jojo/ so we can have a place to talk about Jojo, without triggering cucks like OP who refuse to watch any anime that isn't at least 85% waifus?

Why would anyone want to hurt this delightful and sensitive human bean

No because the more cancerous of Jojo fans aren't the ones following his current work, they're the ones watching the older, recently adapted parts.

BITE ZA DUSTO

Too good, too pure for this world.

to be completely honest i think a jojo board would work really well. in between the 8 parts (with 1 ongoing), the side novels and stories, and the fact that the series as a whole lends itself to discussion pretty well (in part because of the nature of Stands, in part because Araki leaves a lot of holes for fans to fill), i think we'd have a reasonable amount of content to go around. it'll be better than the reddit anyway.

You know, I never actively disliked Jojo fans until I watched an episode of the show and realized why it attracts the type of individuals it does. I.e., it's meme riddled shit

Jojofags are infinitely worse than waifufags though

you don't know what a meme is

Dare I ask, which episode?
I'm gonna need an explanation on that.
>Anonymoos
fuckin

Do you really want a second /mlp/?

you LITERALLY can''t deny that JJBA features memes every episode
Jojofags even admit to this

and guess WHO'S still alive, check mate Sup Forumstheists.

What a nice guy

it's not a meme if it's the actual source material you fucking idiot

...No, I think I can.
JJBA doesn't feature memes every episode.
Yep, I've denied it.
Also, you don't know what a meme is.

Isn't it a funny picture that my friends keep tagging me in?

anything is preferable to the current situation

>why are waifufags worse than Jojofags
Taste, for one

that's like saying just because someone is the author a book doesn't mean their sequel isn't fanfiction tier

stop posting anytime, faggot

XD

>jojo
>first thing he thought about is a fucking animu wreck by David

End it, you fucking animuonlyfuckingfaggotryfaggot.

>that's like saying just because someone is the author a book doesn't mean their sequel isn't fanfiction tier
You watched ONE episode.

>jojo got picked up by elitist shonenfags

>stop posting anytime
Go back to Sup Forums

it''s irrelevant if the show does indeed have memes, which is common knowledge

???

...No, for real, you don't know what a meme is, as so eloquently states.
The source material itself is not a meme.
It may BECOME a meme later, as some quotes from JJBA have.
However, should the given quote and its chapter be adapted into the anime, they aren't 'featuring memes', as they're simply adapting the source material in its entirety.
>t. jojofag

that's fucking retarded '''definition"
(You) are the one who is confused about memes, kiddo

how about you tell us the definition of "memes" then.

>Waifu
>Taste
user you look different today. Is that a new fedora?

No because it's not the manga fans that are a problem. It's the cancer that is the animefags. There used to be good conversions on this board about Jojo now it's all "King Crimson Memes", "Is that a Jojo reference?", "Great Days is the best OP", and all that shit. I fucking hate the Jojo community now.

He's right

You don't live in Japan so you're never going to kill him.

You're never going to travel to Japan so you're never going to kill him.

You're a neckbeard so you won't be able to kill him anyway.

The Jojo fans will just latch onto the next meme series. You'll never eradicate the lowest common denominator.

I dunno. Will the Harambe memes stop if we kill Thane Maynard?

No, really, will they? I live in Cincinnati and I swear to god if one more person mentions that fucking monkey

And this is not even his final form.

This is not a Jojo reference.

I heard part 9 was confirmed.

He looks like fucking Frodo

Jojo has been popular since forever, newfag.

>Monkey
You don't deserve Harambe.

I think he's just getting old. Pumping out 40-50 pages a month at his age is pretty taxing. It's really just the way he does backgrounds that's super lazy now, it feels like the passion is still there but the ability to keep up isn't. I wouldn't mind 8 being the last part honestly, if it doesn't drop the ball with all the build up then it will probably be the best one.

You heard wrong. They don't confirm the next one before the current one is over and JJL is far from over at this point. It's one continuous manga anyway so unless they announce that it's the end you can expect a new part beginning immediately after the next one ends.

>a manga with 8 distinct parts
>an anime with 110 episodes
>two recent games with another upcoming
I mean, My Little Pony has like what a TV show? It'd work.

But I also think letting JoJo stay in the /jojo/ threads is a good idea, but the muh generals janny who went autistic on it made it so we have to have 5 JoJo threads at a time or else he'll start deleting for MUH GENERALS.

>It's one continuous manga anyway so unless they announce that it's the end you can expect a new part beginning immediately after the next one ends.
Yeah, a lot of people don't realize this. The parts just bleed into eachother often.

If we're getting Part 9 he final volume of JoJolion will just have a To Be Continued arrow and then the next volume of JoJo will be Part 9.

The best way is to not flood the board with threads I think. If you have like a simple question you don't need to make a thread for it if there's already a thread up pertaining to the series you want to ask about. It doesn't become a general just because some people decided to branch out discussion into other topics. That said people like Naranciafag don't really help out with that perception and it's a wonder he hasn't been permabanned yet considering after every single ban he gets he just does the exact same shit again and again.

>Takes souls to sustain life.
>Takes money from Perlmutter to sustain wallet.
Stan the Ultimate Being.

>not flood the board
Including this one, there are probably at least 3 other threads up right now.

He's busy sucking the life force of Frank Miller slowly.

Only times they didn't start immediately after one another were SO and SBR where he took almost a year off before starting them. That's the only reason Part 5 and 6 don't have a shared volume between them ie Shueisha wanted the Part 5 volumes out as soon as possible and weren't waiting a year for there to be enough content to fill out another volume so they made the last 2 Part 5 volumes extra long.

He has 2 off days per week, something not any mangaka could get, Hell, sometimes not even one fucking day.

I don't he's tired at all

Exactly. If there's already a thread up about the series then just ask or post what you wanted in there, it's not that difficult bit people are too stupid to manage and then everyone gets pissed off at them and by proxy the thing they like. The whole issue people have about it is a complete non issue and could be resolved quite easily, though the janitor going on a crusade against anything even vaguely resembling a general didn't help much.

Source on Araki's days off? I actually haven't heard about that before.

Good
Maybe then I won't have to hear the Millerfags talk about how
>sentence fragment repeated ad nausium
is "masterful" dialog

It was from a special interview between him and another mangaka , ( I think it was the gintama author)

Will look it up then.

>We should get boards for every series guys!!!
genius

This. I don't mind "generals" if there is actual discussion or stuff like mosaics and dubs being done. It's when it gets filled with attention whores and shitposters like teru and naranciafags that it becomes a problem.

Where is dubanon