Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnJ_h2hRpoI
youtube.com/watch?v=7yZYAMrkFKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally who?

You must lack proper Jewish media indoctrination

How do you know she sucks nigger dicks?

She dated The Weeknd.

A complete whore who once sucked Justin Bieber's cock and is now a coal burner. Considered among the top in kid's 'entertainment' here as a big pop star

youtube.com/watch?v=nnJ_h2hRpoI
Weeknd singing about cucking Bieber-

I think your girl fell in love with me
She say my fuck, and my tongue game a remedy

Oh yeah, yeah
I just hit a lick, and I know you feelin' some way
I just took that chick, and I know you feelin' some way, oh yeah
She just want a nigga like me, you feelin' some way, way, way
She just want a nigga like me

God just imagine the bjs.

Delete this. We are belebiers

Anyone else get triggered as fuck when these shitskins culturally appropriate blonde hair?

Any and every woman's sexual value goes into a sharp decline once they are exposed engaging in beastiality with niggers. I would've banged her, but after fucking an animal she can't help, but have severe emotional and psychological issues.

Sensible Americans used to beat and drown niggers that dared even speaking to a women of white heritage. This modern age Emmett Till needs to be taught a lesson.

She will pay the toll

Isn't just as white as she is? Still though. Absolute state of peoples morals regardless.

>sharp decline
Is that even valid in current year? She just got praised as Woman of The Year for cucking a white man. She's still topping the charts. Still an international sex symbol worldwide. Engaging in beastiality has seemed to only make her even more desirable and idolized than ever before. If only everything weren't so backwards and perverted.

Don't worry. Before long they'll be saying it's the other way around anyway.

>Isn't just as white as she is?
Selena is as white as it gets for mestizos. Her following is predominantly young white millennial girls. She is their role model. She has been influencing young whites in general for a while now since being a child star. The Weeknd on the other hand is clearly black and Muslim. Notice how the song was made by NAV, an artist signed to the Weeknd's label, the first ethnic Muslim being pushed into the rap scene. Who follow's the Weeknd? Blacks and a lot of white males that fantasies about BBC fucking their women.

>Absolute state of peoples morals regardless.
And that is the target, they want to demoralize us. White bois BTFO.

Didn't she have a thing with Home Alone?

Or was that someone else?

WE WUZ ARYANS AN SHEEEITTT

But she's back together with the biebs and is even showing his friends her tits on his command... This is the shit that happens when you have people like Hillary Clinton as role models for women.

He must still have to live with the fact that nigger's dna is still lodged somewhere deep in all her orifices

Pretty fucked. And not to sound like a commie or whatever, but this is the sort of shit that happens when you let media be a free market thing. These people and their parent companies have their market to appeal to, plus also become so powerful that they end up controlling what is meant to be trendy, hence controlling their own audiences like a form of god.

>And that is the target, they want to demoralize us. White bois BTFO.
Reminds me of that 'black internet/twitter', whatever it's called. Their whole notion is basically ''Black man, Black queens, and getting white gurls pu$$i.....oh and dares da white boi over dare XD''. It's tribal as fuck, which I suppose is natural, but it's hypocritical how the left never attacks black tribalism yet will put you down and call you a white supremacists for wanting to cut down on immigration

>free market
Ironic you say that. What if I told you a communist WAS the main force behind the mainstream dominance of black culture. There is no free market at play any longer when the president allows an industry to monopolize and uses it as an extension of government influence.

youtube.com/watch?v=7yZYAMrkFKM
Oh look it's the communist himself and his transvestite husband presenting at the American Music Awards. Oh who else is there?! Mark Cuban, liberal-superhero-billionaire! What is the theme of this year's awards? Black excellence and strong women! White's need not apply.

>Engaging in beastiality has seemed to only make her even more desirable and idolized than ever before.

Hmm, I wonder why...