archive.is/FDydp)
archive.is/TCGSw)
archive.is/l5hfB)
archive.is/v36l8)
archive.is/97TVR)
archive.is/jSw7Z)
archive.is/SKHdT)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When they all got shut down. Instead of reforming them the federal/state governments just immediately shut all of them down and in many cases handed the former wards bus tickets and directions to the nearest welfare office and said good luck. Rather than reforming them. In many cases such as the famous Kings Park Asylum in New York there was something like 2 days notice that the asylum was being completely shut down. They just literally dropped the crazies on the street and said good luck.

The Doctor was the best character on Voyager.

>at least I will go down AS A PRESIDENT

I fucking love Trump

I love Kellyanne.

I’m stupid. When is this bill going to hit trumps desk? I don’t understand stuff...

>MUH ROSA PARKS

>BASED MARTIN LUTHER KANGZ

>OUR COUNTRY IS BEST 'CAUSE OF NIGGERS

Fucking KEK!

God Damn, the senate took so long I completely forgot about the tax vote

Spoonfeed a nigga on what happened please

Gotz, calm the fuck down. Jesus dude you are going to get vanned/SWAT-ed

Why do you hate Joe?

THANK YOU PRESIDENT OBAMA!

>lets go out to dinner user, then maybe we can cuddle later!

AWOO

cia's pompeio is live now

youtube.com/watch?v=BYMw7ruRe2k

talking about POTUS and how full of shit the "Trump doesnt know what's happening" narrative is

>Not Chakotay the honorary aryan

>Rosie O'Donnell seems like she's about to commit a homocide
Homo-cide? Is that what it's called when you're killed by a lesbian

This is one of the worst things that ever happened to America, the closing of insane asylums.
>They just literally dropped the crazies on the street and said good luck.
Well obviously it went very well, the streets around my home are packed with fucking lunatics attacking people.

I have been ticking and tocking all year

CAN SOMEONE POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS TO OUR FRIENDS ON THE LEFT?

>The man with the highest security clearance and the final arbiter of what is and isn't classified doesn't know whats going on

‘Antifa’ Gear No Longer Available on Walmart Website

also former cia head panneti being a douche

>i-it's just a bit of winter weight user... to keep warmer...

Have Gibs been cut yet

Congress should have it on Trump's desk to sign before Christmas. I doesn't particularly matter when they pass it in December because it will have the same effect for the following tax cycle.

WINNING
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/936977461425737731

Pretty sure that's if Pence makes a kill. Let's see Rosie gets shot by the SS with Trump watching it.

Nothing wrong happening over there with those animals.

ABC deeply regrets lol

It's literary the same shit, over and over again.
No facts, no evidence not even a cohesive argument.
Just muh poor people getting robbed.
It's just tiresome.

>>Rosie O'Donnell seems like she's about to commit a homocide

No, scribbling on Trump's tweets with some kind of crayon app is totally normal.

13 more days

welfarecutscountdown.com/

I'm shocked it was available in the first place, fucking nightmare country we live in.

Is there a Trump approved beer? I know they make wines but I'm not into wines. I bought Buddweiser this weekend but I feel guilty knowing they back communists.

He’s better only if you count the fact that his actor tried to get fired repeatedly by asking for more money each season

>twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/936977461425737731
Forgot link.

>Draconian
I love when they use words they don't understand. A policy in itself cannot be draconian, the punishment for not adhering to the policy can be, but not the policy itself.

Yikes

Wakey wakey leftys

MUELLER INVESTIGATION WAS QUIET ABOUT THIS SINCE AUGUST. NO EXPLANATION.

Rosenstein should shitcan the investigation. Mueller is clearly partial and tried to hide this issue.

Honest to god how does someone like this not get deemed insane by society and apprehended? We must be collectively insane not to.

fosters

>This is one of the worst things that ever happened to America, the closing of insane asylums.
It was all part of the same big leftist plot to destroy America, and now we literally couldn't afford to institutionalize everyone that needs it thanks to all the mudskins sucking up welfare dollars.

But the Sessions led justice department is out for blood against Kate's murderer. They brought a federal case and likely will fry that beaner.

Her "wife" already killed herself. She has already said she may not last the Trump presidency. I think she needs mental help or she may actually kill herself.

That's a lot of words for "We're sorry to President Trump, and deeply regret the error."

your mansplaining is draconian, go away bigot

Free market

Fuck, my bad.
>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/937002670287720449

Draconian is the fucking Obamacare Tax.

This should discredit the whole investigation.

Why would Republicans want to impeach Trump (which is not going to happen anyway), when he is the only thing that allows them to keep their job. If they pass his agenda they will prosper.

Trump doesn't drink. Just drink American beers, there's plenty of good ones these days, and you don't have to track down some hipster microbrew to find it. I've been drinking some IPA called Voodoo Ranger lately, brewed and bottled in North Carolina.

holy shit
Pompeo:
>I like the [President's] tweets
>it lets us see how our adversaries react to what he says, and how quickly they react

TRUMP TRULY IS PLAYING 12D CHESS

Excellent news.

I would say lawsuit incoming but I don't think anyone cares about her enough to do so.

>using draconian as an adjective
>this is your whole argument

That has nothing to do with free markets, moron. That is just lunacy to not enforce laws and order. Singapore is one of the freest markets on earth and a place with law and order. The matters are entirely separate.

North Coast Old Rasputin

Le-am impăit pe toate.

Rosie O'Donnell is mourning the loss of her ex-wife, Michelle Rounds.

Her rep released the following statement to E! News on Friday: "I am saddened to hear about this terrible tragedy. Mental illness is a very serious issue affecting many families. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michelle's family, her wife and their child."

Rounds passed away this past Monday from an apparent suicide, TMZ reports. She was 46-years-old.

The television personality and Rounds were married for more than three years between 2012 and 2015. During their relationship, which began in 2011, Rosie and Michelle adopted now 4-year-old Dakota.

An online obituary states that Michelle is survived by her parents, wife Krista Monteleone, two daughters and a stepson. Donations in honor of Michelle can be made to the Desmoid Tumor Research Foundation. Rounds' family will hold a private memorial service.

>STOP TWEEETING TRUMP
Hahahahahah fucking cry more

but we all drew stuff like this as kids

>TRUMP DONT TWEET MUSLIM TWEETS
>ASK KELLY FIRST

HAHAHAHAH: youtube.com/watch?v=BYMw7ruRe2k

It was typical liberal retardation. Absolutely no planning or foresight went in to what happens next. Liberals identified a legitimate issue; in many cases rights were being violated and Standards of Care were not being met. Okay, legitimate. Their reaction, "immediately shut everything down" sounds like something a dumbass would do because no one could think that would be a good idea unless you can't comprehend that there is a cause and effect that exists in what we call reality.

It's a great case study on, again, dumb and unfettered liberalism.

is not exaggerating in the slightest. Now prison (which costs more than an old style loony bin) is they only place to temporarily store the insane.

God all those "mic drops" he decided to do were so cringey

>Ben Shapiro is a white nationalist
the more you know

>TRUMP DONT RESPECT CHAIN OF COMMAND
...? He is literally the point where the BUCK STOPS. He is the Chain of Command.

that kind of makes us look like the good guys.
I dig it.

Okay.

Yeah, white nationalists. Not literally everyone who isn't an illegal immigrant loving traitor.

That's low, even for the Compost

pinetta is a fucking moron
>i know he likes to tweet
>but he should only tweet when it's approved by a committee of his subordinates

POMPEO: MESSAGE DISCIPLINE GOT US TO THIS P?LACE WHERE FIND OURSELVES TODAY

lots of those asylums were built in the 19th and early 20th centuries and had some really cool architecture by american standards and they were just left to decay and eventually they'll all be demolished and replaced with shitty condos and stripmalls

>white nationalists
>illegal kills fucking anyone
>”no problem!”

>If you don't like Americans being brutally murdered by illegal aliens you're a white nationalist
Do they realize that they're "normalizing" white nationalism? Characterizing political opinions that half the country has as white nationalist is going to eventually create the white nationalist movement they're so afraid of.

big Mike is killing it

>You're only angry about it if you are a nazi
No, whoever wrote this shit deserve his daughter dying in front of him.

Fake Flynn story is already dead and the largest tax cut in history has just been passed! Infrastructure next?

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>US new home sales surge unexpectedly, hitting 10-year high in October (archive.is/FDydp)
>Consumer Confidence Breaks Another Record, Hits 17-Year High (archive.is/TCGSw)
>S&P 500 (2,632) opens at new record high (archive.is/l5hfB)
>Dow closes above 24,000 for first time (24,272.35), 63rd record high of 2017 (archive.is/v36l8)
>U.S. Third-Quarter Growth Revised to Three-Year High of 3.3% (archive.is/97TVR)
>More Mexicans are leaving USA than migrating to it (archive.is/jSw7Z)
>Senate passes GOP Tax Reform Bill 51-49 (archive.is/SKHdT)

context?

>mexican immigrant

>YOU DONT THROW GRENADE INTO ROOM AND LET IT BLOW UP

YOU DONT?

Are you smoking the wacky tobaccy, anons?

You can tell what happened. They wanted the story sooo bad because "muh resist" they rushed it and it blew up in their face.

>The Obama raid
>oh i'm sorry, Osama raid
lel

Hilarious to watch the IC lose its fucking mind because it isn't the power behind the throne anymore.

I've contacted Big Brother. The bobbies are on their way.
And I don't even know what point you would be trying to make anyway. I'm connecting the scribbled sketches bateman did with the scribbled letterings Rosie did.

rosie has pretty good taste in women

get in here faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=BYMw7ruRe2k

You guys are aware that all happened under Reagan, right? The leftists aren't happy about the asylums closing either, they blame Reagan and the Evangelicals for it and I can't say they're entirely wrong, though it was a bipartisan move at the time.

@151792118
>us
>1 post by this ID
Fuck off, FBI.

>When even insane asylums look better than modern architecture
For the love of Jesus was I born to suffer?

some cuck whining trump being politically incorrect lel, pompeo destroyed it with one sentence after he cried 1 minute about trump's tweets.

Pompeo seems pretty fucking based. He and Trump have pretty much the same worldview it seems. I like him.