>mfw you'll never have your family like this

Why even live?

>Why even live?
Konosuba Season 2

>Why even live?

That's what his wife thought, too.

best girl coming through

Indeed

A bunch of underachievers get married and go through a bunch of pointless drama.

Yeah...I'll pass.

Well they did achieve getting married.

>Wanting your wife to die of Keyaids

Underachievers? They were an average, financially secure middle class family. Nagisa even went through her senior year three times despite high school not technically being mandatory at all in Japan.

What's the big deal with getting married?
I don't even like 3DPD
Much rather be single and have my ecchi material

I think underachievers does fit the two. If I remember correctly the school they went to was a prestigious ones yet Clannadman ended up doing simple manual labor and Nagisa became a stay at home mum, which really begs the question why she bothered with school at all.

This is correct.
Why is Clannad so praised is beyond me. Probably it is loved by people who never read a book or something, and think it is an example of good drama.

Underrated

It makes people cry and people love it when shows do that.

P-please.

They did a real good job on making them look grown up.

Anyone read this side story?

>wanting to live a life of loss and suffering

I choose to live peacefully

And then it makes me question. Once Tomoya gets old or in an accident, will they really be able to pay the medical bills? How will they do once Ushio needs more money to continue studying? Or will they make her drop out of school and get a job?

What about Nagisa's parents getting a degenerative disease?

The story ended all cheerful but thinking of the kind of struggles underachievers get when they lack medical insurance and got bills to pay, makes me worry about the future of that family.

Why would I want a dead family

no give me the sadpanda link

Does Japan have a fucked up system like the US? I thought it would be more like Europe.

Remove that shitty deux ex machina and worst girl is fucking dead

>Female
Eww no thanks