Why does Sup Forums hate poor people?

>be me
>earn a meager 30k a year which allows me to live a decent, if frugal life
>always try to be a decent, kind person
>always pay my bills on time, never took out a loan
>consider myself well-mannered and have a lot of different interests and hobbies
>don't drink and smoke
>be frugal with my money and can actually invest small amounts of it
>drive an old car that might not have every finnicky gadget but gets the job done and is relieable
>always dress well, buy cheap and take care of clothes
>cook for myself and know how to get the most food for the least amount of cash
>generally able to lead a decent life

>people in real life treat me like I am literally not human
>either laugh in my face or make pitiful remarks as if I am a child
>people on Sup Forums consider poor people to be subhuman
>Sup Forums literally wants to gas poor people and tells them to kill themselves
>doesn't even matter if they're decent, they're trash because they don't earn a lot of money
>"stop being poor, if you don' earn 90k with 20 years you're subhuman"
>completely ignores that some people just don't have the connections to get a well-paid job like that
>spits into other people's faces because of that

Why does Sup Forums hate poor people so much? I thought Sup Forums wanted to help us just like Hitler wanted to help the poor Germans, but instead Sup Forums wants to kill all poor white people.

I spots a shill on this post. This time coming from OP

Nobody says that except some edgefags. Most here are poor or middle class.

I don't hate you I just don't want to give you any money

> 30k
> poor

I work full time and earn 18k. My wife and I earn around £2500 combined after tax per month and living costs are around £1000 in total so we are still able to save a decent amount, i usually put away at least £400 per month.

literally never seen a thread on Sup Forums about poor people, fuck off nigger

>Most here are poor or middle class.

Really?

Because whenever there's a thread about finances, I'm always shocked about how well-educated and successful the people on here are.

They all have engineering and CS degrees, own a house with 25 years, have job offers from multiple countries, have cryptocurrencies, gold and other stuff, it's impressive to me.

Compared to me, a subhuman wageslave who'll never get even close to 90k.

And then people even spout how 60k or 70k isn't even a lot, they say it's "not even middle class". It blows my mind and makes me feel even more like a subhuman.

Might be that poorfags don't wanna comment about their situation. If you're making a lot you're more likely to want to talk about it. I don't comment in those threads for a reason

>30k in Germany
>meager
fuck you

>I'm always shocked

lol

Because being born poor is not a choice while dying poor is. Lazy fucking incompetent leeches.

I don't hate poor people. I hate lazy people.

people lie on the internet all the time. 99% of /pol is poor. /g posts pictures of other peoples computers pretending they're their own, kek. /k does the same with guns and i'm sure the car board posts pictures of their neighbors cars, too.

People might lie on an anonymous Bulgarian Bowling Board?

>What are costs of living that differentiate from one country to the other

I doubt they're lying, a lot of intelligent and successful people are on this board and they're just earning these, to me, insane amounts of money and then say that that's not even a lot.

Like, with 60k or 70k, I don't even know what I could do with that much cash.

If you don't take welfare, you're not a leech.

Yeah #poorlifechoices

do you understand how currency works?
30k in germany isn't like 30k in jewsa
it's close to 50k or so in terms of living standards
also
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>don't drink and smoke
>be frugal with my money and can actually invest small amounts of it

you wont be a poorfag for long if you invest your money smartly

horrible bait thread, 0/10, would barely sage again

Not wanting to give you gibs ===/=== hate

cost of living in the US is higher i earn 60k i bet i don't live better than you. i still have to get up every day and go to work.

See, this is exactly what I am talking about.

I'm just describing my situation and this guy flips his shit.

Like, all poor people are lazy fucking incompetent leeches.

Sorry buddy, but not everyone has the connections to get a cs or engineering degree and get a 90k-starting job straight out of college.

Some of us were born in shitty situations.

Nothing to do with incompetence, but of course spoiled cunts like you have been cared for all your life.

Actually read the OP, he never asked for gibs

why do you care what some fag on pol thinks?

Because you have a right to vote. Poor people need to be serfs.

I feel you bro, my family has gone from stable upper middle class to living with 100 dollars a week and we are a family of six, me and 2 of my siblings are in college now (living together, fuck living with strangers), and if you tell people you have no money for anything apart from getting groceries they think you are a subhuman fuck

I've been eating pasta with cream and cheese for the past 4 days because of how broke we are but atleast I still have a loving family

Because the majority of the poor are dumb animals that will vote for leftist policies in exchange for gibs. Not complicated, bro.

You're just being too sensitive soyboy faggot.

This guy gets it.

It's because the truth is, having connections doesn't mean shit. In 90% of cases you need to work your ass off to get a well-paying job. Especially if someone used to be poor, then worked hard and became moderately successful, those people can see how hard they had to work and how comparatively little they were rewarded. To get a 60k job requires a lot more than 2x the effort of getting a 30k job, yet it's not 2x as rewarding. Especially after the progressive tax rate. Then all those people who worked hard to attain some modicum of success walk around constantly vilified (usually by the left) who think they should be taxed at 90% and have their hard earned dollar redistributed to Shaneequa and Laquon.

You don't seem like this kind of poor person from your posts. The kind of poor person Sup Forums hates is the one who never lifts a finger other than to rail against people who worked hard for their successes. Also, not to be an asshole or anything, but it kind of seems like you have a self-esteem problem. Twice in this post you referred to yourself as a "subhuman" when nobody actually called you one.

Because it shows me that there are people that really have this attitude?

because they never stop bothering me on the street for money and act like entitled assholes just because they're poor

'Sup Muhammad. We don't hate poor people, if anything we hate rich kikes.

>if you earn decent money, it's because of connections
This mindset is why I hate poor people.

Many of those 'wealthy' people have the trappings and symbol of wealth: a nice car, new fashionable clothes, etc but they have a negative net worth and live paycheck to paycheck. They just have larger paychecks.

If you live within your means, you are doing just fine.

30k is not even poor, i don't get why you have this inferiority complex. manage your money properly and you will have more wealth than the average person.

Most people on this website are lying.

Should have chosen a different pic OP. You can't afford whiskey.

Be happy you have a job, you contribute more than the poltards. If anything the poorfags should get to gather and kill the NEET dads of this board.

if you actually believe those people saying they make $400k/year then you're the gullible one here

>poor people
Sup Forums hates any one demanding gibs which is mostly niggers. You're fine desu" but always try for a better job.

Or like how everyone on Sup Forums has a ten inch cock and is 6'4, but I really do though

WHY DO YOU THINK THE FEDERAL AND STATE BUDGETS ARE ALL WELFARE DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TAXES ACTUALLY PAY FOR OH WAIT YOU DON'T CARE YOU JUST WANT A GIANT WALL THAT SOMEONE ELSE PAYS FOR

this

Its not just that theyre poor, its why theyre poor - usually because they're 2 digit IQ subhumans who blow their money on drugs alcohol and lottery tickets.

If you're poor because of circumstances out of your control, then as long as you stay smart with your money you wont be a poorfag forever, or at least your children will be able to have a better life.

Humans sacrifice for the future because we understand the concept of time, something a lot of poor people don't.

pssh, we all know women can barely get off unless it's 11 inches minimum.

I don't hate you. I love you, you are my brother. And yes, times are hard, but if you don't improve yourself, then you will never earn more money.

Money does not buy happiness. Happiness is a sense of self worth, of satisfaction with a job well done, whether it be creating wonderful inventions, building houses, raising kids, or teaching them.

Its not about money user, though it does help you get all the cool things. Its about living an upright life, its about following a code of honor, its about improving one's self, perhaps finding a woman who will stand behind you, and encourage you, and having kids, and helping them to succeed, despite your won failings.

These are the values we hold dear in America, or, we used to. I Still do. I know there are more like me, and that is why I'm willing to fight to defend her. This beautiful, if not idyllic, than idealistic country.

>30k a year

GTFO RICHFAG

I'm poor and a manlet bro.

life sucks and then you die

OP, let me tell you a solid piece of advice: modesty does not take you far on this site.

>why is everyone who is not poor hates poor

Really makes you think

Cool shill post, you should reflect on how obvious you're being though.
Thought about giving you some pointers but naaaahh

Why though?

Isn't modesty a value that every good-mannered man should strive for?

Isn't modesty anti-degeneracy?

Buying a house by the age of 25 in germany is literally impossible right now unless you have richfag parents or are sucking gods dick

>taking Sup Forums at face value
you might as well jump off a bridge if you're not a billionaire supermodel tech giant

Modesty is the same bullshit that lets immigrants and minorities walk all over us. Being modest is for faggots.

>I'm always shocked about how well-educated and successful the people on here are

Well, good news user. They're lying. You really need to take everything someone says on the internet with a huge ass grain of salt. You don't even know what they look like, or know anything about them. Don't be naive dude.

>I don't even know what I could do with that much cash.
Invest 1k / month towards retirement, and live only slightly better than you do now.

I don't, I employ them and send the lift back down.
I pay a good salary and help out their families when I can.
It benefits my business and I get loyalty.

30k goes farther in Germany. In US. You'd die.

I think the left is more interested in taxing the fuck out of the people making over $120k.

I changed the 28 days (legal) paid holiday to 5 weeks (7 day weeks) two years ago.
My profit margin increased by 17%.

dude, theres nothing wrong with 30k, you can buy a house with that, live self sufficient, live a good life.

you're just bitching

they also hate your reddit spacing

>le reddit spacing may may

It's called

formatting.

Stop the fucking complaining about being poor. Sup Forums Doesn't hate poor people but you're making me mad with these self pity threads.
If chinks can go from not speaking English to being upper middle class whites can do the same.

Very true! Money management is the key.

I don't employ people from within that salary bracket.
I don't need Liberal Arts, I need engineers and tradesmen.
Ex-Servicemen are a great investment to employ. Especially Engineering Corps etc...

>dude, theres nothing wrong with 30k, you can buy a house with that

gahahahahahahaah

Where the fuck do you live? Some Eastern European shithole?

Didn't want to kill poor people but now I do. Thanks OP

your next door neighbor, the netherlands.
if you werent retarded you knew i meant, you earn enough to get a mortgage and buy a house with that

>pol wants poor white people to be gassed
if anyone has said this to you, tell us their names and we will gas them
join natsoc brother
help us kill the kikes and shitskins
and we will welcome you into our ranks.

funny how Germany went from ubermensch to untermensch themselves aint it?

Removed the need for hiring security, and the bond is beneficial.
Want to increase profits for your SME?
Hire a young apprentice chef, pay him well.
Free lunches for staff.
Watch your profit rise.

you need to get rid of your faggot victim mindset. and stop envying people richer than you, don't you know envy is a deadly sin?