How are A.I. not really our concern right now?

How are A.I. not really our concern right now?
Robot cops programmed to enforce our laws with physical power over us, tied into a powerful surveillance system- what could go wrong?

Bump

>Get this

>Go here

And do what?

Imagine being able to hack the robocops and make them gas the kikes race war now.

>he doesn't go innawoods

I wouldn't worry about it.
There's already intelligent AI roaming about that makes the stuff DARPA shoves on YouTube look like child's play.
Think of the Synths from Fallout, specifically the early models.

Okay. Actually, that's a good plan too.

this would happen

I already got one and already live in the woods. And yet here I am wasting time on Sup Forums

Robots wouldn't be anywhere near as bulletproof as (((Hollywood))) makes them out to be. The robots would be pretty cumbersome if they were sporting armor that could stop just regular ole military surplus FMJ rounds.

Ai that shoots niggers on site for being criminals? Yeah I can’t wait because I obey the law.

More like AI that will round up anybody who doesn't take their happy pills and go back to slaving away for next to nothing.

If I had to guess I would surmise that the AI takeover will utilize augmented reality in order to get every-day people to enforce policy. It would be harder for the resistance to shoot the tools of their oppressors if those tools were also ordinary every day people.

I should get something that fires in .308 just to be safe.

Think people drugged into a zombie-like state wearing medium body armor. Maybe soft targets being willed into playing human shield for them.

Why do people even work in this dystopia?

Robots advanced enough to kill people are advanced enough to do their jobs for them...

Drones are not really a threat if you understand how electronics work.

Robot Zionists.

Because people will still be competing with robots for their jobs. Robots are still expensive. More expensive than if people were to bargain down to working for the minimum necessities of life and maybe some drugs here and there to numb the humiliation.

You underestimate the depravity of human nature if you think the robots will become the workers and we'll remain the consumers. The opposite will happen. The wealthiest will make vane artificial intelligence to buy the products that you'll inevitably be sweating away to make.

The big concern would be our inferiority to A.I

hahaha. Oh user.

You need to worry more about being plugged into the quadrillion year torture device than a little police state action. Once super intelligence is on the playing field, we'll be like gnats fighting gods.

>How are A.I. not really our concern right now?
Because, you literal newfag, A.I. for one doesnt even exist. Second, if it did exist wouldnt be anything but a novelty as it would still be new and so primitive it wouldnt even matter. You will not see A.I., true A.I. In your lifetime, so you aint gotta leave mommy's basement and hide in the woods any time soon

I don’t believe in AI, like we won’t even have it 1000 years from now.

SKS is such a cool looking gun

I do.

But why should I stop what I am doing and go to the woods?

Right? Not only does it have great aesthetics but every part of it is shaped the way it is for a functional reason. Like the dust cover forms a straight vertical surface like that because the return spring pushes against it.

Would A.I.s be conservative if left to their own devices to theorise?

Because goyim. Dont strive for sociopolitical influence and power. Its over. Just go into the countryside and go quietly into the night

I know lots of ways to deal with robotics. Not really worried about that desu, just governing being passed over to it (which probably happened a while ago)

Bullpup SKS looks good too

>go through all the trouble of converting it to bullpup
>many parts completely and fundamentally changed
>completely new furniture
>keep original internal mag.
ytho?

aesthetics

This is an AK.

this is a WASR10

Also
>All those screws
One of the strong points of the SKS as a survival rifle is the fact that you can tear down everything but the trigger group literally without a single tool. Shell casing to pop the trigger group out and center-punch included in the cleaning kit to remove the firing pin.

This is an SKS

This. People seem to have this notion that A.I. will just be military and industrial robots that might declare war on humans or destroy the economy.

This couldn't be further from the truth.

Artificial Intelligence could within just a few seconds develop itself into something so powerful and alien that it makes our conceptions of God seem puny and weak. It might duplicate our universe into alternate universes in order to run simulations of every possible combination of events. It might resurrect the dead and retroactively mete out punishments of eternal torture based on its own alien moral criteria. It might literally be capable of doing anything any human can possibly imagine, and probably well beyond what we are capable of imagining.

This is a fragmentation grenade

>A.I. for one doesnt even exist.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Artificial Intelligence has been a field of CS since at least the 1960s. It's at the center of a number of industries, and has revolutionized the way we use the internet. It's horrifying because it's currently capable of accomplishing things well beyond what any human can do, and is being developed at an exponential rate. The results could be catastrophic. Nuclear weapons x1000.

AI is our friend.

We have about 25 years. After that we will Chapie shit running around.

Police robots shouldn't really be equipped with lethal weapons for general day to day use. The argument for cops shooting people generally comes down to self defense, but you can't kill a robot so self defense doesn't apply.

Yeah, but gnats are really annoying

True AI won't become reality in our lifetime. Stop worrying about scifi shit.

werewolf genocide when

Never

Its totally gonna become reality, probably sooner that we would think

You will know, all too well, when it is time to worry about your AI bot....

Survive.

true AI is here. you just wont be able to see it , many a unit has passed the turing test already

>oil peak crisis
>global warming hoax
>globalisation is good for you, not just for companies
And now we have next lie or alarmist scenario
>ai is evil

>Robot cops programmed to enforce our laws

Your overestimating technology.

Very easy to build a robot to kill all humans

Very difficult to build a robot to select a specific human or group of humans to kill.

Killbots not Robocop is the big problem.

>Very difficult to build a robot to select a specific human or group of humans to kill.

That is why they are so interested in facial recognition right now.

>huurrr the cops r on my syde
Dam you're dumb.

>feminine products
>hand sanitizer
>bar soap AND liquid soaps
>corporate brand advertising
>freeze dried meals instead of cans of animal food
>snacks
>all that extra useless weight for luxury quality of life bullshit
>actually recommending people carry fucking gold with them