JOHN MCCAIN NO!

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ON OUR SIDE TAKING DOWN TRUMP YOU CANCEROUS FUCK

archive.is/AwIdV

no one knows what its like to be the bad man

how much did they pay off his fat titty daughter to get him to support this GOP TAX SCAM

the boot on his foot controls him

THE FUCKING RUSSIANS MUST HAVE PAID HIM OFF

He just likes pissing off everyone now.

>NOOOOOOOOO MCCAIN OPPOSED TRUMP THAT MUST MEAN HE'S NOT A SENILE NEOCON RETARD
>HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?? NO ONE COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING

he just realised that the party would be blamed if nothing got passed before 2018 mid-terms, not trump.

Flake said both him and McCain were promised DACA amnesty in exchange for passing the new tax law.

>GOP old guard.
>expect him to vote against a GOP tax bill because of muh Drumf.

The lefties are well and truly retarded.

They also preserved the deductions for that bitch Susan Collins and kept the seven brackets. This tax bill is some real RINO shit. Why is it that only the House can come up with bills that are in any way conservative?

he just blackmailed, now stfu cunt. Enjoy the tax cut for the next 10 years you fucking whinning imbecile.

someone make a cancer Trump growing in Mccain

what do these morons think the 'BI' part of BIPARTISAN refers to?

mccain is an evil piece of shit who can't die painfully enough, but still.

So when are we getting a REAL republican majority in the senate? When is the next winnable contestable senate seat?

good thing neither will be in the senate in the coming months

BEHIND
BLUE
EYES

I would milk those duds all nite long

Why hasn't he died yet? What's taking so long?

He's a useful war criminal idiot. They'll take him out when he stops being useful.

That'd be the Alabama special election in ten days over Jeff Sessions's former seat. The rest of the midterm elections don't take place until next September IIRC

McCain's term isn't up until 2022 unless he dies before then. Both are still going to be important for Trump to grab hold of the judiciary so he can't piss them off too much.

That isn't Megan, who be this? Does he have another daughter? Am I too lazy to look? Enlighten me leaf... (Also more pics if truly an offspring of this cuckseravtive prick)

>A tumor denied of his vote

its just a fucking tax bill...

who cares?

you expect him not to vote for himself

Haven't you heard? It's the end of America

Assuming his glioblastoma diagnosis wasn't a ruse, then it's extremely unlikely he will live for 2 years.

He can fuck over healthcare all he wants because the companies are making out like bandits. If he fucked up the tax code his corporate donors would make sure that brain cancer had him dead within the week.

He is bought and paid for like most of them. If he didn't tow that line.. well, he was always going to tow that line.

If we get rid of those deductions like the House wanted to, libshits and the states they run are going to go half bankrupt since they now have to pay their federal taxes instead of cheating the system

>Republican does Republican thing

n...no!

this is too cool of a look for POW loser mccain

Sauce? Preferably Flake tape or direct interview quote which has passed editorial review somewhere.

Big if true, sounds like bullshit, if that's te case either he is in for a big BTFO or Trump will not be re-elected if he ever signs something like that into law.

good i want america to go bankrupt

give me my fucking race war

Joke's on them. DACA is not happening because illegals will force Democrats to demand full amnesty while Trump demands wall funding, E-verify, and legal immigration cuts.

All of these are nonstarters. DACA will die.

He's just fucking with both sides as usual.

MCCAIN IS STILL ALIVE???

It was reported by Breitbart, though Breitbart has also reported that McConnell now apparently supports limiting legal immigration. If even Turtle Man has bent the knee, then there's no chance of Flake getting what he wants especially since his ass is on the way out the door.

that is her she tweeted that

Senate bill has repealing of the individual mandate in it (arguably the only "conservative" part of the bill except for the corporate tax rate being cut), I do agree the house passes tons of conservative legislation which dies in the senate ALL THE TIME, however with this Tax Bill the senate seems to go farther right than the house. This whole Bill is legit a Damocrat bill however it is opposed currently by the left simply because they know it will work and republicans are only doing this because it'll be a legislative win to hang their hats on despite the Bill being very liberal in values and core.

Oh momma,... look at those milkers!!!!

>be Megan
>abandon show when father votes no to obummercare repeal
>never get even 1 interview where she explains his retardation (only other people saying "poor Megan pops is dyin")
>literally disappears until he votes yes on tax cuts
>reappears after possibly losing all excess weight and accentuation he ample bosom while holding a book filled with exactly what created sjws (postmodernism/(((abstract))) though processes is the cancer of society and introduces a methodology where subjective cultism is possible despite clear objective fact)
>dem new objectively improved tiddies doe
>whole story is weird as fuck

Barron hacked into his mind control device?

>cancerous

McCain got the shit beat out of him worse than the Vietcong ever did and the DIA spooks working his crippled old body almost fucked it all up when one of them punched him in the eye.

>BAD GOY!

but regardless of what i posted earlier, get slain, mccain.

This tax plan will save me + 10K a year. Fuck yeah.

Put a band aid on that shit, damn!

I cannot fucking wait until Patton is taking down for molesting women or children

>libtards actually believed a neocon would not vote to lower taxes

Thanks for this.. I am heartened and gladdened to hear this bit of salt from this degenerate twat... this is good... that's right fatso... the degenerated, rainbow-flag draped commie shithole you tried calling America is dead and being buried .. feel free to fuck off and die.

GET SLAIN MCCAIN

This is one of the most important legislative acts in years

Read a fucking book Nigel

imagine being the guy who did that to mccains face

I didn't know little oral andi was McCains daughter.

Don't worry. The two bills now have to be combined and it won't happen. If the Fed is going down and we are getting new currency this tax bill is all theater

His response: "Fuck you guys. I have an ankle monitor with their surveillance so far up my ass I say hi to them in the mirror when I brush my teeth. I'm not getting pinched for you faggots."

The official his response issued: It must be that damn tumor and chemo affecting his thinking!

This post is satire and not to be taken seriously.

Was he even this upset when his wife died?

Someone ask him

Songbird will always betray those who believe he is on their side. He glories in your misery. Also, the bribes help.